Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Jesus Christ  (Read 27490 times)

Bozzy

Re: Jesus Christ
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2005, 07:29:36 AM »

U guys know...When peter tosh was in the wailers....get up stand up went... "We sick and tired if your ism-schism, to die and go to heaven in a jesus name NO! we know and we understand, the mighty God is a living man."

But then when it was marley a lone, It was just." Sick and tired of your ism-schism, die and go to heaven in a ism-schism"

thats weird

love [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=cool.gif]

starchyld-777

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2005, 12:52:59 PM »

greetings and love in the name of his imperial majesty Rasta-far-I hailie selassie i the 1st.right off i want to say that i dont believe that jesus existed as a person but rather as an idea of what all men could and should be, and that is annointed very much like christ and his imperial majesty.most of these stories were astrological allegory the truth is you die and ressurect everyday just like the son/sun of man wich rises and sets.we have the ability to regenerate in our sleep that we may be revitalized and then  when that energy is exausted we shall sleep/die and be ressurected just as the sun /sons and daughters of the universe its all just balance in the end you cannot have negative without the positive and vice versa.when selassie talks about deity in man what i balieve he is saying is that while man may have some of the attributes of god.we can neither look for jesus selassie or any man to represent the totality of god for we are just one of gods many manifestations i believe that there were and are many christs[annointed ones] some are even members of this forum i belive that anyone who stands for the truth is a christs for he was annointed with a certain truth to do so malcolm marcus marley martin luther king ghandi they were all forms of christ wich story comes from a plagerized story of hru isis set and osiris who was known as the perfect black.the message is to find god within know yourself and you will be saved... [smiley=cheesy.gif]

starchyld-777

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2005, 07:58:22 PM »

most people are looking for a saviour of some sort in these times. but the true savior is yourself jesus is not coming back . the truth is astrologically he never left for he is the son /sun of god wich is the whole sum of all things,god in itself is infinite.he rises and sets everyday. each morning he is ressurected from the dead of night.man turned god into flesh;that is to say man has an inherent need to explain his and all existence what better way to do that than with scripture wich is in itself a documentation of mans life on earth.jesus story is a plagarized drama of isis osiris set and isis so is the story of cain and abel.all of these are myths so dont get so caught up in jesus or selassie that you miss the significance of your own life....after all jesus serves as a model of what man could be and shoud be ,i believe that there have been many christs and saviours upon the earth  martin luther king marcus garvey malcolm x elijah muhumad ghandi,selassie i,desmond tutu ,mother theresa the list is endless when will we focus on the message instead of getting caught up in the myths of the messenger.how long will they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look.some say thats just a part of it cuz weve got to fufil the book.but the books are given by government with a new script the original has been tampered with so we are only getting misinformation,wich is probably why we debate as to what the truth really is. [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif]

starchyld-777

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2005, 08:01:56 PM »

f.y.i by the sum of all things i mean all creation i;e the universal omniverse. hotep.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2005, 08:16:20 PM »

The sun doesn't rise and set. Rotation leads to light or darkness.

One

Jah bless

staci

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2005, 10:21:25 PM »

I liked that statement as well M-Dub.  Im gonna have to remember that which Im not really sure why I didnt realize that before u stated it. hmmm, Open the mind and the mind will open to you, truly.
onelove
respectforall

starchyld-777

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2005, 04:22:13 PM »

the sunrise sunset thing was stated for those who do not know about the earths rotation all nuff respect though m-dub people need to know this iyah...i am no longer arguing about truth.I AM ALWAYS willing to learn more new things,that i may share with others hotep...also a shout out to rasta nick peace iyah i enjoy your forum son.and please note that i dont call you son in a condescending way i call you son/sun cuz you shine like one peace..... [smiley=smiley.gif]

joeyb

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2005, 04:43:31 PM »

much respect to every man and woman of jah sharing their wisdom!
but like haftrini has been saying, as I sure many TTOI would - just because some (Babylon) have been using the afterlife/Heaven in the sky idea to keep idren quiet, can we not make the best of our world and another "plane of existence?" (great quote about life there)
so InI might say that Jesus reigns as Jah's purest embodiment - but that don't mean this life can't be just as significant and worthwhile!
one love and peace to all

joeyb

WIG

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2005, 08:12:10 PM »

The word Jesus is the Latin form of the Greek Iesous, which in turn is the transliteration of the Hebrew Jeshua, or Joshua, or again Jehoshua, meaning "Jehovah is salvation."

+

The word Christ, Christos, the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew word Messias, means "anointed." According to the Old Law, priests (Exodus 29:29; Leviticus 4:3), kings (I Kings 10:1; 24:7), and prophets (Isaias 61:1) were supposed to be anointed for their respective offices; now, the Christ, or the Messias, combined this threefold dignity in His Person.

=

Jesus Christ the one who was nailed to a cross to save all of mankind. To open the gates of heaven. Jesus is the one who washed away original sin and gave humans a second chance at living in His kingdom.

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2007, 10:30:57 AM »

Greetings!

Bringing dis thread in the front .... Whoa ! Many had come a long way.... Hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

As I man is writting dis; iman is listening to the song Rastaman Live Up ! And I see it is such perfect sychronisity....... Give thanks !

Bedrin Fiyah, raspect, i see where the I is coming from. Blessed Light :)

This is plantinum thread Oh yea !

Ises !!!

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

michaelvisionish

« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2007, 05:16:28 AM »

The renowned Christian writer C. S.  Lewis observes: "I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him: 'I'm ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don't accept His claim to be God. ' That is the one thing we must not say.  A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher . . .

"You must make your choice.  Either this man was, and is, the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse.  You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon; or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God.  But let us not come with any patronising nonsense about His being a great human teacher.  He has not left that open to us.  He did not intend to" (Mere Christianity, 1996, p.  56).

Blessings upon you, peace.  Just a quick show and tell here.  Lets look at the "revelation".  The word "BABYLON".  It was shown to me that there are times when this word and others have more then just one meaning.  "BABYL ON" is actually two words also.  Which is what the Devil wants us to do.  To keep us babyling on.  AS TO KEEP US CONFUSED.  The Bible is not one to be understood from a "literal meaning". . .  That would be physical.  The Bible is spiritual so it has to be understood from that perspective.  "LIBERALLY" WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY.  You may read upon a verse a million times and literally get the same meaning. . .  NOW, to read it again at a special time GOD will appoint for you to understand, Liberally it would be a whole different meaning.  Upon your walk liberally into the spirituality of yourself within God the "revelations" you will get will be a miracle in themselves.  A "retruth" if you will.  It is a acknowledged accomplishment of taking what you thought you knew and getting a whole new meaning of the truth you had.  Does not make you wrong at the time you had the old truth.  Just means you only knew it to be that way at that time.  SO it is a "Retruth". . .  See what I am saying. ? But all will be revealed within GODS TIME. . .  FOR GODS GLORY. . .  Whatever you want to call HIM by or however you get to be within HIM, then that is how HE wants it to be. . . .  The end is the means of getting there beside HIM is it not? THat is what matters.  The rest is asuredly just life here physically.  One has to think.  "A spirit wants to become flesh, and flesh wants to know the spirit. " Think on this for a minute.  IF you are a spirit, you cannot touch nothing, you cannot smell nothing, you cannot taste nothing.  Nothing phyically exist for you.  So to be called out of that spirit thru love and into the flesh is that not "heaven" for a spirit? "LIBERALLY SPEAKING OF COURSE. . . . . . . . . . . . .   :) :) :)

"Hebrews" is a great read for understanding in the nature of teachings from the elementary level to that of Mature Christ- ians.  The true meanings behind words.  If you break it all down into sentence structure with literalness, such as nouns and verbs, the prefixes and suffixes, prepositions, addjectives, so on and so forth.  I mean look at the word "ians". . . .  There is Christians, Ethiopians, Babylonians, Europians, Russians.  The "words" we all worship and live by.  I mean just look in the BIble.  There is all kinds of "ians" Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Colossians, Thessalonians. . .  etc. . .  etc. . . .  All are just people. . . . .  WE ALL LIVE BY GODS WORD.  SOME JUST HAVENT STEPPED TO THE MAN YET TO KNOW THE TRUTH. . . . . .   PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.