Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Welcome to the Forum!!!  (Read 23484 times)

doncal

Re: Welcome to the Forum!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2006, 08:15:16 PM »

Hi to everybody!!
I'm doncal from Italy....
I love Reggae Music and all Rasta style of life....
I hope i will learn a lot in this beautiful forum....
Respect Everybody!!
Bye! [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif]

spinupadub

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2006, 01:07:12 AM »

Greetings fellow Ras Tafari believers, just another one of them damn white kids again lol. Happy to be among others of common faith, I've come to be a part of the culture.
live life
   L.I.V.I.N
-spinupadub

onse

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2006, 05:32:10 AM »

greetings of peace and love,

iam from the philippines, as you all know, people here consist of mostly christians, i am a christian in the eyes of my fellow countryman, but I have been struggling on my christian faith because of what i have been seeing around me. And i guess my love for reggae music has given me a chance to meet the rastafarian religion. And with what i have been feeling for the rasta religion i think i would want to embrace it whole heartedly. but i want to know if how i can be a rasta? that one question that lingers in my mind. i have been reading a lot of articles about rastafarian religion but i haven't found what iam seeking. can you guide me with this. I would really appreciate it. thank you very much.

[smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif] [smiley=smiley.gif]

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »

sorry to ask this question again 'cause u must have heard it millions of times but can u b a white rasta [smiley=embarassed.gif]
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

ilioness

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2006, 07:49:52 PM »

greetings....

d i lioness is here to stay. Just dropping in to share a little light on who i am... trinidadian by decent... yankee by birth... rasta by choice. i now reside in florida and i travel back and forth now to and from trinidad... bless up!

Jez

• New User
  • Welcome to Jamrock!
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 03:00:32 PM »

Hey all, I'm Jez, i'm a huge reggae and ska music fan, and music is my life. Hope i'll get on with you all.

dready_zepplin

• New User
    • DreadyZepplin
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2006, 09:38:55 PM »

hi everyone im new to your site and would just like to say hello.
i am a musician who has been playing reggae and ska music LIVE for over 20 years.
and this site looks very interesting. [smiley=cool.gif]

prophet777

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2006, 02:14:50 AM »

Greetings to all those that still know, remember I (and to those that don't). Yes I'm Back and will be for a very long time. Its nice to back here. Greetings Nick - wha a gwaan man....cool fi see this Forum still alive man. Raspect.

One Love
Prophet7
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 02:15:25 AM by prophet777 »

SOTRH

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »

Greetings to all on this site and Blessings  
This seems like the place to introduce yourself. My name is Ben. I have joined this site to learn and soak up all the available knowledge. I have posted elswhere on the site already that I have been on a spiritual journey for some time now and Rastafarai is burning stronger in I heart with everyday that passes. I have so much to learn and that is why I am here. I will only comment on something that I am qualified to do so. I am not here to preach or tell others what is what. I learnt about Rasta at a young age but for various reasons have always paid lip service to my faith and been consumed by non important rubbish that babylon temps the weak minded with. I have had many spiritual calling in my life and have decided enough is enough and this time I am truly ready to love Jah the way he loves all of us. I have put in place many lifestyle changes already given up alcohol tobbacco any non vital foods I feel that my body is slowly becoming cleansed from all the badness but I know it will take time and I want to make sure that I am doing all the right things. Whatever I can do to bring I closer to Jah I want to do. Would love to hear from anyone who can offer me guidance for my particular situation.
Peace Love Respect
Ben    

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2006, 11:38:43 PM »

Greetings Brother.
You have Set some Good examples from what you write.
I think we can all agree Alot of users on this forum do tend to comment on subjects they know not enough about "qualified" and these leads to alot of the pointless arguements we get.

It is good that you have made some changes to your life, A natural diet does effect IandI very much and it also is a form of discipline i believe, when your still living with parents and the organic food is so much price it isnt always easy.

Changing wat comes into you is important like a Diet, because this kind of eating can cleanse your body system helping the mind function beter,

but it is just as important to work from within and develop the heart, not so easy with a material world.

What you fill your mind with you become, i think you should try experimenting with difrent realites its good to explore. Fill your mind with a Difrent vibe and see.

I recomend you have a look at the 10 images and texts of Herding the Ox (budhism)

Cool runnings on Your Journey

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

SOTRH

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 05:08:50 PM »

Ash-Tree
Thanks for the reply and taking the interest in what I had to say. I have checked out the 'herding the ox'  Its all good food for thought and the ideas are so simple and full of sense. I have seen that before but was good for a read this morn when I went online. Here is the website I looked at
www.jaysquare.com/ljohnson/ox-herding.html#1
Really at the moment I am trying to get deeper knowledge of Rasta and trying to get closer to Jah. I have been reading lots about H.I.M and am trying to learn as much as possible. Like I said I have made the 'lifestyle' changes some time ago now, Ital diet as much as poss (not tooo hard as I and I Queen have our own place) and no unecessary chemicals and I am trying to improve I all the time. I feel as though I want to do more so any ideas would be greatly appreciated. From what I see you are a 'vet' on this site and the holder of much knowledge!
Peace Love Respect
Ben

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2006, 01:43:05 PM »

Ok Brother
Yes that site looked like it had a reasonable explanation.
If you want to ask me anything dont hold back.

Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Khaes

« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2006, 11:25:20 AM »

Jah RastafarI! Bless you brothers and sisters.
Sorry for my english, I hope you're overstand me...
I be here, becouse I want to learn some more about Rasta inna other countries.
So... Good luck for me, and Jah bless for you!

Sis_Tyreesha

• Newbie User
  • true beauty comes from within
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2006, 11:16:20 PM »

Sending a blessing. I just joined this site and hope to find enlightning topics n interesting reading

Respect

phoenixtears43

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2007, 11:03:41 PM »

Bless up, new bredren and sistren here, wonderful place to reason and discuss RasTafar with other like-minded people :D, if ya new to Rasta, or want to help new Rastas learn, check out the Rasta School here  http://forums.rasta-man.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,4011.0.html

Learn and contribute your views and resonings :D

Jah bless 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.