Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: FOR THE YOUTHS  (Read 695 times)

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
FOR THE YOUTHS
« on: May 16, 2005, 11:00:12 PM »

dont know if this is the right thing to do, but ive read a lot of posts recently,from younger people searching for guidance,and it seems the same topics keep repeating themselves over and over,so thought id start a topic were the youth can ask questions,and the more elder uses can give advice,without saturating the forum
Bless
SOUL-JAH
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

elf_man

Re: FOR THE YOUTHS
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 08:04:20 PM »

I want to know what you believe in and what it is that you do?  please e-mail me for the answers.  at elf_man420@hotmail.com

newrasta

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 12:15:28 AM »

Greetings!

Great Idea, soul-jah! When I first came to dis forum in January I asked questions like the typical new user would, and when I became more experienced on dis site I noticed all of da questions I asked coming again and again and again and again, den new topics like da questions I asked again, again, again, and again. I know I kinda rambled on a bit, but whatever. Soul-jah, great idea, I will be askin questions here for sure, and who knows maybe I could answer a few of dem [smiley=grin.gif] Dat would make I feel special. haha. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]

One Love and Jah Bless.

Ankh udja sneb.

newrasta

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 09:11:04 AM »

much love idren
you know more than you think
much love  [smiley=grin.gif]
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.