Rasta Nicks Forum Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie
July 31, 2014, 02:30:33 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk are privately funded. Please help keep Rasta Nicks Forum and Rasta-man.co.uk running by making a donation via Pay Pal - it's fast, free and secure!
Or ya could just buy some seeds
Google Custom Search
News: check out the chatroom
Rasta Nick's Forum - rastafarian - Reggae - Haile Selassie  
   Home   Help Member Map Donations Login Register  

Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.seedsman.com
Buy Marijuana Seeds

or go to www.zamnesia.com

Feminized Cannabis Seeds

or go here Sensi Seeds: Original cannabis seed strains
Weed Seed Shop - Feminized cannabis seeds

or go here Weed Seed Shop: high quality cannabis seeds
Subject Statistics
Topic: Great Rasta quotes? Replies: 11 posts
Read 95857 times 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Rasta quotes?  (Read 95857 times)
wdcf

« on: November 05, 2003, 05:21:49 AM »

I was wondering if i could hear some Powerful Rastafari quotes?
Spiritual_Ganja

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 04:59:27 PM »

Here's some proverbs that might help you out

"Every hoe ha dem stick a bush."
Basically, to each his own. A deeper meaning could be there is someone out there for everyone

"A new broom sweeps clean, but an old broom knows every corner".

"Wanti wanti can't get it, getti getti no want it",
The poor covet what the rich take for granted

"Me throw me corn but me no call no fowl"
You are who you show yourself to be, not who you say you are

"Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze".
Set a rats tail on fire, he'll think there's a cool breeze.
Directed towards ignorance

"'Wan Wan coco full baskit"
Take your time

You can find more by searching through the web for a cultural dictionary or something along those lines.
Jah Bless!
MICHAEL

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2003, 05:07:08 PM »

TO KNOW THE TRUTH....IS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH.....IS TO LIVE THE TRUTH......peace and one love from brethren Michael.......
Ras Alto
Veteran User

Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2003, 05:55:17 PM »

"Kick darg him fren yuh, feed him an him a guh bite yuh" (Omeriah Malcolm)
Kick the dog, he'll be your friend, feed him and he will bite you.
think about that. wise words!

"Rasta nuh fear death, cause Rasta nah live an nah die"

JAH Guidance, fellow Rastafarians and Friends!
Alex

MICHAEL

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2003, 09:50:36 PM »

Are you out of your mind ganjAlex?Huh?Huh?Huh?
jah_rastaman

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2003, 02:21:59 AM »

Nah alex is not out of his mind Michel, take time to think about hiw quote and i think that you will understand it
MICHAEL

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2003, 08:34:11 PM »

hey jah-rastaman, Alex doesnt even believe in the SECOND COMING(H.I.M.)......but wants to say he is Ras Ta....lets see him go into the Blue Mountains of JAHMAYKA and say that......guess what they would do.....kick him right down the Mountain......so what Alex says means not much to InI , when he is trying to say he is Ras Ta ,love from brother Michael but making his own rules for the religion.........And what is this abot Ras Tas dont live......thats why Im askin if hes outta his mind......We live....We live to tell the TRUTH.....We live to be a servant of JAH.....Ive heard about enough that InI can from this man Alex.....If he doesnt believe find a forum where they believe what he believes......Cause All Ras Ta Know That H.I.M. was SECOND COMING and when he left this earth HIS DIVINE spirit went into ALL MAN.....
Ras Alto
Veteran User

Thanks & Praises to the MOST HIGH

unknown
Browser:
unknown

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2003, 10:05:04 PM »

Greetings!
I already went to JAHMEKYA and InI talked to many Rastafarian in jamaica, spain, germany, italy, us, france and netherlands and InI talked with them about my believes and they all said its okay what I'm thinkin and some told me they do believe the same thing. I-man talked to wise old rastafarians and even they told me that their religion/lifestyle (however you waan call this) is not all about HIM and even some of them told me they dont trust selassie. some told me they do, but they also accept my attitude of Rasta, cause the main thing Rastafarians have to spread is love, peace, harmony and Tolerance!
you cant say all these people are liars! They are wise!
Rastaman have to think of his own not just be leaded by the books, they said. And so its okay if they have their own attitude on it. even if its not all about HIM.
JAH Guidance and JAH Truth,
Alex

MICHAEL

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2003, 11:34:14 PM »

when InI go to JAHMAYKA and study with the Elders ,its all about H.I.M. alex.........and for you to be mentioning that you hang with so called Ras Tas from spain ,germany ,italy ,france , etc......and they tell you its OK  not  to believe in H.I.M. as the Second Coming ,tells me even more how you have been corrupted (used).Ive read some Posts of yours and they ARE very ,very well spoken.(also spoken very peacfully)..You have H.I.M. (rasta) inside you........InI  know it through the words you choose to use........but try to learn more abot H.I.M. and maybe one day you will be converted to Ras Tafarian........because as of now ,with the way you say you dont believe, and thats OK, .......InI only study with the JAHMAYKANS.......they are the ROOTS of our religion........THEY are the ones who saw the LIGHT fisrt so thats who InI study with.....And like InI told you before Alex , THEY WOULD KICK YOU DOWN THE MOUNTAIN.......if you talked about H.I.M. not being the Second CComing.......InI would love to see you back up your words in the Blue Mnts. of JAHMAYKA.......InI been there enough to know.....TO KNOW THE TRUTH IS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH..........to know they would physically stop you from talkin like that about H.I.M. and boot you in the butt down the Mnt......Im sorry alex but InI come to be a servant of JAH......not a quite littla man with no voice.......InI am persecuted evry day for my beliefs........blasphemy they tell me.......BUT InI WILL NOT BE CONQUERED........INI WILL PERCIEVE>>>>>>>>>and even if its to open a few eyes ,thats allright..........peace my brethren from Michael.........
BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 06:19:17 PM »

"Who Jah bless, no one curse."
"Emanicpate yurselves from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our mind."
rasrossi

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 07:37:33 PM »

1.Don't involve Rasta in your say,Rasta don't work for no C.I.A

2.If you get down and quarrel everyday, You're saying prayers to the devil, I say
Why not help another on the way,Make it much easier. Say you just can't live that negative way. You know what I mean Make way for the positive day.

3.Bless my eyes this morning Jah sun is on the rise once again.The way Earthly things are going, Anything can happen

4.Don't worry about a thing,Cause ev'ry little thing gonna be al-right.

5.Would you let the system Make you kill your brotherman...
No dread no.

Just a bit from Bob.

PEACE

Oskar
Veteran User

Rasta man live up

Mac OS X
Browser:
Safari

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 03:04:47 PM »

"vanity is the destruction of your soul" -Berhane Selassie