Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: News...for Random Kids.(Do not reply to it)  (Read 763 times)

rasrossi

News...for Random Kids.(Do not reply to it)
« on: April 16, 2005, 03:11:53 PM »

Good day Brodas and Sistas ina d Forum...this was suppose to be posted in the Forum News wing but cos of the License,i could not do that.

Radio Nick hereby announce that this Forum is for all man not minding Race,Color or Creed.........Black and White.....All are Jah's work so all can be Rastas.

Random Kids....Black or White............should take note.

We do not need any more posts about white issue on Rastafarian....All can be Rastas and Black Rastas are happy with any other Rasta whether White,Murina,Captain etc...............

Bye and Jah Love.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2005, 08:38:15 PM by rasrossi »

fiya_man

Re: News...for Random Kids.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 05:51:21 PM »

Amen to that Rossi, this fourm is for all issus concerning faith black white asian brown green blue. Thats why rasta is high its faith in truth and reasoning.

EmpressGong

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 05:56:28 PM »

RasRossi

You said in another thread that "let this be the last" thread we see on racial issues and here you are startin Yet ANOTHER one. I think you could have just added this to the same thread you started. They are all the same topic.
And moreover, if we are to not discuss it, then your bringin it up does not encourage that.
Im not being mean to you, Im just statin what I think is an obvious fact.

EmpressGong

rasrossi

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 08:37:21 PM »

RasRossi

You said in another thread that "let this be the last" thread we see on racial issues and here you are startin Yet ANOTHER one. I think you could have just added this to the same thread you started. They are all the same topic.
And moreover, if we are to not discuss it, then your bringin it up does not encourage that.
Im not being mean to you, Im just statin what I think is an obvious fact.

EmpressGong

Thank you for the advice..tot as much but i just started this so the kids could easily get to it........ur ain't no mean to me ok....this is not meant to be a topic to be deliberated on..............Thank you Empress.

NOTE
THIS TOPIC NEEDS NO FURTHER DISCUSSION.

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.