Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Hello from Mexico (+QUESTION)  (Read 1476 times)

AlRasta

• Newbie User
Hello from Mexico (+QUESTION)
« on: March 10, 2011, 05:02:44 PM »

First of all, Jah Rastafari bless you all.
Allow I and I to introduce Iself:
I name is Alejandro, I am mexican and I am new to Rastafarianism.

I have one doubt:
How is a Rasta wedding performed? Plus, my girlfriend is a catholic and I am planning to marry this wombman, what could I do to perform a Rasta-catholic wedding?

Thanks and Jah Bless y'all.

rasmoses

• Likkle Ithiopia (+
  • Regular User
  • Son of Allah
Re: Hello from Mexico (+QUESTION)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 06:42:17 PM »

Irie I,
First of all, Rastafari is not an "ism", you can insult certain people by utilizing that Babylonian terminology, just saying.
There is no certain "way" to perform a "Rasta-catholic" wedding, sorry to say, Rastafari does not value marriage, I and I value the heart-to-heart relationship and spiritual bond that a loving relationship enquires; an organized wedding is not relevant to this bond in any way. Of course, your livity as a Rastafari is entirely up to you, so as far as this wedding goes, you must include in the planning of the wedding whatever things your heart entails. If you value Rastafari, perhaps throw up a Rasta flag somewhere. Iman mean, there is no known "ritual" to a Rastafari marriage, as Rastafari we simply do not value marriage. Its just like I and I don't value church but I and I value spirituality, sight?
Ras Moses
May JAH bless your journey
hey man do you got a siga-rette?

AlRasta

• Newbie User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

Sorry for that! Here in Mexico, Rasta knowledge is very limited.  And Jah bless you for your response!

Nazarite I

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 04:06:21 AM »

On the subject of marriage, I think the I is wrong to dismiss it Ras Moses. Marriage is sacramental bond between Man and Wombman that seals the Oneness of that bond. True that I and I don't put much faith in the babylon institution of marriage but I and I must still have marriage. True also that a Man and Wombman living in Oneness and Love are married in the sight of Most High but many RastafarI people have ceremonies for marriage and I and I cannot dismiss that.

Blessed love.

rasmoses

• Likkle Ithiopia (+
  • Regular User
  • Son of Allah
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 03:24:48 AM »

No problem, bredda. In I country as well (Iman reside in the States) Rastafari is not accepted by the mass population; I and I are not well overstood by others here. So Iman can overstand where your coming from. I and I will correct Iself.
Nazarite I, sight. Marriage can be a very good thing, I guess I was thinking of the kind of marriage that is common in the states, divorces are common, marital problems are widespread, but, philosophically speaking, Yes I, marriage is a sacred bond that everyone should experience. If the I truly loves the womban the I is planning to marry, then Amen. Heed I words, and follow your heart and the holy insight set forth by JAH, not from I; Iman am still learning Iself. I am in no means an elder, still somewhat of a youthman, I and I Rastafari have much to learn. Iman would just advise in not making any abrupt decisions, but if the I has meditated on it a higher level, then so be it.
Ras Moses

rasmoses

• Likkle Ithiopia (+
  • Regular User
  • Son of Allah
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 07:58:04 AM »

Legalize Marijuana. Haile Selase I The First even smoked hashish. Jah Rastafari bless. + pagans and homosexuals are guud people. I love I sister. Jah bless dem and wear me pentagram. Mussi overstand tolerance. (+

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 21 queries.