Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS  (Read 8871 times)

staci

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS
« on: January 28, 2005, 05:19:41 PM »

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS.  I WAS AFRAID OF THIS.  THAT IS WHY I STARTED MY TOPIC I AM BETTER THAN...

BUT ANYWAY READ THE FORUM NEWS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
ONELOVE
RESPECTFORALL
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 05:24:29 PM by staci »

rasrossi

Re: EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 05:23:05 PM »

Ya for sure..ur rite..we all gat to read the Forum news.

OneloveJAHalways

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2005, 05:24:38 PM »

I sent a pm to Nick

staci

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2005, 11:21:21 PM »

i dont mean to be a nag here but it seems like no one is reading any of this stuff.  everyone needs to read the forum news in the section DID YOU NOTICE.  Its funny cause NOONE IS NOTICING.  Oh and sorry for sounding so gruff.  This is just my favorite place to come to and reason and i dont want it to go away.  But it seems that everyone else doesnt seem to care or notice that Rasta-Nick doesnt have to keep this place running (ALTHOUGH I REALLY WISH HE WOULD [smiley=wink.gif]).  We need to notice what is going on.
onelove
respectforall

x_pink_pixie_x

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2005, 11:35:24 PM »

I read it Staci, and i feel the same way. This site rocks, it's the only place i can come to escape the shallow emptiness that hear from most people in the place that I live. I love reasoning here. [smiley=smiley.gif]
Nick, is there anything we can do to help? I would love to offer whatever service I can.

xXxXxXxXxXx

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2005, 12:10:00 AM »

Whether or not to close this forum is a question with no easy answer, I have learned and contributed much since i came to nicks, but i too have noticed an unacceptable amount of internet nonsense- to me the good name of rasta is more important than being able to come here and open mindedly reason, if it cannot be a place that honorably repersents the legacy of Rastafari then I would say it should be closed.  What this would take is for elders to really step in and guide but i dont belive this will happen becasue the internet is as close to a tool of satan as exsists.
It dosent really become rastamen to sit in front of computers, so the forum is full of misguided youth without proper rastamen to instruct.  Se la vie.  No stress nick.  The internet is so full of evil that its impossible to keep an open site completely clean. Ill say what i can to keep things real if you decide to keep the site, if not Nick always remember how much you did for the nation.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

newrasta

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2005, 07:01:09 AM »

That is true, this is my favorite site on the net. This is the site I come to the most. I never been to a site as many times as I've been to this one. The last thing I want is for it to shut down, I love this site. It's where I can speak very intellectualy with people from all over the world, and about rasta!!! How perfect is that?! This is where I come to learn, share opinions, and think about others opinions. I'll contribute money if I have to, to keep this site running!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 07:02:11 AM by newrasta »

Sunshine

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 05:10:56 PM »

Forum news? where must i look?

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2005, 08:02:33 PM »

Ini give thanks unto JAH,
for allowing Ini tuh find dis site.  even doe Ini am new to dis prticular forum, Ini am not new to "Rastafari" forums in general.  dis forum by virtue of Ras Nick's toil is very upful.  if deh Idren musshutit down, gwaan.  if deh cite stays, Ini mus echo deh words of Elijah previously regarding deh need for serious disciplined elders who deal wid livity 25/8, seen.  deh movement of deh King's children is not based innna cyber world but in deh soil of Mama I-rth which brings forth I-ration.  deh roots of dis ya movement are with farmers, fishermen, carpenters, masons, basically earthy people who had nothing of babylonian value from deh time of Coronation. so when a movement is grounded in dis manner it will be difficult for patriarchs & elders of deh faith to be found web-surfing.
Ini think dat every I pon deh forum should remember deh golden rule and deh runnings will be alot more upful and beneficial.

Haile Selassie I

Amish2

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2005, 02:59:30 PM »

yeah i agree this is the best site eva! I love it and nick if there is anything i can do the i wil try to help!

jahbless

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2005, 02:40:23 AM »

im new and im already a huge fan... there are NO rasta for me to talk to and reason with except for on this site!! nick please dont close it!!

Natty_Fred

• Mr.
  • Veteran User
  • Herbalise and REALISE...
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2005, 11:51:02 PM »

I offer you my 'OWN OFFICIAL'

[smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif]WELCOME!! [smiley=smiley.gif]
Cultivation...

colorISnothing

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2005, 09:14:05 PM »

i just want this  site to stay up and runnin because its a source of information to me..i like to learn as much as possible so i hope things improve..

Inity

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2005, 11:29:38 PM »

InI have just found this site  in the past couple of weeks.  And has brought I to clarity on a few  of my most important questions.  now it seems if it can do that so soon than what will come of this in the longrun can be nothing but greatness, it is a shame to close this site over a few lost soulswhen it does so much good fo all the rest of Jah's Idren.

JAH Bless

rasta-jonesy

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2005, 08:32:54 AM »

i totally agree. i mean im new and i took the time and consideration to look.  [smiley=smiley.gif]
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.