Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Jesus Christ  (Read 27491 times)

Mike

Jesus Christ
« on: May 09, 2005, 07:28:26 AM »

What do ye rastas think pon this one?InI come into praise for this man,he did so good and so many great things.InI tell you now it is wrong for people to think wrong of this man because of what conquerors did.ROMAN CATHOLISCM IS A FARCE.InI feel many people have ill fated feelings toward Christianity,but you must remember wicked men came bearing his name,but these wicked men are not his people they are just using him to make themselves look good when they are all wicked.To me Sellasie is the second coming because he has the same message and to I an even deeper message.People have gone mad by proclaiming their race and competing with one another.H.I.M. came and said "We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."To me this quote defines life,at the stages its in now.Jesus Christ came with a similar message in a time of wickedness and was also rejected.This is what we are bredren and sistren we are the chosen people we are speaking but are being rejected like Sellasie and Jesus.Life is a struggle and we are moving through it through morals,spirituality,and as pure as we can be.

Does anyone feel me InI just feeling so passionate about this right now.

Bless Up

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Jesus Christ
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 04:21:26 PM »

Do you think a loving god would have his children call HIM by a name that has been abused for that last two thousand years? [smiley=laugh.gif] RAS TAFARI is his NAME.

And the Heathen Tremble at its Sound!!!!!!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 04:22:26 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 04:30:55 PM »

There is a lot to be learned from the teachings of Jesus and Selassie. The difference between the two is Jesus said he was the son of God, Selassie did not.

One

Jah bless

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 04:47:03 PM »

M-Dub,
deh I is con-fusing deh missions.  after 2000 years, deh globe and its controlling powers were primarily Christian, which meant dat dey knew deh rules, deh doctrine, etc.  dose who recognized Emmanuel deh Christ did so by His works, His teachings and of course His titles.  ie deh Son of Jah, deh Son of Man, The Light of the World, "I was before Moses", I am dat I am.

so when Haile Selassie I trod up wid dese same actions, same teachings manifest inna 20th century style and comes wid all not missing one of deh three required titles of deh returned "Christian Christ" den dere is no need tuh tell ones who He is.  if deh earth was "christian" as dey all proclaimed, dey would know deh scripture fi demselves and dat anyone who comes claiming tuh be Christ return is a false Christ.  so deh only way tuh recognize is through deh titles, dose are simply a red flag pon creation tuh all Christians.  "uh oh, dere is someone wid deh titles Ini have all been waiting for, let Ini check dis out."

now if I-Majesty moved wickedly, den Ini would know dat His titles were a fraud, but from H.I.M. deal in righteous for 55 years wid deh government pon H.I.M. shoulders and 40 pon David's Throne, H.I.M. does not have to seh who He is.

Ini give deh I dis scripture fi meditate upon, note who answers what -

John 1:45-51
Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
46.  And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
47.  Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
48.  Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
49.  Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
50.  Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
51.  And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Haile Selassie I

Mike

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 05:34:25 PM »

InI look at Jesus as a messenger,the same goes for Sellasie.Messengers of the good word.I do not worship Jesus nor Sellasie,in fact I dont worship nothing.I am just in mighty awe of what is Jah.

InI dont mean they are a coming of Jah,I mean coming in the sense that they brought such great words and had such an impact to gain reverence.

And bredren fire the wickedness of Christianity did not come in the original form,it came in the wickedness that was a Pagan religion(Romans).I can assure that true Christians without a western/roman mindset are not like these Christians.I beg ye do not say all Christians are bad cause of what Romans and Anglicans did in the past.They took the religion and made it their own which is already a sin in Christian terms.

Bless

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 05:40:41 PM »

Negus, I don't overstand what your overall point is. If the people are to know the scriptures, then I do know through study that Selassie was not Christ. He did not come at the right time, not enough of the end time signs have begun.

One

Jah bless

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2005, 07:18:48 PM »

Ini overall point is dat deh people seh who is deh Christ, not deh Christ H.I.M.self.
tek note how times Emmanuel deh Christ is asked by Jews & romans was He deh King of Israel or was He deh Christ and He replies "if deh I seh so."  
I-Majesty told Ini whose lineage He comes through, while Time and National Geographic told Ini His titles as His works speak fi demself.

"Your Majesty, there are millions of Christians around deh world who view you as deh reincarnation of Je-sus Christ.  How do you view dis?"

"Yes, I have heard dis and I have also met many Rastafarians.  I clearly told dem I am a man.  I am mortal and dey should never mek deh mistake of thinking dat a deity emanates from a human being."

*notice how Haile Selassie I never says what He is not, but only what He is.  now M-Dub deh I must deh Iself, why did Haile Selassie I just not come out and say dat I am not Je-sus Christ returned?  ever notice how Haile Selassie I always seperates God from Jesus the Christ, while most Christians put dem as one in deh same.  I know!!

Negus, I don't overstand what your overall point is. If the people are to know the scriptures, then I do know through study that Selassie was not Christ. He did not come at the right time, not enough of the end time signs have begun.

once again Ini will reiterate dat dere is no such thing as an endtime, dat is an illusion tuh keep deh people docile.  from when dere is an endtime dat mean all life stop, when Ini know dat life cyan dun!  "man cannot destroy deh earth, man can only destroy himself"

once again, what is deh right time, if a global WORLD WAR is not deh right time, please tell Ini what is deh right time for deh Christian Christ tuh show H.I.M.self before deh world?  please tell Ini how shall another come wid deh necessary titles out of deh sky, tuh have deh kings of deh earth tek counsel against H.I.M. all in deh twinkling of an eye?  please tell Ini how Acts 2:28, 29 shall be fulfilled -

"Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;"

please tell Ini how He shall slew dem wid a sharp sword dat proceedeth out of His mouth, if dis is not fulfilled in Haile Selassie I's utterance to deh nations of deh earth at deh League of Nations in 1936?  please tell I how dere shall be another Lion of deh Tribe of Judah when Haile Selassie is deh I(first)?  please tell Ini how shall genesis 49:8-10 shall be fulfilled if not by H.I.M.

Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9.  Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse H.I.M. up?
10.  The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto H.I.M. shall the gathering of the people be.

please tell Ini who shall come again wid dem garment dipped in blood tuh be coronated as I-Iyahesty tuh double fulfilled-
"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God." Revelation 19:13

please tell Ini whose birth shall come wid clouds tuh end a national drought and 38 years later be brought before deh eyes of deh whole world tuh mek sure dem accept His titles.  who else shall be persecuted by deh same ones who crucified Emmanuel deh Christ, none other dan Haile Selassie I, who was tempted and persecuted by no other dan deh same romans from 2000 years earlier.  who else shall be deh root of deh globes largest world world, thereby meking deh kindreds of deh earth wail.  
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see H.I.M., and they also which pierced H.I.M.: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of H.I.M. Even so, Amen" Revelation 1:7

please tell Ini who and where is paul refering to when he keeps saying dat deh redeemer shall com forth outta Sion, if it is not H.I.M.

Haile Selassie I
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 07:19:34 PM by NegusNegustiality »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 10:24:44 PM »

I'm interested to learn more reasoning behind your thoughts Fiyah. You bring up some interesting points.

One

Jah bless

Mike

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2005, 01:18:04 AM »

InI agree with you bredren Fiyah I do not worship Christ and look to him to come from the sky.I feel him within me,same as Selassie.For one cannot reject the greatness of the two.The same can be said for lower profile people,music artists,ect.Lucky Dube is a great man spreading Jah word,I look at him equal to Christ and Selassie as a man who spread de good word.

Bless

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2005, 08:40:37 PM »

ii wy em Hotep /   Greetings I come with peace ..!!!!!

member " Mike" = No Mike , I am not feelin you like you asked...please study your his-story....you say " we been taking jesus wrong "

we take him as he was ....a Man ,  just like you state.

You say you come tto praise this MAN .....you have that part right ,   a Man .

You say we are chosen   ....how do you have this knowledge of who is chosen and who is not ???

I agrreez  with you dat SELASSIE 1 said many niceness words.

You say " jesus was rejected ".....ONLY by his enemies....supposedly jesus had many followers.

You say SEASSIE 1 is second coming bacause " he has same message as jesus "

.................What ?     ...Huh ????????????....please explane this.

let I ask you this.....who opened the Seals ??????

brother " SPARK " = Mighty words me brother , keep da fire burnin.

" elijah" =  very true ,  BIG Ups

member " Negus " =  I confused ....do you take da jesus as your  saviour ????

from MICHAEL
da HAMMER
AFRIKAH
HANNIBALL
HAMMER Junior

ThoTH.....Ma'at .............Ptah............Isis...............Orsiris..............

p.s........get outta  that falsley made books called da bible and get to da truth in I and I Life.

peace and da Love

The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

EmpressGong

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 08:49:04 PM »

Blessed Love

I want to say this in reference to the statement that jesus said he was the son of god and selassie did not.

I am the Dawta of Jah ALmighty the Most High and I know this and I am trying my very very very Best to live this in fulness. I want to tell others about this. But I do not need someone to come and recognise me and say you are the dawta of Jah for it to be true. come on now. this is brainwashing this Jesus story. when people goin realise that you are being limited in your belief and your spiritual growth if you base everything on the rules that surrounds jesus' divinity. he had a virigin mother, conceived by the holy spirit, was crucified etc etc. heal the sick etc etc. miracles are not defined by the bible nor is a spiritual relationship to jah limited to what happened to Jesus.

Selassie didnt have to go around sayin I am the child of God for people to see his Light and want to have this Light also!!  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

EmpressGong

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2005, 08:58:42 PM »

I find it strange that so many people say "You will be trapped" or "You limit your belief" by following the teachings of Jesus. How so?

Mike brought up some good points. Who opened the seals?

One

Jah bless

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2005, 09:04:11 PM »

Not to be argumentative, but I honestly don't see how hailing Selassie is any different from hailing Jesus. I don't.

I get how the story of Jesus' birth brings contention. But if one doesn't get caught up in that, yet simply follow his example, how is he worse to be followed than Selassie?

Again, I'm not trying to discredit Selassie in anyway. Please help me to understand the difference. At this point, it seems the only difference is who you're more familiar with: Jesus or Selassie.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2005, 09:06:38 PM »

Excellent reasoning Carla, I didn't think of it in this light. I'm interested to see the answers.

One

Jah bless

EmpressGong

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2005, 09:33:08 PM »

Blessed Love

For those of us of Afrikan descent who have awakened to Rastafari, we overstand that Slavery and colonialism was made possible by implementing Christianity. We know that divide and rule was possible by brainwashing and controlling people's minds in a docile manner: religion. all the original religious/spiritual practices in Afrika were outlawed and deemed heretic. It is completely based on what is in a book and what is taught in a church by that book. it is limiting. does the bible express oneness with jah and the earth? does the bible tell you the connection between the spirit and earth. does it teach you what nature teaches you? not to the extent that Rastafari. The bible and christianity as ruled by Europeans served a specific purpose in its origin and I am not party to it.

I am not against jesus, but in my opinion too many people want to base their existence on a book and I refuse to do that. I dont think following jesus is horrible I just dont really think he existed simply because there are so many conflicts as to discoverin whether or not he did. anthropologists cant prove it from what I have seen. I prefer to look to the teachin instead of focusing on a man. that includes Selassie. I dont focus on him solely as a person I look to his reference and his Word, but his Istory and his existence is what shows me I can look to him because of who he IS!

i have never in my life prayed to Jesus and i was raised in the church. i do not pray to selassie either. the christ is within me and i pray to my maker jah. it is not a case of who is better than who, it is just a matter of myth and reality FOR ME.

EmpressGong
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.