Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Rastafari Growing/Never surrender.  (Read 769 times)

whereismyzion

Rastafari Growing/Never surrender.
« on: April 17, 2005, 12:59:32 AM »

Rastafarian religion to me seems to be growing immensly. I think its really having an impact and makin people think different about Jah all over the world. I think its only matter of time till dem Babylon churches start to realise the real power of Jah and liberate themselves out of Babylon. What do yall think.

I call upon the leaders of this time to send the children on now in this time i call up on the head of society to free the children out of captivity and send us all to Zion - the Abyssinians
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 01:02:04 AM by whereismyzion »

Amish2

Re: Rastafari Growing/Never surrender.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 02:35:04 PM »

Yes we are all awitness to it growing here on this site by the amount of new members alone!

Mali

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 12:40:56 AM »

Yea more and more know of the rasta way.
The more people show one love, the more people stand up not only for themselvs but for those that can not be heard the more people will see.  
Lets hope they listen too

Rasta_Man_410

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 03:22:17 AM »

So many people keep coming beccause this truly is a great if not the best religion and lifestyle!  [smiley=grin.gif]

irie

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 03:59:14 AM »

[smiley=rolleyes.gif]TIS SURELY IS GREAT WHEN EVERYONE RECOGNISES THE RASTA AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR, LOVE PEACE UNITY.  ALL ONE IN THE EYES OF JAH. [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=cheesy.gif]

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 19 queries.