Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New users who can't start a topic  (Read 10326 times)

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
New users who can't start a topic
« on: April 27, 2005, 05:08:03 PM »

There have been quite a few new users confused as to why they cannot start a new topic.

click here for the answer .... *hint* if you cannot read it all see the section marked POSTING RESTRICTIONS ON NEW MEMBERS
Even the longest journey starts with one step

irie

Re: New users who can't start a topic
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 01:48:15 AM »

JAH LIVES.  I M A NEW USER & I HAVE BEEN DOING A RESEARCH ON RASTAFARI.  ANYTHING ANYONE CAN TELL ME WILL HELP A LOT.  JAH BLESS.

bporcher

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 02:23:26 AM »

just read the posts, theres tons of information here.

ITACJM79

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 06:25:23 PM »

Greetings all!  I've been interested in the Rastafarian religion for years.  I always feed my knowledge hungry mind as much as I can.  I have studied into many philosophies, cultures and religions for years.  We were made as inquisitive beings and as such we should always be reading and learning, not sitting in front of a TV and watching the next new trend in reality television.  That isn't reality, but contribed nonsense.  Hope to have lively conversations with you all.  Take care.

Banjo

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 06:36:17 PM »

We were made as inquisitive beings and as such we should always be reading and learning, not sitting in front of a TV and watching the next new trend in reality television.  That isn't reality, but contribed nonsense.

Rise up
Quote of the day

Rasbanjo

soljie

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 03:01:43 AM »

[smiley=cry.gif]
greetings...new user yaso...not able to start a new topic fi real...well then ah so mi dweet [smiley=laugh.gif]...like the vibes yaso and hope that dem stay positive each and every time too much negativity a gwaan inna dissa world already.

blessed

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 03:16:48 AM »

[smiley=cry.gif]
greetings...new user yaso...not able to start a new topic fi real...well then ah so mi dweet [smiley=laugh.gif]...like the vibes yaso and hope that dem stay positive each and every time too much negativity a gwaan inna dissa world already.

blessed

Greetings! Theres much to be learned, taught, and reasoned here so have fun

Fill out your profile and place yourself on the member map so we know what country you're from! [smiley=smiley.gif]

One love

soljie

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 03:20:30 AM »

Think I did fill out my profile as much already...all I need is a nice pic still... [smiley=laugh.gif]still mi haffi see if mi deh pon di membah list [smiley=rolleyes.gif]thanks fi di welcome still think seh dis ah one ah di forums weh I can start feel at home unno all look like positive people...

guidance
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 03:21:19 AM by soljie »

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 04:21:44 AM »

Think I did fill out my profile as much already...all I need is a nice pic still... [smiley=laugh.gif]still mi haffi see if mi deh pon di membah list [smiley=rolleyes.gif]thanks fi di welcome still think seh dis ah one ah di forums weh I can start feel at home unno all look like positive people...

guidance

Yes, jump on over to 'Rasta Chat' and you can reason with all of us united

Good vibes

One love

pthwy2hvn

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 04:00:38 PM »

I can understand the reason for the rule. However, I'm a new user and would like to know if there is a "Welcome" topic to possibly start some dialogue between newbies and veterans of this community? I've read through some of the threads and because I'm not yet familiar with anything Rasta, I find it difficult to positively contribute.

Thanks.

newrasta

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 03:14:38 AM »

Greetings!

pthwy2hvn,

That is a good idea. I'll have a thread up jus for people like you, who nah overstand RasTafarI and where they can ask questions, seen?

One

Ras Evan

whereismyzion

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 08:03:59 AM »

Hey Irie heres some things to read

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/Selassie/

Let us not recoil in hatred against those who, even while protecting their freedom from bias and prejudice, reveal by their actions that the poison of racial discrimination has left its lasting effects, and by this reaction reveal that we, no less than they are prey to unreasoning emotion, that we, no less than they are susceptible to that virus which is called intolerance.
- Haile Selassie

CmonUreds

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 01:23:33 PM »

whats this about? :S

dadrakerman

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2005, 04:14:55 PM »

Your website, your rules. If I don't like it, I can always leave.

Safe Travels

Selassie_Liveth

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2005, 07:45:46 PM »

ja know. ah good siteunu ave deya ah mi hope fi see ha lottaa hintrestin ing deya. Big up onnu selves creakors.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.