Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 34150 times)

ital

Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2005, 11:56:57 AM »

greetings,  M  DUB,  bredrin  you  reason  like  a  politician,  I  ask  you  a  question  and  before  you  answer  me  stright  as  a  brother  you  refuse,  claiming  that  i  will  have  to  find  out  for  my  self  just  like  you  did  here,  but  to  me  that  is  a  selfish  responce, ANYway  i  have  done  what  you  said  and  read  the  whole  tread  again,  AND  as  far  as  i  can  see  there  are  8  people  in  favour  of  god  been  black,  while  there  is  9  against,    I   did  not  include  yourself  in  that  count  because  your  sitting  on  the  fence,  you  have  kept  your  opinions  to  yourself,  but  keep  on  disputeing  my  own  opinions,  WELL  i  will  try  once  more,  are  you  with  the  8,  or  the  nine, or  are  you  just  sitting  on  the  fence,  do  not  answer  like  your  a  politician  by  evadeing  the  question  because  it  is  a  simple  one,  M  DUB  is  god  black.  one  love RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2005, 06:05:27 PM »

Greetings and peace.

You hold the answer to your questions in the post you have just posted bredren Ital. Please do not compare me or anything I do to the works of a politician, that is an insult that I find offensive. My response was not intended to be selfish, I am simply trying to help you gain the overstanding I gained. I felt you would overstand better if you looked for yourself. When you say 8 are saying Jah is black and 9 are against that, this is exactly what I am overstanding. Jah is color and beyond color. To the white man He can be white, to the black man, black, to the Asian, He is Asian. It is all in perception. I have not disputed anything you've said, nor have I said you are wrong, sorry if I wasn't clear in my past posts.

One

Jah bless

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2005, 07:09:47 PM »

Essentially Black is not a color but the absence of light.  Before G-d, who is light, created light, there was nothing, blackness.  Yet G-d pre-exsists even that which does not exsist, so it can be said that G-d is Black.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 07:15:32 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2005, 07:48:31 PM »

Essentially Black is not a color but the absence of light.  Before G-d, who is light, created light, there was nothing, blackness.  Yet G-d pre-exsists even that which does not exsist, so it can be said that G-d is Black.

Now let me really create some controversy...

If God is light, as EliJah has stated, but existed before the light, in the blackness, what is that blackness?

It has been said that the "light" is a male consciousness. A masculine aspect. The physical matter. While the feminine is the unseen. The spiritual, emotional, etc. Also, it has been said that out of darkness comes light. We must be physically birthed from the womb (darkness) into the world (light). So then, does it not follow that the absolute dark is the female consciousness?

If this logic follows, then God must be female. Before there was "something" there was "nothing."

What are y'alls thoughts. Hmmm???

Be blessed.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2005, 08:21:11 PM »

"what is that blackness? "

That Blackness "is" not.

"So then, does it not follow that the absolute dark is the female consciousness?"

Yes, except it is more precisely the female unconcsiousness.

"God must be female. Before there was "something" there was "nothing."

Yet Before there was something or nothing there was Jah.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 08:35:47 PM by elidjembe »

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2005, 08:35:37 PM »

Yet G-d pre-exsists even that which does not exsist, so it can be said that G-d is Black.

God is beyond concepts of something or nothing, therefore cannot be identified as exclusively male, female, white, or black.

So God can be black, but not female?

Be blessed.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2005, 08:37:16 PM »

G-d "can" be any of those things, yet "must" be none.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 08:38:35 PM by elidjembe »

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2005, 08:43:32 PM »

Hmm, I like this reasoning from the mighty Empress. I believe you are very correct in your statement. I believe Jah is sex and beyond sex. For us, we must relate on an earthly level to 'feel' closer or to better relate but in reality Jah is far beyond what we can picture Him as. These are my humble thoughts.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2005, 05:26:59 AM »

Greetings,  Jah  is  nither  male  or  female  or  black  or  white,  Or  light  or  dark,  these  are  all  part  of  jah  creation,  Just  like  plants  and  other  animals,  The  things  that  jah  create  is  not  jah.  one  love  RASTAFARI...

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2005, 01:37:15 PM »

Jah is Both Male and Female, Black and White. Creation is not seperate from Creator.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 01:38:37 PM by elidjembe »

ital

« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2005, 02:41:21 PM »

Greetings,  We  could  say  jah  is  a  ston,  Or  a  fly,  Or  an  ant,  A  monke,  Or  a  fish,  Because  all  these  are  apart  of  jah  creation,  But  these  things  do  not  know  wisdom,  Nither  can  they  reason  to  a  man,  so  allthou  they  are  a  part  of  jah  creation  they  are  not  jah,  The  earth  could  not  survive  without  the  sun  and  the  moon,  The  earth  is  different  from  the  sun,  But  still  realy  on  the  light  of  the  sun,  Man  is  the  earth,  And  jah  is  the  sun,  there  is  a  lot  of  difference  between  the  earth  and  the  sun,  And  there  is  a  lot  of  difference  between  jah  and  his  creations.  one  love  to  all  human  beings  RASTAFARI...

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2005, 02:51:53 PM »

Who are you to say an ant has no wisdom?

ital

« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2005, 03:41:45 PM »

Bredrin,  why  dont  you  spend  your  time  reasoning  with  an  ant  instead  of  me,   Because  if  the  ant  has  any  wisdom  he  keeps  that  to  himself,  The  stone  might  be  wise  as  well  but  the  stone  cannot  reason.  one  love  RASTAFARI...

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2005, 03:52:02 PM »

Perhaps it is you who cannot reason with the stone.  

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2005, 03:54:44 PM »

All of creation is a reflection of Jah. Is it not so that the most efficient solutions exist in nature already? Nature balances itself, only man, with his free will can go against the natural balance.

Creation is reflection of Jah, but Jah was even before creation so Jah must be bigger than any thing found in it. Although he is in all things, he is bigger than any of those tings.

And, ital, saying that creation does not know wisdom might be correct, but at the same time, creation reflect wisdom.

OneLove
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.