Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: How do you know if your partner really loves you  (Read 873 times)

secret

How do you know if your partner really loves you
« on: February 02, 2005, 01:16:20 PM »

Sometimes you feel unwanted, unloved are these just hormones going hay wire or is instict right?

Re: How do you know if your partner really loves y
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 07:31:19 PM »

It might be hormones or it might be that at that particula moment or time you just need more love then what you are getting at that time. Or maybe that person that you feel is not paying enough attention to you is just going through a really tough time and is not able to put his/her priorities right and is foucusing on something else.

tapestry

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 06:41:24 PM »

Hi Marina

Usually by what he/she does and not necessarily by what he/she says.

I think if you are happy with yourself then you are more receptive to receiving love but I also think a partner should show compassion and be able to listen or offer help and advice.

Helen

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2005, 02:28:15 AM »

There is always and ebb and flow to our feelings.  All of us have highs and lows and these changes can affect how we view things like our relationships.  If you love yourself(have a good self image) it's easier to weather the ups and downs.  As far as being sure of someone else's love for us it does take honesty on the part of both people. Their part is obvious, your part is to be honest with yourself.  Look at each day with your eyes wide open, not deceiving yourself in the positive or negative direction,  and you'll see what is really there.  Your heart will know.

one love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.