Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Monkey girl  (Read 797 times)

Sunshine

Monkey girl
« on: June 18, 2005, 10:55:04 AM »

Eyo yesterday ive heard her voice again, and she's just as crazy as i am. i mean, where have the same happyness about the life we live. but still she has this stupid boyfriend who is a footballer and a great student. but does not know nothing about freedom love harmony and eqaulity of this world we living in. Ya know, I know Because im jah JAH JAH JAH With the hair of a sheep and the face of a lion and the voice And rythem and melodie of the clearest  mountain stream youve ever seen and heard. Im the men of today and tommorow sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso,,, See is so crazy so beautifull everyday i think about her. but yester day see drove by on her bike together with that nationalistic white loser. And i could not shout towards her like a HUMAN MONKEY MAN CAN DO, TOWARDS MY LOVELY MONKEY GIRL. Because i smoked some shizzle,,, fock i really had the change To lalalalalalallala Tell her and let her know that there is that LOVE SWEET LOVE...... The king and qeeun are comming from the same place

I got to have her. So i can be the most high and happy so every little thing will become so beautifull with the most beautifull Majesty there can be and qeeun And world and every new Born child With the most Beautifull Future there can be.

aLL I SAY DONT LET YOURE TRU LOVE PASS U BY. bECAUSE YOU DIE WITHOUT HER EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE LIVE FOREVER AND EVER WITH HE.

all ive got to do i bend down low tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

But me's so lonely mister lonely and im dying every week a little bit more because nobody understands...  that there is onlove one future and one truth one reality One king One lion king One Flower Princess...................................................

Just a teenager in love... But me's allready 20 years old

Shout it out,Children of live and just be the person you are  in the beautifull live youve been given.

JAh lives!

Rasta is the future escape. but only Gentle man trodin' on.    

Sunshine

Re: Monkey girl
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2005, 06:08:23 PM »

her

Speed

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 07:59:13 PM »

There are so many different people for us man....

Keep striving though and it will all make sense in the end

Beautiful post, I felt it
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeen

thelastwinnum

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 08:30:30 PM »

The EXACT thing happened to I man, and it tore me up for two whole years. It was horrible for I. Talk to ya queen an ,if Jah will it, King and Queen will sattar eventually [smiley=undecided.gif]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 19 queries.