Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Presidents Choice Organics  (Read 811 times)

Harmonics

Presidents Choice Organics
« on: April 28, 2005, 02:29:15 AM »

Hello, I am writing to ask for support in getting more organic products and perhaps even an awarness campaign from Loblaws. I work for a subsidarie of Loblaws called extra foods and was noticing the organic PC products getting more and more and the prices geting lower and lower. This is good because i live in a small town with 2 gorcery stores, no specialty health stores for me. I already wrote to them and praised them on there respect for nature (even if it is out of love of money, not mother nature)  and recieved a ncie letter back.

Anyway, Loblaws always has great big advertising campaigns for there new products (Blue menu etc. anyone who knows, knows how big these are.) And I think if we get enough people to write to them and praise them for there organic products and let them know the real money and the respect in organics. they might throw a big ad campaign and let people know the facts about chemicals and preservives and synthetics in food. This gives them a lot more costumers to there PC organic products, and gives other people the awarness that most of us on this forum already have. This could start the ball rollign backwards and bigger companies will catch on until there is no such thing as "organics", but rather just "food".

Sure, its a long shot, but it couldnt hurt right? At the very least they will increase the organic products. which in itself is an improvement.

http://talktous.presidentschoice.ca/FdBackForm.asp?reqLang=EN&reqSiteNum=2&reqSiteNm=Loblaws&reqServInd=N&reqXMLInd=Y&reqTopicNum=2&reqTopicNm=About%20PC%20Products&reqSubTopicNum=0&reqSubTopicNm=&reqSubjectNum=1&reqSubjectNm=About%20Us

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: Presidents Choice Organics
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 04:07:45 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Great points Idren. This is some positive movement. I have written a letter of praise. Big ups!

One

Jah bless

Harmonics

Re: Presidents Choice Organics
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 08:08:19 PM »

Thank you. Are more going to do the same

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.