Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: I-Story Discussion  (Read 793 times)

prophet7

I-Story Discussion
« on: February 11, 2005, 10:52:42 AM »

I thought it would be better to open this thread up for questions in order to keep the other thread "clean" so that I can work on it without interuptions. So if anyone has questions please put them in here and we can discuss - thanks.

One Love
prophet7

babylon-division

Re: I-Story Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 09:55:48 PM »

This is not very popular, but effective genre, called pseudo-historical literature. I can write such an article with the title "First African King was Russian!" and somebody will belive. This method is used by politicians, and leaders of different cults and movements to encourage people to follow him. People with the lack of their own history will accept what is written in the book.. only to restore self-indefication.. As jamaicans wanted to become Ethiopians. But jamaicans are not ethiopians, ethiopians are not even black. OK, this goes off topic, and my general idea was that some people believe different foolish things and others don't.

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 01:26:22 PM »

Babylon-D is back, there goes the neighborhood.  That post doesn't make sense and it's not the language barrier that's the problem.
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

prophet7

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2005, 12:12:28 PM »

This is not very popular, but effective genre, called pseudo-historical literature. I can write such an article with the title "First African King was Russian!" and somebody will belive. This method is used by politicians, and leaders of different cults and movements to encourage people to follow him. People with the lack of their own history will accept what is written in the book.. only to restore self-indefication.. As jamaicans wanted to become Ethiopians. But jamaicans are not ethiopians, ethiopians are not even black. OK, this goes off topic, and my general idea was that some people believe different foolish things and others don't.

What ur forefathers did maybe......(this means u can apply ur words to what ur forefathers did !)

But, I and I Story is based on facts that ur forefathers never overstood when they rewrote them and added their lies to it. I and I can take books by e.g., Herodotus (one of urs) and proove it to u with his words !! I and I can take words out of renowned "white" historians and proove to u with their words what I write here !!
Most of this is not written by Blacks for ur information kid - it is written by people like u (white). But they differ from u in the fact that they have left their prejudice, rascist, devilish mentality and have searched for the truth which they have found - WITH PROOF ! Now take one of ur "brainwash history books" and show I the proof in it ??? Come and proove I and ur people wrong if u can !
The thing is  - U CAN NOT - so that is why u choose to come with INSULTS just like a rascist/fool would do. At least I have a base (many are they - from ur side) to what I am writing. At least I have proof that u can check up urself (if u were not so lazy !).
It is ignorant people like u that never learn nothing other in life than, what they have been taught and as soon as something new comes, all they can do is critizise because, u are just scared to death of what u do not know !

And just to show what a fool u are (on ur own history) : when the Jamaicans call themselves Ethiopians all they are doing is calling themselves Africans ! Ethiopia is a Greek word given to all of Africa and means "land of the burnt faces" or "land where the blacks come from" = the continent Africa, and not that small divided land that ur forefathers braught about with their colonies that is nowadays called Ethiopia !

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 12:17:18 PM by prophet7 »

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.