Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: FREEDOM!!!  (Read 860 times)

J-Rasta

FREEDOM!!!
« on: May 03, 2005, 03:38:16 AM »

Finally im out, that was not fun at all. I dont know if any of you noticed me not posting for a long time.  But about 3 weeks ago i was arrested 2 towns away from my own, my friend had just blazed in house like usual and were heading out, we didint know that the cops were waiting outside for us.  We got in the car and made it about 4 feet when we got pulled over.  They found 4.8 grams on me and 1.6 ounces stashed in the car, a bowl, rolling papers, my friends bong, and a screw driver? (confiscated for some reason).  I only served 3 days in jail because i had no one to pay my $800 bail which sucked.  I am now currently serving my 6 month parole, during this period i get drugtested at random 5 times, every saterday from 8 till 12:30 i have to do volintere work at the local recycling centre, and every friday i have to go to NA narcotics annonimous from 8 till 10.  Basicly this sucks alot.   A whole lot.  I miss my herb as much as my saterday mournings sleepng in.  
           Just letting yall know what ive been up to latly,  which has been nothing,  without my herb i feal like im missing a piece of me.  [smiley=cry.gif]   Cant wait for this 6 month junk to end!!!

whereismyzion

Re: FREEDOM!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 04:31:16 AM »

Thats the police for you they can really be a big pain.

Last summer i was driving to a concert that was out in a valley, i was speeding and was pulled over by the police, They got out illegally serched the car and found a chalice my friend had the herb which he had stuck in his shoe. They never searched his shoe luckily but said they knew i had been smoking and they then towed my car back to the city made me and my friends pay for cabs and the tow truck. It was total bullshit im just glad that they didnt search our shoes lol.

I feel your pain bro its a shame. Some man is to blame.

whereismyzion

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:39:05 AM »

I feel sorry for you having to go to narcotics annonimous for Mary Jane this herb is harmless. And i have heard it is the largest # of people in rehab for it , ridiculous I say, ive been smoking for a long time and i can say no doubt in my mind that it is not addictive. Its not crack its the Holy Herb.

Canadian

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 01:22:50 PM »

[smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 05:48:18 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Prais Jah that you are free and safe! Play their game for now bredren, you'll be completely free again soon  [smiley=wink.gif].

One

Jah bless

JahJahSon

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 07:02:31 PM »

that sucks, i got caught once but i never got in any trouble, they let me go after making threats of jailtime, fines, community service and all this other stuff.  I was worrying that i had to do all this for just a tiny bit but the cop let me go with a warning.

Speed

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 01:13:01 PM »

I can't believe you got a 3 days in jail for 4 or so grams... Thats crazy!!

Britain luckily isn't as strict as that  [smiley=grin.gif]. Don't know how I am going to manage 2 months in USA this Summer!

Glad your ok and safe, Jah Bless!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 01:13:40 PM by Speed »

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.