Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Do start fresh, DEAL...  (Read 827 times)

Speed

Do start fresh, DEAL...
« on: March 01, 2005, 04:18:03 PM »

The other day I was thinking about cutting off my dreads and shaving all my hair off and starting again.  That way I could say I started my dreads when I felt like my journey was truly starting.  But I thought about it, just because I am more aware now doesn't mean my journey has only just started.  I believe my journey started when I was born and everything up til now has aided me in reaching the point where I am at now.

Being humans we don't get the chance to 'start fresh' so we have to deal with the current enviorment we find ourselves in.  Starting 'fresh' is merely a way to mask something you are ashamed of.  I think everything you do should be taken as a learning experience and should aid in your growth and therefore eliminating the need to 'start fresh'.

Therefore, I am not going to cut off my dreads and 'start fresh' as they are just as much part of my past as they are my future...

prophet7

Re: Do start fresh, DEAL...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 04:22:56 PM »

True. I made that mistake already (cut off all my dreads), it did not change I, Jah did. Never again !! These dreads are here to stay. I man still regret it sometimes...

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 04:23:51 PM by prophet7 »

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 19 queries.