Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: ABE was NOT GREAT  (Read 754 times)

steven

ABE was NOT GREAT
« on: June 14, 2005, 03:47:24 AM »

i say this because the only reason he freed the slaves was because he (and other whites) would make money off of it. for those who dont understand ehy he would make money off of it, here is the Reason: because the way countries then and now work is that they get money from taxes that come from the working class, and seeing how there were as many, if not more slaves than whites that would be double the tax money. also the prices of foods and cottons and meat would go up because the farmers would need more money to get the seeds and feeds for the plants and animals.  
    also, a lot of people dont know, but right before the emancipation of the slaves, the slaves were starting to rebel and started killing their slave owners so Abe lincoln just decided to stop this situation because he knew that things would soon get really bad for whites if he didnt stop it.
   so people, dont buy into the lies that abe freed the slaves because he didnt. if the slaves just had like 3-5 more years, blacks would be totally free, and now in modern society babylon would exist (at least in america).

ONe love

Jah Bless

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: ABE was NOT GREAT
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 03:56:10 PM »

i say this because the only reason he freed the slaves was because he (and other whites) would make money off of it. for those who dont understand ehy he would make money off of it, here is the Reason: because the way countries then and now work is that they get money from taxes that come from the working class, and seeing how there were as many, if not more slaves than whites that would be double the tax money. also the prices of foods and cottons and meat would go up because the farmers would need more money to get the seeds and feeds for the plants and animals.

Where did you obtain this information? This doesn't make sense. There is no way that they would make more money off taxes than off 100% free labor. The cost of having to pay for everything that used to be free would greatly outweigh the little tax money coming in.

One

Jah bless

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: ABE was NOT GREAT
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 07:52:16 PM »

I'm not too good in American history but InI overstand from your post that he freed the slaves..
InI nah know if what you say is true Idren, but even if it is, what does it matter?
the man did a very good thing, even if he did that just cuz it would do good to him, that doesnt change the fact that he saved so many people, if both sides have earned from this act, even better..
if someone does a good thing InI nah care what his motive was cuz he still did a good thing.. if I'm right that he freed the slaves then InI would have to disagree with you and say that Abe was great.. it would make him a hypocrite but still a great man..
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.