Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: its hard to keep being rasta  (Read 3644 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: its hard to keep being rasta
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2005, 05:10:47 PM »

Big ups to those that have shown love and support to bredren in this post. Patience is a virtue, it is good to see many in here have that virtue. I think it's a great point that these kids are scared as people are scared of the unknown. If you don't follow the norms of society, then you are the unknown, therefore others are scared.

"Seen" is a confirmation of overstanding. If bredren says "Jah nah want you fi kill 'tings, seen?" then bredren is asking if I overstand his reasoning. If I then say "Seen" I am saying I overstand what bredren is saying, seen? [smiley=smiley.gif]

One

Jah bless

BLING_BLAOH

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2005, 03:29:51 PM »

It nuh fi I and I fi a Rasta because mi family understand mi to di fullest. Mi jus havin problem wid mi babymadda becah mi lef her fi Rastafari.

white_rasta

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 07:48:54 PM »

thanks every one for the support ur givin I and other rastas that have this problem it really helps alot     keep em commin      hey M-Dub InI took ur advice and changed my name  [smiley=smiley.gif]      JAH bless

babylon_is_fallen

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2005, 05:26:58 PM »

yeah and you took my name,but im leaving the group anyway. bye everyone

white_rasta

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2005, 08:16:20 PM »

bye JAH bless

tarren

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2005, 11:32:56 PM »

More like it is hard to be something your not and never will be white boy. one day Maybe someone will knock some sense into you .

Mike

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2005, 01:11:13 AM »

More like it is hard to be something your not and never will be white boy. one day Maybe someone will knock some sense into you .

There you go again.You are not living by your African bredren standards which is one love.Your living by a colonial powers beliefs which is to think your superior to all races.Remember too not all white races were "conquerors" in the past.These were"England,Italy,Germany,Holland,Portugal,Spain,Belgium,France,Russia."The truth of all is,is that all nations have its good people and bad.But Im tellin you if you insist on blaming those for your anscestors suffering blame these people,because not every white person is English,Italian,German,Dutch,Portuguese,Spanish,Belgian,French or Russian.This is simple history my friend.

JahJahSon

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2005, 03:39:24 AM »

African:  

I have seen you being a bit of a hypocrite.  Ive seen in posts youve made where you said color dont matter, rasta is for all, Jah loves all.  Now I see you posting multiple posts saying whites shouldnt be rastas.  I say leave hypocracy and racism to babylon and keep it clear of the rasta ways.  

Amish2

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2005, 07:23:36 PM »

True but i also say what happend to you why have you changed your veiws?

Rasta_Of_Cheadle

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2005, 12:08:53 AM »

Tarren he posted this for support and you do worse than not support him, you start saying he should not be rasta [smiley=angry.gif].
As marley said: untill the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes.
peace, Jah bless

alex

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2005, 03:08:27 AM »

..Selassie said that..bob just quoted him.....

Speed

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2005, 12:32:46 PM »

It's just another form of opression

opression = suffering

suffering = 1 of the 4 truths

Theres alot of people who will put you down and 9 times out of 10 it is because deep down they know you are right they just don't want to admit it to themsleves that they could be better so they retaliate in some form

Don't worry about it, as long as you know you are on the right path

prophet7

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2005, 09:39:18 AM »

@babylon-is-fallen

Why r u leaving ?

One Love
Prophet7
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 22 queries.