Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: African Unite  (Read 748 times)

rasrossi

African Unite
« on: March 20, 2005, 02:39:30 PM »

Let us all unite and celebrate the victories won for our liberation,let us dedicate ourselves to rise together......dis the first verse of the A.U (African Union) Anthem.

Bob said............Africa, Unite
'Cause we're moving right out of Babylon
And we're going to our father's land

How good and how pleasant it would be
Before God and man, yeah
To see the unification of all Africans, yeah
As it's been said already let it be done, yeah
We are the children of the Rastaman
We are the children of the Higher Man.

But of all these,Africa is still the messy part of the World.....Can we really swing out of Poverty,Wars and Grow to become one great Africa?

How?

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
Re: African Unite
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 09:46:07 PM »

ii wy em Hotep !!!!

how ?

this is hard  ,  thats why no one responded .

with da Love  .....love  is  hard to describe.....trust.....honesty.....loyalty.........

....caring..........helping..........teaching.............grooming................protecting.....

like I said it means much.

when and onoly when Man and WomBman have da love for ALL  then and only then  will  we Unite.

MIKE
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Ras_Rob

Re: African Unite
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 11:04:06 PM »

Greetings

yes I brotheren InI need to help fix the problems in our home land Africa. Not one person can do this true... thats why we as Rasta's need to join together and mend our fathers land back together. It wont happen over night but Jah will see our efforts and our love for HIM and he will then guide us in the path of success.

This involves getting up and going to Africa to help build up stable economies and governments so that theres a bigger possibelity in achieve our goals. Its gonna be a hard and long trod but Jah Almighty has given I and I the strength to win this fight against babylon.

give thanks and praise to
Jah Ras TafarI

Rob

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.