Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Black Supremacy and Da Bobo Shanti  (Read 7700 times)

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
Re: Black Supremacy and Da Bobo Shanti
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2005, 09:02:47 PM »

empress you totally mis understood what i meant
what i meant was talking about doing something and doin it are two differant things i could sit infront of my pc all night and wright about what i am going to do, but that isnt the same as going out and doing it
basically i meant actions speak louder than words,as you said people are more interested in posting about growing dreads and smoking ganja, so why would they be interested in my community, empress are you interested? if so ill pm you

why only reply to the negatives? and who is YOU GUYS i posted it no one else
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2005, 09:11:12 PM »

EmpressGong makes some good points. For all the ganja talk and dreadlock talk, why aren't more willing to discuss the implications Rastafari has on their life and their communities and how to promote this philosophy?

Soul-jah, I certainly would be interested in hearing more about what you plan to do in your community. I suspect many others would as well. Why share it only in a PM? Let's reason about it. I am not trying to simply point you out to be negative. Just saying that here's an opportunity to discuss something deeper. Let's jump on it.

Be blessed.

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 04:32:05 PM »

We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 22 queries.