Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sex b4 Marriage  (Read 16321 times)

african_herbsman

Re: Sex b4 Marriage
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2005, 01:38:03 PM »

ini tink you should be able to have sex before marriage
just my oppinion

jahs_pikny

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2005, 10:51:32 AM »

2000 years ago ppl didn't had any sheet of paper to compromit them...they only had their luv;the luv for the one next them,and that was all that mattered!like rastafarian beliefs...you can have dreadlocks and wear red-yellow-green colours all the time,it doesn't necesarilly makr you one...IT'S ALL IN YA SOUL,there's the place everythin' starts...so if ya wav him/her,a sheet of paper won't make ya be closer...it would be just another war won by babylon.....

ganja chick

• New User
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Quote from: graf-rasta link=topic=1564. msg9210#msg9210 date=1093569321
touchy subject, really no solid answer. my girl friend fully respects that i am a rasta and she believes in the methodist religion and they believe that sex b4 marriage is wrong. i believe marriage itself isnt really important, its basically a sheet of paper.  the way we see it is when 2 people truely love each other they will know when its time, when BOTH are ready for it. we have sex and nothing is wrong wit that, we both love each other, we both care for each other so we see it as okay, but many will say other wise, its basically and individual oppiniona anymore, depends on faith to, JAH-bless!

I agree 100% with you.  I also believe that marriage is just a sheet of paper.  I don't think any soul mates need a piece of paper to let one another know they are committed to one another. 

As a woman who has taken the time to know herself, I already know what a Kingman expects from me. 

"When a virtuous woman engages in physical activity with a man, there is more happening than what the eye can see taking place.   Your souls begin to intertwine and you become one, and the more you intertwine, the closer you get.   When you lay together in union,  you absorb his essence and you take on many of his characteristics.   This is not by mistake, it is by design. " 

Jah live.  One love.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 11:51:01 PM »

In my experience, sex and marriage are identical.  The separation between the two is a temporary grace to allow ones to recognize the reality of this truth.  Marriage/sex/soul generation is the first triune covenant established at creation to guide unto Identity establishment.  The unfortunate prevalence of multiple marriages is an example of false reality and the 'paper' tries to document this to protect those victimized by it.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »

In the Biblical days, I believe people did not get married as we do today. They shared their love with eachother, and that is what Jah mean with "no sex before marriage". No sex before love. Though this does not mean you can run around having sex with anyone, by believing you love him / her.
Remember sex is a way of showing love, but it is not fully love. Love is deeper than having physical attraction to eachother. Love is not physical.

Guidance and love
Selassie I
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 08:13:07 PM »

It isn't a question of Sex before marriage but contraception. Yah never condemns anyone for sleeping with someone other than there wife but Yah does condemn contraception, that is the issue, i forgot but i think it was Issac who let his seed fall on the ground instead of in the woman and this made Yah very angry however he did not condemn him for sleeping with someone other than his wife.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.