Rasta Nicks Forum Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie
September 03, 2014, 05:32:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk are privately funded. Please help keep Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk running by making a donation via Pay Pal - it's fast, free and secure!
Or ya could just buy some seeds
Google Custom Search
News: Fill out member map and profile.
Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie  
   Home   Help Member Map Donations Login Register  

Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.seedsman.com
Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.zamnesia.com

Feminized Cannabis Seeds

or go here Sensi Seeds: Original cannabis seed strains
Weed Seed Shop - Feminized cannabis seeds

or go here Weed Seed Shop: high quality cannabis seeds
Subject Statistics
Topic: KEMET ORTHODOXY and RASTA Replies: 59 posts
Read 4964 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: KEMET ORTHODOXY and RASTA  (Read 4964 times)
QueenJerusalem

« on: April 30, 2005, 12:07:34 PM »

Greetings in the name of HIM Selassie I,

I was wondering, what do Kemet orthodoxy and RastafarI have in common, if anything?

Is it possible for ones to be true to the teachings of RastafarI whilst also practising Kemet orthodoxy- or vice versa. What do Kemet orthodox think of the teachings of Rasta, and vice versa?

Is it possible to follow two ways of life, or do you think that this is a contradiction?

Bless,

Queen J
Canadian

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

Never thought I would see a thread like this.  I just submitted my application for the KO beginner's class.  I think the two are very close to each other.

I don't see a problem with it, but some might (in fact I know some do).

Ises to HIM Haile Selassie AUS, Embodiment of Netjer
CanuckRasta
Lij Marques B.
TREE-NATTY
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 01:50:30 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!!

What is Kemet Orthodox?

I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!
Canadian

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 02:16:04 PM »

www.kemet.org
www.netjer.org
www.per-aset.org
www.per-bast.org
www.per-seth.org
www.wesir.org

One Love
CanuckRasta
TREE-NATTY
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!!

Queenjerusalem

Those website are cults and aren't recongize in the African community. These people are no better than David guy from Waco, Texas. I wouldn't go to there site for cults are always under watch! I have no more comments for this disrespecting of my ancestors like this. I saw someone drinking coke cola in one of their pics. And meat eating was there too. To just to show that this is a cult.
I hope you let this thread end because promoting them is destructive to anyone. And if you notice all of them are white americans. And you cannot find in KMT 1 thru 28th dynasty a white face. In less there were foregien ruler due to a temporary invasion. But it well recongizes in KMT art when these periods existed.

Please this infomation is damaging and they do not know KMT or her ways. They only know the names of things but not meanings physically and metaphysical if so they would not eat meat and drinks cokes! In KMT a picture is worth a thousand words and all I see is C U L T!

HRW

Canadian

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 11:38:34 PM »

Tree-Natty, I didn't post the links so you could start bashing Kemetic Orthodoxy.  If you don't agree with them that's fine, but that doesn't mean you can disrespect them.  How do you feel when people say Rasta is a cult??

Another thing, you say they are all white Americans.  Well I see at least ONE black person on one of those links.  Just because they don't follow YOUR perception of a livity, they are wrong??  Thats a real enlightened perspective.  Only a fool leans upon his misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 12:02:49 AM by Canadian » Logged
EmpressCarla
Veteran User

United States United States

Rasta wombman live up!

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 12:38:51 AM »

Another thing, you say they are all white Americans.  Well I see at least ONE black person on one of those links.

Just one, huh? Don't you find it the least bit strange that a doctrine based on something that is completely African wouldn't have more black people involved?
To some degree?

Be blessed,
Carla
I ELIJAH I
Veteran User

Israel Israel

Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »

Its truly admirable to see Tree Natty out there fighting against the ocean, but if you cant beat em'...  this conversation is actually quite petty, oh no theres white people LEARNING about Eygpt while drinking a coke somebody better raise Em-Hotep
Belive it or not there are blacks mired in "white" supremacy- Not only neglecting to consider the intentions of "white" egyptoligists, but refusing to belive that they could even possibly be noble, based on the color of their skin.    Some Rastas...

And Carla theres really nothing strange about it considering the history and present reality of the downpression of black people.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 01:32:28 AM by elidjembe » Logged

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.
EmpressCarla
Veteran User

Rasta wombman live up!

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 01:49:17 AM »

Its truly admirable to see Tree Natty out there fighting against the ocean, but if you cant beat em'...  this conversation is actually quite petty, oh no theres white people LEARNING about Eygpt while drinking a coke somebody better raise Em-Hotep
Belive it or not there are blacks mired in "white" supremacy- Not only neglecting to consider the intentions of "white" egyptoligists, but refusing to belive that they could even possibly be noble, based on the color of their skin.    Some Rastas...

This is classic avoidance. So if you saw a website replete with African American Hasidic Jews teaching classes on Judaism, you wouldn't find that the least bit strange? Sure, anything's possible. But it would be odd. Honestly, some of you would rather not point out the obvious in ANYTHING. You talk all day long about unity and the races having no color when what you really should be talking about is how to avoid the elephant in the room.  

And Carla theres really nothing strange about it considering the history and present reality of the downpression of black people.

What does that mean? Care to elaborate?

Be blessed,
Carla
TREE-NATTY
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2005, 01:12:27 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!!

Canuck

I can bash ANYTHING when it comes to MY culture! Who are you to tell me not to bash someone disrespecting MY culture! And if someone where to say Rasta is a cult all you have to do is look at the rastas. If the rastas are all white like that "christafari" C U L T!
That's like a all African Celtic Order!!! And the cokes I brought up was a Major point but you seemed to miss it!!! LOL! So no need to elaborate.
Oh yeah another thing......there all FAT!!!! Some of the so-called leaders which are women are like 300lbs!!!! That's another clear showing that there a cult. Herodotus said in his own works. Herodotus was a one of the first foregeiners to witness KMT in its glory. Herodotus stated that KMTians are the HEALTHIEST, HAPPIEST, DARKEST people he ever seen!
So that site has Fat & white people on there. and I'm suppose to respect them! F*%K dem and tell them I said it! That's why they out in Cali in apart of Cali that no Africans are living. I know that part of Cali and that's a ghosttown.
Oh and Canuck you would have never found them if I would have mention KMT in here. So you are straight tripping. And I don't care what people say about rasta being a cult. To be honest with you I believe it is especially with the emergence of whites rastas! This is why stop calling myself rasta. Because of all the cultural mixing making into a new world of multicultural beings. Like how they describe Vin Diseal as having a multicultural look. Again the European has never created nothing but misery, pain, and destruction. I have not forgetton that! And when the one time in history europeans were not leeching off of Africans or Africa. They went into the dark ages. Where all their flith of mind, body, and spirit rised up to at zenith!!! To where europeans were sticking their heads in toilets after they did a #2 to masked the smell coming the streets!!!! Read about! LOL!

I have no misunderstanding when it comes to my culture. But all others do! These people are FAT meat eating, soft poison drinking, and probley giving their acid called "baby formula".
See Canuck you don't know a lick about KMT and its history. But your nature has you leeching on to the first white and KMT influcence you find on the internet! Predictable!!! I told everyone in here once before that you can't become anything thru the internet and you only going thru a young kid stage of discovery. Good! And while your young and still discovering know that a cult! And if these people ever ever ever come to NYC we the HERU-KHUTI (warriors) we strike them down to maintain balance. Oh bwoy there is another KMT word for the forum to start using! Watch Carla and Queen in a month someone will come on the site saying they HERU-KHUTI or some form of it!!! Lol

Elijah

What are u talking about? Why would whites want to learn about KMT? What purpose would it bring? Especially if these same people don't know a click about THEMSELVES!!! But they are more knowledgeable than an African who knows himself? You made no sense and just wanted to say something negative. Add your 2 cents! Which didn't even make a difference of the silly things Canuck said. In america we would call you "Frick & Frack" LOL!

Carla
4 words " I told you so" and 3 more "you knew already"

HRU

I ELIJAH I
Veteran User

Israel Israel

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2005, 02:35:16 PM »

@Carla-  Things manifest through cause and effect are only labeled "strange" by those avoiding truth.
Why dont you begin the elephant conversation by telling us exactly what it is and why we need to avoid it.
@Tree- You asked: Why would "white" people want to learn about Eygpt?  Are you yourself not a proponent that the truest truth and the highest heights are found in  Kemetic wisdom, yet are confused as to why people of any heritage would approach it? This is seemingly contratictory. I trust you will be able to explain this glaring incongruence.

EmpressCarla
Veteran User

Rasta wombman live up!

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2005, 03:21:27 PM »

@Carla-  Things manifest through cause and effect are only labeled "strange" by those avoiding truth.

So anything that is labeled "strange" is automatically truth? Uh, no.

@Why dont you begin the elephant conversation by telling us exactly what it is and why we need to avoid it.

I was not saying that anyone NEEDS to avoid the elephant in the room. I'm saying that some of y'all already do this. The elephant to which I'm referring (although I thought it was clear in my previous post, guess not), is the way whites STEAL things and pass it off as their own. Now, I really hate to bring up the black/white issue, but that elephant is just hard to ignore.

Whites seem to relentlessly make themselves the authority on certain subjects without giving proper respect to its roots. That seems to be the case here. And the minute a black person points out that fact, some of you all jump on the "oh, race doesn't matter" bandwagon. You side-step the issue because you can't disagree. So it's easier to just pretend there is no real issue at hand. That vexes me. If you want to pretend that race and color are unimportant, then at least be willing to point out obvious signs where someone's roots are copied and not acknowledged. Babylon calls that sort of thing plagiarism and you can be sued in a court of law for it.

Here's another prime example: I happened to be discussing some spiritual questions with someone certainly more enlightened than I am, and after listening to this person for a while, I thought I knew where their philosophy was coming from. Everything they were saying sounded like it was part of the New Age movement. "What is that?" he asked me. "This is old age teaching."

It turns out that the New Age movement, specifically Neale Walsch in his book "Conversations with God" basically regurgitated most of the Kemet and cosmological stuff that some talk about on this board. I was blown away! Here I had been reading this man's work and thinking how enlightened and "deep" he was when he was simply a thief!

Now, the problem is not that he followed this philosophy/religion/ideology (I'm not sure which word to use). The problem is that he passed these teachings off as his own and said it was what God told him. So you see, that's the problem I have with whites taking everything for themselves. GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!!! Yet if you have a group teaching "Kemet Orthodoxy" with no black faces in the bunch, in a country abundant with black folks and black folks who are well versed in the Kemet philosophy, yeah I find that strange. Maybe strange ain't even the correct term to use. I should say deceitful!

This is how it goes over and over again in history. Things start out harmless enough but if you ignore that elephant in your living room, pretty soon it will trample everything you own and then sh*t on it!

Now I hope people can take the time to think about where I'm coming from cuz this ain't about hating whites for me. This is about how some of you on this forum repeatedly want to get the message out that Jah sees no color (even though he created it, so I don't know what that's all about  ). In the highest spiritual sense, perhaps color doesn't matter. I'll give you that. But let's not ignore the daily evidence that color does matter! Only when you see and respect the difference can color truly begin to not matter. You see, when whites do the stealing, they take it for themselves. That's why you don't see any blacks practicing with those whites. Whites continue to be exclusive and make no attempt to truly relate to their black brethren and sistren. They just come in, steal the good stuff and then go back to their lilly-white worlds.

And please don't respond saying, "Not all white people do this." If this don't apply to you then dust your shoulders off and keep on steppin. But who the cap fits...

STOP IGNORING THE ELEPHANT! (There, I think I've worn that metaphor out quite nicely.)

Be blessed,
Carla

P.S. One last thing. The problem with the theft I've just spoken of, is that when whites steal things and pass it off as their own, it loses its authenticity. Then who is to blame? This is the problem I see with Christianity (and soon to be with Rasta). Everybody want to take bits and pieces and twist the original intent so that it fits their cause.
QueenJerusalem

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2005, 04:20:15 PM »

Tree Natty, I see your point, I see these websites ask for money to send you a monthly email, and it's not cheap!!!!!

So basically you're saying that KMT itself is being copied and faked, right, but KMT itself is compatible, so to speak, with Rasta teaching?

Speaking of coca cola, apparrently the coca cola company now are giving people in one Indian village where they opened a nearby factory FREE COCA COLA as compensation for stealing their water supply to make coca cola!!!!! Free bad health, free tooth decay, free osteoperosis!!!! Quite literally, the sick corporate thief scum are making the people sick- and people PAY to drink this when they have the choice to drink clean water, Sorry to go off the topic...

Tree-natty, you say you stopped calling yourself Rasta because you feel that there are too many wolf? So you think Kemet is going this way? But what for you is the difference between TRUE RastafarI and TRUE Kemet? Forget the copiers and thief for a minute and talk of the similarities between the TRUE THING...

Bless
I ELIJAH I
Veteran User

Israel Israel

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2005, 05:13:44 PM »

Carla that was a real long post and from what i gathered it sounds like your saying that the color of a mans skin is of a greater significance than the color of his eyes, which I have to disagree with you on. The true elephant here is the concept that human culture can be STOLEN by humans...
and maybe larger, the idea that it ever BELONGED to them in the first place.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 05:15:20 PM by elidjembe » Logged

EmpressCarla
Veteran User

Rasta wombman live up!

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »

Carla that was a real long post and from what i gathered it sounds like your saying that the color of a mans skin is of a greater significance than the color of his eyes, which I have to disagree with you on.

Nope, that was not what I was saying at all. You totally missed the point if that was all you got from my post.

The true elephant here is the concept that human culture can be STOLEN by humans...
And further that it ever BELONGED to them in the first place.

Who created the culture? Do you not own what you create?

Be blessed,
Carla
Rasta Nicks Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 K-Detection © 2007
  Print  

Jump to: