Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: A child with God  (Read 807 times)

Malabar_Trini

A child with God
« on: May 18, 2005, 12:31:58 AM »

Well a couple of months ago I mentioned something about my daughter who is now 7 years old and the 'demons' that she constantly sees at her mother and grandmother's house. Well it has not ended, in fact it has gotten worse.
My daughter, Janel states that she had an out of body experience. Well her words were, "I JUST SAT DOWN AND I CLOSED MY EYES AND I SAW MY SELF SITTING ON THE CHAIR." She is insisting that the demons she sees at 'that house' wants to kill her but she also states that they can't because every time they appear it seems as though God comes to protect her. She also states that the demons call her names like, 'human girl' and 'demon seeing girl' I have spoken to her mother who to me is pretending like she does not know why these evil spirits are there and to no avail I can get an honest answer, except that she thinks that it is her ex boyfriend that is into 'something' At this point I am asking all my brothers and sisters in Jah to say a prayer that my 2 children are taken out of that house and that I am granted full custody. I too have seen spirits, but have never conversed with them the way my daughter is able to. Meaning, she talks to the angels that come to protect her also. I made a promise to Jah, that if anything wrong should happen to my children as a result of these evil spirits, then I will rock the heavens, shift the earth and move hell with 1 prayer. Any advice will be greatly appreaciated.  

fiya_man

Re: A child with God
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 12:53:06 AM »

I would say tell her to nurture her gift and try to communicate with thease spirits. God will always be there

princess_white

Re: A child with God
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 02:16:09 PM »

I know some people who have seen heaven already, and I know a boy who could see how many angels people have to protect them! This boys dad who is the mainspeaker in our community didn't want to believe his son and said that he had to stop talking this bullshit.. Now he is afraid of seeing this things..
I think you should not disapprove her 'gift' but keep saying prayers so that Jah keeps protecting her. I also think that if you pray to Jah , you should touch her/ hold her hand while you are talking/praying to Jah. We have done it to when starting believing in Jah... I was holding my mum's hand, and the man that was saying the prayer he touch her and me... We both shiverd and felt something disapaering out of our body.. (Like our own Excorcist)
I hope you'll do the right thing, Jah will protect you and be with you and your daughters, he will protect them! Just keep having faith in Jah!!
I'll pray for you all

Jah Bless

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 19 queries.