Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Reward  (Read 822 times)

ArkI

Reward
« on: February 25, 2005, 03:40:53 PM »

When I and I trod through Life, I and I should do Good to our Brothers and Sisters because it is the proper way for Man and Woman to trod. I and I shouldn't do it to get a reward or praise from others. If we do things for the reward of man, then it is a man's reward we will receive, nothing more. If I and I do Good for Jah RasTafarI then I and I will receive our Reward from Jah. I and I should do it for RasTafarI, but I and I shouldn't do it to get a reward from RasTafarI because those ways aren't there for a reward. Those ways are there because that is how I and I are to Live, and those ways are there because they are example of Jah RasTafarI and Jah never seeked reward for the Good Jah has done.

When I and I Live by the example of Jah RasTafarI, then the blessings of RasTafarI will be upon us, because I and I are One, and RasTafarI will give I and I the Reward of Jah. But like I said, we can't seek a reward or do it for a reward from Jah. If we do it in hopes of a reward, then we are lacking the most important foundation of the Livity. The foundation is Jah RasTafarI, so I and I have to do it for the same reason that Jah do it, Love.

----------------
Matthew 6

1Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
----------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: Reward
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 03:48:36 PM »

Hello  Ark ........Blessings for da  moral support   idren gave I....it meant a lot  dat day  dey  put me under.

I agree  with Idrens post.....good words.

Idren mentions  Mathew ......I like when  jesus  da prophet says  " I NO come in peace , I come with sword on dis earth , I come to break son from Father ,  I come with da sword , NOT iN DA PEACE"....this would be in Mathew  32  for those that do not read da entire books....

these are my favorite words from Mathew / jesus  words.

Ark da Mod , I must ask  Idren , should we do good to da peoples dat aint chosen ,  should we do good deeds to people that will turn around and forget about our help in a matter of seconds???

I as a Man turn my cheek on  da Men and wombmen  who do not treat their bodies as a Temple....

This is just  how I am , blame society....I was brought up  being told nice guys finish last....I was nice to all but like   said there are many who take , take , take.....hey are not worthy of my time .

Ankh udja Sneb

MIKE
da HAMMER
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

ArkI

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 05:13:06 PM »

I think a person has to know for themself when to draw the line.  If a person does good to somebody and they continually abuse them in return, then at some point I feel the person should pull back and put their concentration elsewhere.  There should be some forgiveness so that the line isn't drawn too soon, but the length of time should depend on the person involved and the severity of the abuse.

In these times, Revelation says "let the filthy be filthy still".  So my concern is more with RasTafarI people and Jah's other children.  Too much time might be wasted if concentration is put towards the filthy because if the filthy will be filthy still, then they won't see Jah, and it will be in vain.  There was plenty of time for that in the past two milleniums, but now is the time to let the filthy be filthy still.  This will give I and I more time to help I and I brothers and sisters who still have some filth, but are not completely filthy and are chosen to move away from the filth.

But when I and I do good things, whether to our Jah family or the abusers, I and I should do it for Jah because that is the livity Jah has set out for I and I.  And try not do it and then expect something in return for what you have done.

People often times expect immediate recompence that is equal in value that was given by them, but that is not dealing with Jah way, that is just dealing with the way of the nations around us, because they do the same (except for those that take but never give).

If the person is One with I and I.  Then sometime if you have a need and Jah has chosen them to will help you, then they will help.  It might be more or less than what you did, but that doesn't matter to Jah, so it shouldn't matter to I and I.  Jah does good to Humans, even though humans do mostly wickedness in return. So I and I can at least do good to those that don't deal with wickedness towards I and I, even if they don't really help us.

Sometimes you might help somebody and when your problem comes, Jah will not send them but will send another person to help you, and Jah will send the person you helped to go help somebody else.  I and I should be Living as a family and not doing things out of obligation, but doing it with Love.  So don't look for help in man, because the help of man is vanity.  If  you come into problems, ask I and I father Jah RasTafarI, and Jah will provide help.  Sometimes Jah will send a Jah Spirit through a man or woman, and other times Jah will send Jah Spirit with no other human involved.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

« Last Edit: February 25, 2005, 05:15:58 PM by ArkI »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 05:42:42 PM »

ii wy em Hotep.

Great post Ark, this is a true and just lesson to contemplate. I have always lived this way for it is the way Jah made me, but I know others do not.

As far as helping others, I help all. I do not discriminate on anyone, but if they reject my help enough, then I can do no more.

One.

Jah bless.

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.