Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 34028 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2005, 04:15:17 PM »

Greetings,  Jah  is  nither  male  or  female  or  black  or  white,  Or  light  or  dark,  these  are  all  part  of  jah  creation,  Just  like  plants  and  other  animals,  The  things  that  jah  create  is  not  jah.

I disagree with this statement completely. Jah is creation. Jah is man, wombman, child, animal, tree, plant, black, white and all. The things that Jah create are Jah. Jah is in all creation.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2005, 05:35:23 PM »

Bredrin,  Elijah  you  are  right  it  is  i  who  cannot  reason  with  a  stone,  Are  you  saying  that  you  can,  bredrin  Oskar,  This  reasoning  prove  why  your  needed  in  the  works  of  jah,  you  can  at  least  try  and  help  me  explain  the  truth  a  little  clearer,   I  know  that  creation  reflect  the  wisdom  of  jah,  But  i  also  know  that  jah  is  beyond  his  creations,    You  can  help  explain  a  little  clearer  when  my  post  is  not  clear  enough,  I  must  say  that  i  have  read  all  of  your  post  that  i  can  find  on  this  forum,  And  in  all  of  them  i  can  undrestand  what  you  are  saying  clearly,  You  might  think  that  i  can  explain  things  clearly,  But  you  know  the  truth  as  well,  If  iam  wrong  in  my  reasoning  about  the  truth,  Then  i  would  expect  you  to  point  this  out,  Likewise  if  iam  speaking  the  truth  and  you  know  it  is  the  truth,  I    would  expect  you  to  point  out  why  it  is  the  truth,  Or  the  reasons  why  you  see  it  as  the  truth  as  well,  Bredrin  M  DUB,  iam  not  posting  for  you  or  anyone  else  to  agree  with  me,  So  you  are  free  to  disagree  with  what  i  say,  I  will  not  loose  anything  if  the  whole  forum  disagree  with  me, Those  who  have  ears  to  hear  will  hear.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth.  RASTAFARI...

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2005, 05:42:25 PM »

Thank you for your overstanding ital. No disraspect intended, but I find it disturbing that you always state that you speak the truth and you have the truth, I have not yet read a post of yours where you have said "I think you are right" or "I could be wrong" or similar. Out of your 400 plus posts could you show me one where you stated such a thing? Or do you feel you are never wrong? Again no disraspect, I am just trying to overstand.

One

Jah bless

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2005, 05:52:42 PM »

Bredrin,  Elijah  you  are  right  it  is  i  who  cannot  reason  with  a  stone,  Are  you  saying  that  you  can,  

Am I?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ital

« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2005, 06:08:39 PM »

Greetings  M  Dub,  please  dont  make  what  another  man  say  disturb  you,  you  say  you  never  read  any  of  my  post  where  i  say  you  could  be  right,  If  you  mean  that  i  never  say  anyone  else  is  right  apart  from  myself  you  are  wrong,  I  would  not  say  to  anyone  i  think  that  your  right,  If  i  know  that  someone  is  right  i  tell  them  so,  and  there  are  many  post  that  i  have  done  so,  Did  you  not  read  my  above  post  before  you  send  your  post, Because  the  things  that  you  say  that  i  never  do,  Is  exactly  what  i  was  doing  in  that  post,  Did  i  not  say  in  that  post  that  i  have  read  all  Oskar  post,  And  that  i  agree  with  him.  one  love  RASTAFARI...

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2005, 06:26:01 PM »

Seen, I overstand what you are saying Idren ital, just making sure. I guess I wasn't reading carefully enough. My apologies.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2005, 12:20:32 PM »

Bredrin  Elijah,  What  exactly  do  you  mean  by  your  above  post,  Can  you  reason  with  a  stone,  Or  have  you  reason  with  a  stone  before.  one love  RASTAFARI...

SOUL_ESTABLISHING

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2005, 01:35:42 PM »

I don't think God is black.  I don't think he's white, asian, peurto rican, mexican, or any of the above races, or beyond.  Jah is Almighty and is who and what He wants to be.  When I think of the Great Spirit, the everwathing Creator of mankind, I see a being that the human mind can not even fathom.  peace ya'll.

ockhamist

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2005, 04:04:24 PM »

God is not black or white or any other colour for that matter. THERE IS NO GOD!!!

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2005, 04:38:42 PM »

God is not black or white or any other colour for that matter. THERE IS NO GOD!!!

What do you base this belief on?

One

Jah bless

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2005, 04:45:29 PM »

You saying there is no God. God = Good. So, tell me, where is God when I do good?

And doing good is not just doing good, but even more importantly, not doing bad.  So, we all have a choice, a choice of good vs. bad. And by definition good is better than bad so anyone who choose bad is spoiling for his own self. So, what do you want? Do you chose life over death?

This is the question we must answer even before we start reasoning.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2005, 05:47:45 PM »

It is true that there isn't a G-d to the extent that there IS One. So is there or isn't there? One cannot say.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ital

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2005, 04:53:39 AM »

Greetings  fiyah,  Can  you  explain  the  power  of  bredrin  Elijah,  Reasoning  for  me,  If  you  read  the  above  posts  you  will  notice  that  i  have  ask  Elijah  a  couple  of  question  that  he  has  not  answer,  One  who  is  reasoning  with  great  power  should  be  quite  able  to  answer  a  couple  of  simple  questions..  one  love  RASTAFARI...

Mike

« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2005, 06:27:47 AM »

Blessed love

I and I have to say EliJah is reasoning with much Power [smiley=grin.gif]

[bgcolor=Green]Rastafari  [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=Yellow]Haile Selassie I  [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=Red]Fiyah  [/bgcolor]

How is this blasphemy?I can see how you have misled the precious children of God,you are doubting if he exists or not.And you as a considered "elder" are brainwashing these precious people!God loves his people,and I have to expose you not in hate but in TRUTH.You are leading a people out of believing in God/Jah/Jehovah.

One man says:who knows if there is a God or not?

And you say:You are speaking with much wisdom.Shame on you!These people on this board look up to you as a wise elder,and you are even polluting all that you ve said to profess which is the wisdom of Rastafari,well I tell you something Rasta believes in God and he calls him Jah,so who are you trying to fool?Please everyone can you not see this man is a teacher of FALSE teachings

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2005, 08:21:48 AM »

Rasta don't believe, rasta know. If you can not say if God is real or not, you don't know God.

OneLove
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 21 queries.