Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 33500 times)

Tottenham

Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2005, 06:18:29 PM »

I agree completely with Jah Prophet I man.Fiyah u stress the importance of not concentrating on religion/the names of religion yet u spend so long debating whether God is balck.
Does it matter?
I think that the colour of God is a trivial matter.God is the spirit/the creator.He has no form.This is why in Islam God is never drawn. I do not believe that Jesus is God.Therefore I do not believe that God can be and was rightly portrayed as a white man.Jesus was a prophet.
I c what Ital is trying 2 say.I think that he just means that the colour of God should not matter, but has been misunderstood/has worded his posts slightly harsh.I defend him beacause it seems that everyone has been attacking him.
Saying this I enjoy reading the posts.They are usually full of wisdom.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2005, 07:32:51 PM »

I don't think anyone within this debate/reasoning is trying to limit God to just one color. If that is all some can understand from these posts, then they are missing the point. And I think the reason why some cannot understand is because they don't truly see God as being within them, being within everything.

For me, color is not of the utmost importance in my relationship with the creator. However, the topic at hand is how one sees their creator. I see my creator as a reflection of myself, whilst also knowing that the creator is SO much more than myself. Yet everything that I am and was and will be is my creator living and experiencing through me. Why wouldn't my creator be black if I am black? Why wouldn't my creator have a feminine aspect if I am feminine? For it to be contained within me, it has to be contained within the creator. Yet the creator is that which I am and that which I am not.

Be blessed.

staci

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2005, 07:47:35 PM »

EmpressCarla just stated simply what everyone here has been saying.  Everyone seems to be repeating themselves to prove a point to Ital.  Not that its been an argument just that some are not reading the posts throughly.  Everyone is agreeing on the same thing. LOL.  We all view the spirit and even that word which i described JAH, YAH, God, Allah (and those as well) are different for everyone.  You see this is how all our views are the same.  It is through our differences that we can see the similarities.  Seen?  I myself do not view my creator as a male or a female.  I see my creator when the blue birds and the red birds gather together on the light pole, when i see a rainbow,  just before a storm and rite after,  or when a stranger helps you seemingy out of nowhere, or when a friend makes our crappy day a little bit better and when my little weiner dog is sleeping curled up next to my side, awww.  I see my creator everyday all around me, i breath, sleep and eat in the presence of this being which breaths, sleeps and eats with everyone else in this world. ONE.

"Light is a higher frequency of the same energy. All is perception! Bless."-Fiyahbun.
yes perception is the keyword.

onelove
respectforall
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 07:51:15 PM by staci »

joeyb

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2005, 12:01:59 AM »

Sorry All, I am getting a little confused here.
If God was a colour, He would be black because black is the ultimate colour - it absorbs them all. But if they are varying degrees of energy, sound, light etc., couldn't someOne reason that Jah was a higher energy (the highest.) This reinforces: "Jah is beyond colour." And yes, Jah is colour, He is creation - but there is an important distinction to make. Creation: which is a part of God, is colour (the culmunation of all colour manifested as black) i.e. from darkness comes light: but we must also say that God the Creator is beyond colour: because He is beyond light energy. I am making any sense.

Anyway, my confusion comes in that some seem to be addressing whether God is the colour black and others whether He is the race: black. The colour I can reason with: but I'm struggling seem Him as the race: black, because there is so much more to race than just colour. perhaps I am simply confused: I'd love to hear your thoughts pon this.

OneLove

Jah_Prophet_I_Man

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2005, 03:34:25 AM »

I see Ezu, the devil at work here. To even try to visualize Jah the spiritual creator of all life is truely to belittle his magnificants. There is no reading into the situation Jah is to great to be any race, color or given material manifestation. open your eyes to the big picture that is Jah.Sight?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 03:36:38 AM by Jah_Prophet_I_Man »

ital

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2005, 07:29:25 AM »

bredrin  fiyah  i  know  you  did  not  use  any  book  in  reference  to  selassie,  i  was  making  a  statement  myself,  to  justify  the  claim  that  selassie  is  who  they  claim  him  to  be  they  have  to  use  the  bible,  in  the  bible  according  to  them  the  lineage  of  selassie  can  be  trace  back  to  king  david  linage  in  isreal,  the  same  isrelites  that  claim  that  they  are  god  chosen  people,  these  are  the  ones  that  come  to  africa  with  the  bible  claming   that  god  has  reveal  certian  truths  to  them  because  they  are  the  chosen  ones,  it  must  have  been  them  isrelites  and  others  like  themselves  who  set  themselves  up  as  kings  and  queens  over  the  rest  of  us,  so  while  i  know  that  you  did  not  use  the  bible  to  refer  to  selassie  fiyah,  iam  saying  that  i  have  reason  with  enough  rasta  bredrins  to  have  a  good  idea  of  what  the  mojority  think,  an  the  bible  is  their  guide,  the  same  bible  that  babylon  give  to  us  claming  it  is  the  word  of  god,  again  i  will  repeat  the  word  of  god  is  within  human  beings,  but  babylon  come  along  and  convince  us  that  we  should  never  trust  our  ownselves,  just  have  faith  in  the  words  that  he  himself  has  written  in  his  own  book  witch  he  call  the  holy  bible,  i  will  say  this  about  the  bible  like  every  thing  else  in  this  life  it  is  of  a  positive  and  negative  nature  if  one  intention  is  not  honest  they  will  get  lost  in  the  bible,  but  if  one  intention  is  true  then  one  can  link  with  the  positive  within  the  bible,  empress  conscience  dwell  within  male  and  female,  but  is  nither  male  or  female,  its  in  the  black  and  the  white  but  is  nither  black  nor  white,  its  in  the  yellow  an  the  brown  but  is  nither  brown  nor  yellow,  jah  is  different  from  his  creation,  every  thing  that  man  create  is  different  from  himself  likewise  with  jah,  so  if  jah  did  have  a  colour  it  is  none  of  the  ones  that  we  know  of,  if  any  man  truely  knows  that  god  is  within  his  own  being  why  would  he  then  put  more  trust  in  the  bible  than  in  his  own  being.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.
+

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2005, 01:15:56 PM »

empress  conscience  dwell  within  male  and  female,  but  is  nither  male  or  female,  its  in  the  black  and  the  white  but  is  nither  black  nor  white,  its  in  the  yellow  an  the  brown  but  is  nither  brown  nor  yellow,

I never said conscience was male or female. I said my creator has a "feminine aspect." Bredren ital, you keep saying these things, but I have yet to read your proof as to why you believe these things. You keep saying what God is not. Since no one has ever seen the "face" of God, or Conscience (since that seems to be your God), can you explain to me your surety?

jah  is  different  from  his  creation,  every  thing  that  man  create  is  different  from  himself  likewise  with  jah,  
I agree that everything one creates is distinctly different from the creator. However, the creation is still a part of the creator. It came from within the creator. The creator INvisioned it and then made it. Please tell me, how can one envision something that is not within? How can you see something and know it intimately if it is not a part of you?

so  if  jah  did  have  a  colour  it  is  none  of  the  ones  that  we  know  of,  if  any  man  truely  knows  that  god  is  within  his  own  being  why  would  he  then  put  more  trust  in  the  bible  than  in  his  own  being.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.

Why not, ital? Why is Jah not a part of His creation, at all? And personally, I don't put more trust in the Bible or any other book than in myself. Jah is my guide. All the time. Yet I know that Jah provides revelations in myriad ways. So if a revelation comes while reading the Bible, I give Ises to Jah for the revelation. If it comes from reasoning with a bredren, again, give thanks. If it comes from prayer and supplication, it's STILL all good. So my trust is not in one book. It's in the Most High. That which lives and breaths within me, yet is profoundly greater than me. So I don't lean to my own understanding. I search the Christ within, which is also without! So the vibes of Jah all around are significant to me. Yet so are the vibes of Jah within. Everyone and everything is a divine contribution and reflection of Jah. So I see the divinity within myself as well as ALL.

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 02:23:48 PM by Carla »

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2005, 03:13:33 PM »

Just wanted to add that if you look at all of creation, it comes from within. One cannot create anything that is not intimately within the creator.

How does a man and wombman create a baby? It takes the man's seed and the wombman's egg to blend before creation of a baby can occur. Both have to give something from within themselves. Thus, something from within the creator(s) has to be a part of the creation. It has to come from within! Therefore it has to be a part of the Creator. In some way.

I know ones will say that this is an example of physical creation and as such does not apply to God. So let's also examine creation from a spiritual perspective. How does the Third Eye begin to see? How does one awaken to their spirituality? One has to look within. One has to pay attention to Jah's guidance (also within) to become aware of their higher spiritual selves. It is only through introspection, through challenging and examining ones beliefs and behaviors and morals can one determine what is righteous for themselves. Through this process of awakening of the spiritual self, one creates a new self. When your thoughts change, eventually your actions change. Thus, creating a "new you".

ital, you said on some other post somewhere that you used to drink and womanize and whatever else. But when you began to listen to conscience, you realized that you should live better. There was a new man created from within, right? Since you follow no man, your new self was not created by something outside of you. Creation came from within. Jah guided you into a new creation. But how could that even happen, if the new spirit man was not birthed from within? How can the "new you" come to be without it first being a part of conscience? Where does it begin? Thin air? Or was there a seed planted? And if so, from whence did it come?

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 04:26:01 PM by Carla »

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2005, 11:47:12 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!

I really wasn't going to say nothing but the empress said something so that give me a reason!

Empress there is nothing wrong with you using physical creation as a metaphor for all creation. All creation is the same, so your example was perfect!

Ital change is from influcence. Period. Its not from a change within. Why? Because when them change from Rasta that will be the real change! Sorry but all of yall are going thru a period. A period of curious looking. A period of when someone you love will show you another way. And you'll follow it. Because they are from your blood and you trust them. So I really don't beast anymore for your so-called reasoning. Teenagers are a rare breed of rasta that actucally have no say in nothing in the real world. So all this talking is about ones who know not the truth so they make astromonical suggestions to be heard and not fully overstand what their actucally saying. I have this wisdom and knowledge that most teenagers in here seek. But they fight because as all teenagers think they know everything. I'm the guy who can prove that you DON'T!!! So I'm the bad guy! So be it but I will always call out that most of all of you don't know nothing about nothing and you pretend you do. Most of you haven't even stepped out your own countries by yourself. And you know what spritiuality is! Psssssh please you know nothing!!! And TREE-NATTY said it. But the thing is you don't listen to the ones who do know! That's your problem!!! And you need to deal with it! I have personally put enough info. On this forum to feed the people! Still dem belly fully but dem hungry! Stiff neck fools!
If this thread was centre on the Empress's most of you guys would overstand the answer you seek! But you won't except because you still saying prayers to the devil! Man isn't god! An african woman is the trusest creator you are looking for but your trying to overstand in a western mind when its being presented to you in a Eastern philosophy! all of you except the woman are acting like ignorant, c*ck heads! And you're thinking with that too! And all these women are going to do is expose it! GOD is black psssh! I'm looking for his mama! Once you find her you know! As I said before heaven is between a African woman legs and you wonder what GOD looks like? Look at heaven! That should give you an idea. You dummys!

HRU

P.S
And be mad! this whole thread got me mad!!!!!
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

ital

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2005, 05:13:29 AM »

greetings  empress  i  know  you  did  not   say  conscience  was  male  or  female,  i  it  was  that  was  saying  that  conscience  dwell  within  male  and  female,  but  is  nither  male  or  female,  if  your  asking  me  to  proof  that  conscience  or  jah  exist  i  can    do  that,  if  you  ask  me  for  the  evidence  that  a  cup  exist  all  i  have  to  do  is  show  you  a  cup,  an  that  no  problem  because  the  cup  is  a  physical  thing,  but  as  you  know  life  is  not  just  physical  it  is  also  spiritual,  the  conscience,  is  not  a  physical  thing  but  just  because  it  is  not  a  physical  thing  does  not  mean  that  we  cant  proof  that  it  exist,  you  have  hear  the  saying  they  have  ears  to  hear  yet  they  do  not  hear  eyes  to  see  yet  they  do  not  see,  your  right  empress  every  thing  does  start  from  within  because  every  thing  is  within,  but  to  get  within  is  not  as  easy  as  most  people  think  everyone  is  saying  look  within  know  yourself  but  they  dont  let  you  know  that  you  cant  look  within  untill  you  bring  order  to  your  life  out  side,  example  if  your  a  thief  to  look  within  you  must  stop  stealing  one  must  try  their  best  to  live  an  honest  life,  in  my  opinion  what  really  count  is  the  intention  of  the  person,  if  the  intention  is  honest  it  opens  the  true  way  within,  only  when  we  open  the  way  within  our  own  being  will  we  be  able  to  understand  clearly  if  the  speaker  is  speaking  the  truth,  at  the  end  of  the  day  the  speaker  is  not  the  truth  conscience  is,  the  listner  is  also  bless  with  conscience  as  well,  if  the  listener  intention  in  his  or  her  life  is  to  live  good  with  their  fellow  human  beings,  they  too  would  have  open  up  the  way  within  and  should  have  no  problems  understanding   conscience  when  it  speak  trough  another,  because  they  themselves  are  always  reasoning  with  conscience  within  their  own  self,  another  saying  i  use  to  hear,  you  shall  know  them  by  the  fruits  that  they  produce,  well  my  fruits  are  the  words  of  truth  that  cometh  out  of  my  mouth,  please  dont  take  any  offence  in  any  of  my  reasoning  with  you  empress,  i  know  that  your  not  doing  so  but  i  still  like  you  to  know  that  i  mean  no  offence  in  any  of  my  post  either  to  yourself  or  anyone  else,  in  my  heart  we  are  all  brothers  and  sisters  of  planet  earth,  you  might  not  like  my  reasoning,  but  what  kind  of  a  man  would  i  be  if  i  did  speak  about  the  things  that  i  know  myself  if  i  know  that  god  is  within  my  ownself  then  why  should  i  not  trust  totally  in  the  god  that  is  within  my  own  self,  natty  you  sound  to  me  as  if  it  is  you  that  is  the  crack  head,  your  post  dont  sound  like  the  postings  of  a  reasonable  man,  but  it  soud  like  the  rant  of  a  crack  head,  if  my  words  sound  harsh  to  you,  i  will  say  this  to  you  if  you  live  inna  glass  house  dont  throw  stones,  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2005, 01:32:16 PM »

ital, no offense taken...except for that "stupid" comment.   [smiley=wink.gif]  Seriously though. I raspect your opinion. And I am new to this, so I want to learn. But I can't just agree with you that you speak truth. One has to feel it within, to know it for themselves. And on this topic I see your point. But I just feel it's not the whole truth. You have been adamant about god being colorless and I still want to know why it is incorrect for me to see my own blackness as a reflection of Jah. I know that Jah is beyond color, yet that doesn't necessarily make color insignificant. Everyone keeps saying that color doesn't matter, as if it's some ugly family secret. Why shouldn't all celebrate whatever color they are? And is so doing, we bless Jah for however he created us. It's ALL good. And it's all God!

Should color blind us and taint our views? No. That is the mistake of the "stupid" men who worshipped a white god. They couldn't see God as any other color. But until and unless we stop denying color, our views will still be tainted. They won't take into account the totality of a person, of all people. The same way you might deal with a female differently than you'd deal with a male, why would color not just be another variation on knowing? We are all the same as humans, but we're not all the same...if that makes sense.

So I still say my God is black! Now you prove to me why that is an impossibility. And just saying that God is a spirit is not enough.

Be blessed.

Raszeb

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2005, 03:39:57 PM »

I aree with the person that said that heaven is between the black womans legs but I don't think that necessarily mean that that is god. I think it is god that have to plant the seed.

ital

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2005, 06:27:22 PM »

greetings  empress,  i  totally  agree  with  most  of    your  post,  why  should  you  just  agree  with  me  that  iam  speaking  the  truth,  like  i  try  to  explain  ital  is  not  the  truth,  the  truth  is  conscience  and  conscience  reside  in  all  of  us  so  each  need  to  know  them  self,  when  iam  reasoning  i  do  not  expect  everyone  to  understan  and  agree  with  what  iam  saying,  iam  like  a  farmer  who  so  seeds,  seeds  do  not  grow  straight  away,  likewise  with  reasoning   what  you  dont  understand  now  you  might  next  year,  jah  never  just  created  man  alone  animals  plants  an  all the  rest  are  all  part  of  jah  creation,  but  i  would  not  make  the  mistake  and  think  that  either  a  plant  or  an  animal  is  god,  man  is  a  higher  animal   and  i  cant  see  how  a  man  can  be  god   or  even  god  be  the  same  colour  as  the  man,  i  cannot  proof  to  you  that  god  is  not  black,  that  you  must  see  for  yourself,  all  i  can  do  is  state  my  reasons  why  i  know  that  god  is  not  black  or  white,  so  if  you  feel  and  know  that  god  is  black  you  must  stick  by  what  you  know  untill  the  day  comes  when  you  know  better,  and  if  your  not  sure  if  god  is  black  it  is  up  to  you  to  find  out  one  love  RASTAFARI.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2005, 06:47:39 PM »

Well that about sums it up, ital! Each must seek Jah for themselves to find out who and what Jah is. Whilst also knowing that none of us can ever fully know Jah. He is too great.

And as for heaven being found between the African woman's legs, if anything it is the womb that is heaven.

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 07:48:53 PM by Carla »

Tottenham

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2005, 07:24:01 PM »

I agree with Empress Carla's last point.
All of us visualize God in a different way.I do not think that it is right to insist that God is black, just as it is not right to insist he is white or brown. Each to their own.Whatever it takes to give them faith and hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.