Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Look it up!  (Read 766 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Look it up!
« on: June 06, 2005, 05:05:02 AM »

All of it! Look it up! Somalia, Rwanda, Mogodishi etc all the same images. Happy Americans! Wheres the shit we see on TV?????!!!! Who are they trying to hide the atrocities from?????? Themselves???? Can't even find the documentry on Darfor on the BBCs site. Keep hiding people. Its gonna come out. I am ANGRY! [smiley=angry.gif]

steven

Re: Look it up!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 04:17:13 AM »

i dont quite understand if you are mad at amerians (or others that didnt tell much about the genocides/other bad thing) or if you are mad at the people of which the bad things happened to for not getting the message out

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 06:20:28 AM »

Angry cause people know it's happening but know one wants to show the truth in pictures or words. Why do the media and others try to stop people from seeing what is going on? I not mad at anyone in particular just makes me angry that you can't find the information or real pictures. And i prob shouldn't have posted this but i was just really upset and angry.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 04:42:46 PM »

Greetings and peace.

The media is out to make money. Right now, they are the largest propoganda tool in the world. Iraq brings the money in, so Iraq is what's on TV, newspapers, radio, etc.

Corruption is everywhere.

One

Jah bless

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 05:48:43 PM »

True. It just makes me mad that the truth is hard to find. I guess when the media is ready they will share the other stories with us all but until then it will just be swept under the rug so to speak.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.