Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS  (Read 8872 times)

Positive_Vibration

Re: EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 09:28:15 PM »

It won't let me reply to that thread, for some reason or other. So I'll reply to it in this -

Nick, this site must keep going! Some may use it to nag you (which is wrong) but for many this is a wonderful, peaceful place where the rastas can unite and talk everything from philosophy to preference. This is not an average message board!

One love, one distination, oneworld, lets unite
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 09:29:02 PM by Positive_Vibration »

QueenJerusalem

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2005, 11:29:44 AM »

Greetings and love, Yeah man, every one should read the guidelines, because before we have any problems for both using the same computer, we need to make the following announcement!!!

This is QueenJerusalem, I am new to the forum, my King man joined last night so now I wanna put my opinion too, so before you start to think we're 1 person posting as two, InI QUEENJERUSALEM would like to announce that I am the QUEEN of LEO the_lion_of_cuba, we are not the same person.

I had to make this announcement as we got banned from another forum without a chance cos we never made this clear from the beginning,  [smiley=embarassed.gif]so
And jus so u don't think I'm starting a new topic, this is a reply-

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE FORUM NEWS!!! (if they want)

Jah bless you all, hope to have tome interesting reasonings with u  [smiley=cool.gif]

obediah

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2005, 09:50:14 PM »

ime new here aswell man and i like this site. i can see it  a good place for reasoning with people and there are some interestin caracters here. i can understand why rasta nick getting fed up with some people that are giving him grief  cause i know he must go to alot of trouble to keep this thing going,but nick theres alot a peoplehere aswell  dat apreciate what you doin here man. i dont know what you goin to do but i hope you keep dis place open, peace .

Blah

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2005, 01:25:23 AM »

I just went to the Forum News, i didn't see anything saying that he was going to close the site.  But maybe i just did't look good or i am to confused.  Well tell me what link says that he is going to close the site.  Thank you.

myx

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2005, 11:02:26 AM »

Am ras Toromba from botswana nd i 2 think its good 2 read da forums if u ar a rel bingi man.JAH bless
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 19 queries.