Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: love  what  is  it  (Read 2702 times)

ital

love  what  is  it
« on: June 13, 2005, 10:42:58 AM »

greetings,  love  is  a  very  hard  thing  to  define  but  i  would  like  to  shear  some  of  my  ideas  about  love  and  also  listen  to  the  ideas  of  others  on  this  subject,  to  me  there  are  menny  different  aspect  to  love,  you  can  love  your  family  and  friends  your  property  and  your  pets,  but  some  say  that  they  are  in  love  with  each  other  but  they  hate  the  man  next  door,  or  they  love  their  own  family,  but  no  one  else  some  just  love  their  own  race,  iam  not  saying  there  is  any  thing  wrong  in  these  kind  of  love  but  i  can  see  a  deeper  love,  if  love  was  a  tree  the  leafs  would  represent  the  different  aspects  of  love  these  kind  of  love  changes  all  the  time,  your  friend  or  family  can  die  tomorrow  or  your  pets  or  you  loose  your  property, if  we  go  to  the  root  of  the  tree  we  find  a  deeper  love  because  it  is  the  root  that  is  sustaining  the  whole  tree.  the  roots  of  the  tree  is  in  the  earth  so  the  earth  is  showing  a  greater  love  because  it  not  only  contain  the  roots  of  the  tree  but  everything  else  that  is  on  earth,  deeper  than  the  love  of  the  earth  is  the  love  of  the  universe  because  the  universe  contain  the  earth  and  everything  else  within,  what  do  you  all  think  is  it  possable  to  love  like  how  the  universe  love,  can  we  find  the  deep  love  that  will  allow  us  to  love  the  all  instead  of  the  parts.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

wuwei

Re: love  what  is  it
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 07:25:49 PM »

greetings
i see you have asked maybe the biggest question there is ;respect to you, and you have given an answer of great beauty ,and all of them are a love . Maybe love lives beyond the words ,the thoughts,the ideas ,the images; beyond all of these things     perhaps it is just being , just living in a true state of being ,just life is love.

love spelled backwards is evol...ve "to grow and change" sounds like life to me [smiley=wink.gif]

love and light
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 07:27:55 PM by wuwei »

secret

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 02:07:26 PM »

Wow, this one certainly got something inside of me ticking

Amish2

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 02:53:48 PM »

me too its like...its like..wow! I never really took the time to think about it and think about it being that big! But you are right i think it is like that!

african_herbsman

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 04:08:47 PM »

wow tha deep tha touchin tha true well said

JDavis

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 01:59:38 AM »

As my religion teacher says, love is an action......not a feeling. This i find to be true and make sence but also catch myself seing my affections towards someone love. Simple concept but hard to grasp and hold on to.

Jazzy

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2005, 05:11:20 PM »

That was a very deep and beautifully poetic way of putting it and it the world would be a much better place if everyone came to that sort of conclusion on things.

empress_mimi

• Full User
  • forward unto zion
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 01:31:48 PM »

JAH IS LOVE so many misguided people claim 2 love their house and car etc material things that cant love them back while others love you today and hate you tomorow.jah love is ever living everfaithful and eversure. bless
one love mi idrin

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.