Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: difference between be"lie"f & knowle  (Read 800 times)

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
difference between be"lie"f & knowle
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:00:32 PM »

Bless,
deh 1st advent Christian must rely upon the integrity of deh pastor or whoever else led he or she to "accept Jesus" as dem saviour.  fine, because there a lot of ministers/pastors who are really trying to do JAH's work honestly.  as babes in Christ become more learned and study deh I-ble for demselves, deh should be able to recognize various promises and prophecies within deh I-ble without deh aid of deh pastor because now deh "Holy Irit" has become deh guide.  deh thing is it is hard to varify alot of what is in deh I-ble because of time constraints, ones simply must accept it and not question.

deh difference between be"lie"f & knowledge is dat if I ask a person "what is your name?"  they'll reply with whatever their name is, but if I ask again, dey may become agitated and reply with "I know my name."  no where in dat convo will a person seh I be"lie"ve my name is so & so, no because dey know.  one can be"lie"ve their spouse has cheated on dem, but in reality don't actually know and in deh end can be dead wrong.  dis means dat dat person carried an incorrect be"lie"f around like it was deh absolute truth.

to know something, means it is Iternal, steadfast & immovable to deh holder.  Ini all know dat 2 + 2=4, there is no be"lie"f involved.  now what Ini do with this knowledge is on I.  if Ini now choose to deal in "diverse weights & measures" violating what I know to be true, den I am in danger of fiyahjudgement, because woe unto deh man who "knows" deh right yet still does deh wrong.

deh Rastafari Movement is based upon knowledge.  pretty much everyone upon dis forum "knows" dat Haile Selassie I was crowned by 72 nations as deh King of Kings, Lord of lords, Conqueing Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Elect of God & Light of the World or yawl wouldn't be here. what each individual chooses to do with dis knowledge is a personal decision.  if some Hail H.I.M. as JAH, some Hail H.I.M. as Christ, others only as deh King of Israel it is on dat person.  no of Ini cannot feign ignorance of H.I.M.  deh choice is yours bredren & dawtahs, solely.

perfectloveinH.I.M. conquers all evil

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
Re: difference between be"lie"f & kn
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 07:40:48 PM »

don't bodda bring I no water jes gas!!!  keepit blazing
Ini espicially like unu quote of a King widout 'em Istory as being a peasant.

Give thanks & Ises unto H.I.M.
Negus I

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.