Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: future protest for relegalization of holy herb  (Read 811 times)

steven

future protest for relegalization of holy herb
« on: April 13, 2005, 12:42:32 AM »

i am thinking of putting together a big protest in america and anywhere where there is illegalization of the holy herb.  i just want to know if i do this who would be with me through it all and not just for the good.  i need people who are truly wiilling to do what ever it takes to make the holy herb leagal.  i want this to be a world wide thing so that it will show how many people feel the same about the holy herb.  the only way to get what we want is to get up and stand up for our rights.  just to let anyone know where i want the protests to be, there (hopefully if we have enough people) will be a lot of major ones in washington D.C, 3-5 in front of the governer of californias office building, and more big ones in new york city.  i would also like it if people from other countries did this in their major cities and stuff once we have enogh people. when we have enough people i will setup the dates for which these protests will happen.  remember, only participate if you are willing to go through the good and bad times. e-mail me if you have any important questions (str8ballin901@aol.com) or instant message me at str8ballin901.  

one love

Jah bless

steven

Re: future protest for relegalization of holy herb
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 12:45:18 AM »

and just to let you know this will be an ongoing process for as long as it takes
join me bredren and sistren for releaglization of the holy herb.  and even if your country has a legalization, you can still participate. tell every one you can.

One love

Jah Bless
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 12:47:38 AM by steven »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Great idea bredren, but this has already been done. It's called the Global Million Marijuana march and it happens anually all over the world. I am hosting a march in my hometown on May 7 which is when the march goes on worldwide. I recommend you link up your forces with this organization. Check out www.cannabisculture.com/march to see if your city is hosting a march. Cannabis Culture magazine started this march and they'll even provide you with thousands of free posters. I encourage everyone to participate in this worldwide event.

One

Jah bless

JahJahSon

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 10:43:24 PM »

i agree to make it legal and will help in any way i can

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries.