Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 33506 times)

ricardo507

• Newbie User
Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »

I dont think he is black or white, I dont consider him to just be a presence, or just an energy of good, you know
what I mean? its hard to explain.  Like I believe god cant look like a human and have a type of skin, i really dont
have a better explanation. 

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2009, 03:30:53 PM »

Just another so called "tough Ras" spouting off words as if they can hurt someone, it's all they ever bring to the table, it's as if they are scared shitless to ever look up anything at all about any subject, so instead they would rather think that they are wise or tough or strong by spitting out garbage after garbage like they are in Kindergarten, even that's giving them too much credit though.

Of course God is black, and then instead of backing up there claim with anything thats in the least bit wise they throw out comments and insults, it's laughable in the extreme, it seams as if every so called Rasta forum is like this, it should be I guess because Ras Tafari and "Rasta Forum" is an oxymoron to begin with, you get nothing about Ras Tafari but boatloads of "Rasta Knowledge" coming from one's who have clearly done no research on anything Ethiopia or Ras Tafari, Oh yeah i forgot it's a "who feels it knows it" thing, please give me a break.

Dealing with people like Elijah I, who is now under the name Juan Diego Elias on WOJ forum and Fiyah and others who spout comments all day and never anything solid is the equivalent of going to a knife fight, I bring a gun and they bring a baby spoon and fling crumbs at you, they never can answer a question nor will they when asked about anything......because they can't, they are not knowledgeable on anything, they are shirt sleave wearing rastas, it looks cool, sounds cool, feels cool, but that's it.

It a smart move to close this forum, it is a step of respect in the direction of Ras Tafari because Ras Tafari is to be lived not spoken of on some forum were clowns like Fiyah and Elijah bring there un-educated "wisdom" to the table.

By the way...speaking in Iyaric doesn't count for an understanding of anything Rasta.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2009, 06:02:16 PM »

Lol, again more tough guy business, call me Nostradamus because your type is always predictable, like a big neon book cover to read.

White Lexus?        no it's brown.

Attorney Gal........uhm sorry genius wrong again.

"I coming to get you"    lolololol....ok here I am come get me in cyber space, is this like World of Warcraft or something like it...lol.

"WIFE TAKING PAYOFF UNDER THE TABLE, HUH? "   Uhm no wrong again, you must be confused with your boyfriend doing what you like to you under your table......Ouch now that's some FIYAHHHHHH!!!! 

No really though..Blessed Love!!!    is that what you learned from some Bobo's on a youtube video, clown.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »

One more thing - GOD IS BLACK - like it or not.

Listen...if u were to create someone in your image, your likeness, your..whatever. If you create "such" would you not want "it" to have the same visual tendency ? Why make it "white" if u are "black" ?
We all now know that the first human being was "...." LOL. So ...? Is it so hard to accept or, is it that most (babylon) just do not want fe accept it ? Is putting right for wrong and wrong for right or, ignoring it totally gonna change it ? I do not think so.

A lot of people in this world will have to finally come to terms with real-ity, come to terms with the truth - like it or not. God is black. Why ? The first man that GOD created in "his image and likeness" was black. This is not a color thing (racism) like most "whites" would like to make it seem, in order to further confuse mankind, that they may keep in control of them, as it is now. This is based on TRUTH.

So, for I and I to say that GOD is black - has nothing at all to do with color - It is a FACT. It is just like saying the sky is blue, or water is wet, or fire is hot = fact. Anyone that try fe make it, or I look bad for saying so, need to check him or her self. Check what you dip in to because this i.e., RASTA is a black "thing."

Why are you here if u can not accept it !!? What is your purpose of tring fe make JAH a rainbow (wordly meant) ? JAH ain't no clown or hippie. JAH is not multicolor (in appearance). JAH is not your TV. JAH is black man. No word, sound or power can change that ! If you can not, as an individual, accept that then you have automatically chosen the wrong way to go. Why ? Because you are on RASTAS livity/site/forum and RASTA embrace the TRUTH. We do not question it !! There is no question about it (unless you are babylon) !!

Simple.

P7
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:51:50 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.