Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Jesus Christ  (Read 27496 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: Jesus Christ
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2005, 05:54:07 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Of course we are the sons of God. He created us, therefore He is our Father.

One

Jah bless

herbsman

• Veteran User
  • BAST....AUSUR ..AUSET...TUT-M OSES...AMN-HTP. ..Ra'
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »

Hotep !!!

jesus was a man.

Thats all.

Get away from da brain washing that babyLion has done to you.

Christianity spread thru JAH earth not from peace....from destruction , murder, slavery....thats how they made you believe.

I got away from that and turned me mind free to see the truth.

JAH  is a female .

brother DUB ,  try that one on.

peace

Ankh oodja Sneb

MIKE
da HAMMER

p.s.....bredren DUB  ,  I and I have da knowLedge that you Know who opened da seals....I think NEGUS answered it......SELASSIE 1
                   JAH Ras TafarI
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Mike

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2005, 06:21:57 PM »

Ima tell you otha Mike,I do not pray to Jesus I do not pray to Sellasie.The only point I was tryin to make is that dem both good men.Son is meant in hebrew and ahmaric as servant,thats the way I always have seen it!

Remember the people who raped Africa were the paganistic Catholics,and Anglican English.Anglican is basically Englands version of Catholism so there,you were colonized by Pagans,believers of false idols.True Christians slam everything they stand for and all that bad history them commited.

Although Christians still misunderstand Jesus as the son of God,I do not.I have friends who I am tryin to reason with that the term "Son" was misunderstood as we are all sons of God.Because we are his servants.

JahJahSon

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2005, 10:55:42 PM »

the way i see it is, christians(majority of people) think of jesus as god.  What jesus was, was a good or even great man who tried to lead people to a better life.  He opposed the system and was nailed to the cross for being a rebel.  While a great man and even a hero, i dont see him as god, or even lord.  People have done horrible things in his name thinking they were right.  Slavery, stealing of the Native Americans land.  Multiple wars.  If Jesus were alive to see this he would be appauled.  I see Jesus and Selassie in the same type of light.  Follow their teachings and respect them as the men they were.

Mike

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 06:00:12 AM »

It all comes down to this "Pope is a bald head,But Jah Jah is ah natty dread!" :D

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2005, 04:06:02 PM »

Hotep!!!

not seen brother Mike....it comes up to much more than what idren jus said.

Ankh udja Sneb

One Love from MICHAEL
The Secret Gates of the House of AUSUR..SEKHET-ARU.....15 Aats..........the ax is the ADZ ...!!!...ASES Amentet....MENUQET ...!!!

Mike

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2005, 03:23:43 AM »

My good man I know it comes down to much more I just had to throw in that classic line from a Lee Perry track.

Bless

herbsman

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2005, 02:38:08 PM »

seeeen   brothern mike

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2005, 09:06:11 PM »

He is the Creator God that loved mankind so much, he became a man himself to have us relate to him.

I think you mean he was of the Creator. Jesus was not God himself (according to the Bible). The Creator created Jesus.

One

Jah bless

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2005, 10:52:04 PM »

Can you please quote where in the Bible it says Jesus is the Creator of the earth and all life?

One

Jah bless

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2005, 10:31:10 PM »

I still believe you're mistaken that Jesus is the Creator (though I will study these chapters to be sure). How could God create the Creator? It doesn't really make sense.

One

Jah bless

alex

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2005, 03:42:19 AM »

ambassador you confuse yourself, first of all where the hell did you christians get this "trinity" concept? why in the old testament does it not mention any trinity or the christian concept of God being 3?
bible says "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.(deuteronomy 6:4)" so here the Bible says God is one and not 3..and Jesus even says "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one (Mark 12:29) so even Jesus himself says that God is one and if he himself was God than he would have said "I am the one God"..i could rumble on for hours disproving that jesus isnt God and that he certainly isn't part of some pagan trinity. sorry if i offeneded you at all but im so tired of christians preaching on what they do not understand.

haftrini

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2005, 07:04:24 AM »

M-Dub,

I thought over your point, which is a good thing to bring up:

"How could God create the Creator? It doesn't really make sense."

In the Coptic and Tewahedo Churches, and other Orthodox Christian Churches, God didn't create Jesus. Jesus is Jahovah in the flesh.

It goes like this: in our thought, mankind didn't become evil when Adam and Eve fell into sin, mankind encountered death, which imprisoned them in a slumber forever so that they couldn't fully dwell in the presence of God.

So mankind was imprisoned by death. The Bible says man, not God, dies...

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die" Hebrews 9:27

God is eternal and deathless...

"The eternal God is thy refuge" Deuteronomy 33:27.

But only man can die and only God can destroy death.

So God promised to liberate us from death.....

"I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes." Hosea 13:14

By becoming a human being...

"and the Word was God"...."And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" John 1;14

to save us from death....

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die" John 11:26

"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him" 1 Thessalonians 4:14

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death" Revelations 21:4

That's about it. I know a lot of people that just can't believe that God became a human being.

I see it like this: there isn't anything that Jah can't do. So I limit His power if I say He can't become human. So then the issue, for me, changes from CAN Jah become a man to DID Jah become a man?

For that answer I studied history books.

I've always liked that question you brought up. I used to think upon it a lot way back. I'm glad you mentioned it.

Bozzy

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2005, 07:47:19 AM »

Hey guys, id like everyone to know ive entered this forum free of all clutter and hatred with a free and open mind ready to listen.

I ( a practicing catholic of 16 years of age ) often get upset when i hear people bashing catholicism and what not. I understand we have a dark  past that has left a stain on the all who practice catholicism, but what truly wounds me is ignorance and intolerance. We as catholics worship God almight and belive in the ressurection of the christ and the pretection granted to us by the holy spirit. It is not what we believe as christians that is corrupt, but many of the men who take on our name. The bible says, ( and also you can relate with bob marley  )  there are the sheep, and the sheep in wolves clothing. It is these wolves that ravage not only our respectability amongst other religions but the respctabilty of all religions. For there are wolves lurking amongst us always and everywhere.....

Thank you so much for listening,

Bozzy

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2005, 07:49:38 AM »

AHH i misquoted!!!!!!! please forgive me brothers an sisters.... i said sheep and sheep in wolves clothing .

The correct saying is Wolves in sheep's clothing
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.