Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: CCC's  (Read 739 times)

J-Rasta

CCC's
« on: March 09, 2005, 01:59:57 AM »

My friend is into takeing these new pills called triple C's im prety sure there a cough suppresent but if taken fast and alot like 10 or something u tripp out.  My friend is really into this now and i was just wondering are these bad for you? long term affects? thanks.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: CCC's
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 05:21:44 PM »

Yes, they are bad for you. Can you give an exact name of the drugs in the pill? Then I can list some side effects for you. Any pills taken in excess are bad. Most over the counter "medisins" are bad for you anyways, but in excess, even worse. Try to get me the names of the drugs in the pills and i'll list some side effects.

One

Jah bless

jahbless

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 01:55:03 AM »

i think ALL DRUGS are bad for u that arent natural, including pills..and cigarretes, alcohol, COUGH SYRUp(ew) heroin, etc., so i would be willing to bet millions that this CCC stuff is awful for a person

tarren

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 03:24:02 AM »

My friend is into takeing these new pills called triple C's im prety sure there a cough suppresent but if taken fast and alot like 10 or something u tripp out.  My friend is really into this now and i was just wondering are these bad for you? long term affects? thanks.

not good for you, not ital

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.