Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Marcus Garvey and the Ku Klux Klan  (Read 7034 times)

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
Marcus Garvey and the Ku Klux Klan
« on: February 22, 2004, 10:25:41 AM »

(10) During the summer of 1922 Marcus Garvey had a secret meeting with Edward Y. Clarke, Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. The New York Times reported Garvey's comments about meeting on 10th July, 1922)

The Ku Klux Klan is going to make this a white man's country. They are perfectly frank and honest about it. Fighting them is not going to get you anywhere.

(11) Marcus Garvey, Negro World (September, 1923)

I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman, as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying about

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/USAkkk.htm

Ras Alto

• Veteran User
  • Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH
Re: Marcus Garvey and the Ku Klux Klan
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 03:22:22 PM »

Greetings in the Name of the Most High JAH Ras TafarI!

To bring back that old topic and to make things clear:

The People of DuBois (The Founder of the NAACP) invented the story that Garvey worked with the KKK. In their eyes the UNIA was like the anti-white counterpart of the KKK and tried to use the same tools as the KKK but for their reasons. Maybe because the UNIA reached the people instead of them (NAACP). Concerning that topic there was an article in the Negro World (Page 201 "Opinions & Philosphies") a longer time ago. It is a rectification of a Letter adressed to the U.S. Attorney General:

"In Paragraph 3 they try to make out that the Negro World, sedulosly and continually, seeks to aroouse ill-feeling between the races, yet in the same breath they further try to make out that there is an alliance between Garvey and the Ku Klux Klan. If these men were in the posession of og their senses, and were actuated by truth rather than by a desire to do harm and injury, they would have realized that the Ku Klux Klan is a white organization and stadns for white supremacy, so that Garvey would be illogical and foolish if on the one hand he preached ill feeling and hatred between the two races and then went back upon all this and allied himself with the Ku Klux Klan."

JAH LOVE

ital

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 05:48:03 PM »

And  there  is  noting  illogical  about  marcus  garvey.  one  love  RASTAFARI..

african_herbsman

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 04:30:01 PM »

I-Ney,Irie

InI agree

Ras_Growstrong

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 08:17:11 PM »

Garvey before his time never!

Garvey set the Clock for Africans he came in 1914 at times defined as the "End of the Times of the Gentile"  1914 scattered the whiteman empire he changed every thing in the next coming years especially the banking system.

Rasta must overstand the times of the Gentile are over. The Jehova Witness teach on this subject heavely however they never disclose who the Genitle is. The bible defines the Gentile in genesis 10:2-5 the definition in the dictionary is wrong to a certain degree. the gentile is a heathen is the 15 nations mention in genesis 10:2-5.

So Garvey sent to let Black man think globally. How to move product around the world. And we still are not doing it. we need irrigation systems, manufacture raw matereial. a banking system. Relize this Africa has no bank ... hence all the wealth of African countries go into the European Banks thus increasing their portfolio then they act as though they are wealthy getting loans off your collateral, check that out rasta. Geoeconomics needs to be overstood by the current Garveyite. This is about world control and domination, see

Marcus started his works in 1914, thats 40 years outside of slavery in the United States ... My grandmother was making a nickle a week working for white folks in louisana in 1928 ... you go figure was slavery still popp'n

Where ya at Rasta ... man must work to the sweat of his brow long as his women given birth pains ...

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 09:55:11 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!

Fire
Well said!

Growstrong
I like the way you talk.

I've learned my KMTic history thru inition from Garveyites! Something that all Pan-Africans must know to return. In which Garvey stress to his followers. Marcus going to the KKK was genuis! Simple put. KKK was running strong in this time everywhere! And had ties to everything in America that had power. It was those house negros who believed slave master when they were getting whipped that in Africa we were savages and savages never have anything to go back to. Garvey knew himself as a African Kingman (HRU CHA!) and told other about them selves. Wow what a warrior in the time of adversity! (AHA) and he knew after slavery and the civil war we weren't needed. But the house negros always come and mess up a good thing among Africans. Remains me of Malcolm when he said " the field negro would find out the master was sick he would say good I hope he die. As for the house negro he would ask the master are WE sick? We? We sick?" the house negro love his master more than he loves himself and more than the master loves him. And I blame a lot of history points on the HN! But I also feel that if Marcus were allow to do what he was trying to do. America would have fell in 10 yrs after. And than would have cameback for those Africans that left. Make war in Africa knowing the Berlin Conference already went down. So europe was waiting to align with America. And all of Africa would have been like south africa was. But returning half of "Us" that left which is est. at 100 million plus, remember thats half! Would have cause a lot of war and brought about the greatest war ever. A race war! So inflitrate the UNIA and we'll save money by using the Africans as indenture servents like the East Indians and let them slowly grow from a negro(knee-grow) to a man.

Marcus Garvey said it so let it be done!

But for real. No whiteman wants that. Because that would mean the tables turned again!!

HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.