Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 720 times)

rasrossi

Questions
« on: May 17, 2005, 03:44:09 PM »

I've got few questions i really want to share with you all in this Forum.

1........What is life all about?
2........What are the best moments in life?
3........Why did Jah create you?
4........Have some the choices you made about your life helped you?
5.......What is your greatest achievement so far?
6.......Have you ever failed in any aspect of life.

As the questioner,i wish to trow in ma ans to these questions first......Life is not about wealth or power but about the best i managed to give to others,share with them and the legacy i will live behind,my best moment in life is the Moment that took ma breath away dat is to say Moments i have so far shared with my Wife.I think Jah created me for a purpose but am yet to discover that purpose though i have a calling to save souls but am yet to fit into the track.
My greatest achievement so far is that am Independent and a Positive Element to ma Society.I have done pretty well in many aspects of life but ma failure was sometime when i had to cry cos a Pal i so much trust,confined in betrayed me,i was soppsoe to see him coming as an Enemy but failed cos i was overruled by ma desire for Money.

One Love Idrens.

Banjo

Re: Questions
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 05:34:18 PM »

LIfe is what you make it, not about money or material things nor is it something that you shall
let pass you by.  LIfe is a reality, a test, the oppertunity to give back to and purify all of the world even if you have not had anything from day 1.  The time is now, for each second I live
I shall  maintain progress and strive for universal natural unity and progression to protect the
natural habitats and our youth from babylon as I hold each element in the palm of my hand.
Jah Jah is in I, Jah Guide.
Many will have their own outlook on what life means and many aspects of it.
(however there is my very brief statement for now)
2) the best moments in life are the ones that we live with Jah, cause life is all one moment
3) Jah planted I on this earth as the living truth to take down babylon and raise the youth
4) Every choice we make on this earth determines our tommrow
5) I's greatest achivment in this life is knowing the role I play and what the role is capeable of
(it brings tears of joy)
6) I may stumble but I will never fail

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 19 queries.