Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 33330 times)

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2005, 07:39:01 PM »

To say one bears pure truth is incorrect. Only Jah bears truth which is undisputed. What may be truth to some may not be truth to others. It is all in perception. This was the point brought up in the first place. Jah is color and beyond color, it is all in perception. I am not arguing with anyone by stating this, as some blind themselves to everything outside of their "truth". The real truth is, we do not hold all answers. We will never be completely right and we will never be completely wrong.

One

Jah bless

Trichomey

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2005, 10:42:39 PM »

I don't really see what it matters what color JAH is...

ital

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2005, 04:35:20 AM »

greetings  empress,  while  i  agree  with  you  that  we  cannot  compleatly  know  jah,  that  does  not  mean  that  we  cannot  know  the  ways  of  jah,  even  thou  two  people  know  each  other,  they  still  do  not  compleatly  know  each  other,  but  they  will  still  know  a  lot  about  each  other  ways,  and  if  we  know  each  other  well  enough  and  i  hear  someone  else  discribe  you  differently  from  the   way  that  i  know  that  your  are  i  would  know  that  they  speak  about  you  but  they  dont  really  know  you,  so  while  i  agree  that  jah  is  too  great  for  us  to  compleatly  understand,  i  know  that  as  sons  an  daughters  ot  jah  our  father  is  not  too  great  for  us  to  know,  bredrin  m  dub,  i  have  never  claim  in  any  of  my  post  on  this  forum  that  either  myself  or  anyother  man  that  i  know,  knows  the  compleat  truth,  but  i  have  make  the  claim  that  i  do  know  the  one  that  does  know  the  compleat  truth  that  one  is  conscience,  so  as  a  man  i  know  in  my  heart  that  iam  not  perfect,  i    live  my   life    working  on  my  menny  faults,  but  i  do  know  perfection,  and  perfection  is  what  conscience  is,  i  do  not  know  conscience  compleatly  but  i  know  conscience  well  enough  to  know  its  ways.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.

Izreal

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2005, 06:57:50 AM »

I & I don know God black. Dem white bwoy have dem white god and uno have mi black God. God is whatever color you want him to be because God is who you want him to be and I&I black cause god make me black and I in turn make him black Seen???

RASTA MAN LIVE UP

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2005, 01:40:53 PM »

Bredren ital, I agree that when you know someone you can never know all facets of them but you can know their ways. Yet others can know that same person and know them in different ways. Ways you may not be familiar with. It's all based on what that person chooses to reveal to each one. My work life and home life are very different. At work, I am in a leadership position. Yet at home, I am the baby of the family. Both groups know me, but they see different sides of me. Yet it is all me.

So you may know Jah in one way, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you have a deeper knowing. Then again, maybe you do. But it is yet to be seen. All I see is that you just know in a different way. I know Jah too, and He has revealed himself to me in a different way.

Incidentally, I just wanted to add that someone mentioned on this thread that to apply color to Jah is to confine and limit Jah. But I see it as the other way around. To assume that Jah can only be without color is the real limitation of Jah. For Jah is ALL.

Be blessed.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 01:41:32 PM by Carla »

ital

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2005, 05:33:50 PM »

greetings  empress,  i  agree  two  people  can  see  the  same  person  in  a  different  way  and  it  does  not  matter  if  the  person  who  know  you  is  good  or  bad,  but  with  jah  things  are  different  because  you  can  only  know  jah  by  liveing  good,  so  two  wise  men  do  not  see  god  differently  jah  is  the  same  no  matter  who  knows  him,  and  all  who  know  jah  know  jah  as  one,  for  instance  the  mystic  of  all  the  differents  religions  see  jah  in  the  same  way,  to  know  a  next  human  being  you  dont  have  to  live  a  moral  life,  but  if  you  want  to  know  jah  you  must  do  so,  those  who  do  this  see  jah  in  the  same  way,  so  if  some  one  say  any  thing  about  jah  that  is  not  true  the  wise  man  know  he  does  not  know  jah,  because  only  those  who  are  striveing  to  live  a  moral  life  can  know  jah.  one  love  RASTAFARI.  and  just  because  i  address  my  post  to  you  does  not  men  my  post  is  about  you  personally  none  of  my  post  are  personal  iam  talking  to  anyone  with  a  computer.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2005, 05:38:23 PM »

To two men, wise or not, Jah can appear completely different. All huemans will have different perceptions on different things. Jah is always the same, mans perception is always different.

One

Jah bless

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2005, 07:10:13 PM »

People are aware of Jah based on their level of spiritual consciousness, and everyone is at differing levels. Some will have a higher truth than others. So how can you know that ALL wise men see Jah the same? ital, I am sure you know Jah intimately through your conscience. But do you know all there is to know of Jah? Has Jah revealed all of Himself to you? Because if not, then how do you know you have the exact same revelation as another? If their's is different than yours, are they the un-wise one?

I agree with you that all wise men will know Jah. But I don't necessarily believe they'll know Jah exactly the same. Yes, all resolves back to the One. But there are different ways of seeing the same thing. (Hence, the beauty of color!) The Khamitians see the One, the NTR. But they also see the various aspects of the One individually as well. Are they wrong? Are they not wise?

All resolves back to the One.

Be blessed.

joeyb

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2005, 08:13:31 PM »

"To two men, wise or not, Jah can appear completely different. All huemans will have different perceptions on different things. Jah is always the same, mans perception is always different." - M-DUB

-

"I agree with you that all wise men will know Jah. But I don't necessarily believe they'll know Jah exactly the same." - EmpressCarla

great words! both sides have great reasoning,
                        but this diplomacy is pure.

OneLove

ital

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2005, 04:41:10 AM »

greetings,  if  some  thing  is  wrong,  two  wise  man  has  got  to  see  that  it  is  wrong,  one  cannot  claim  that  from  his  perceptions  the  wrong  thing  is  right,  if  i  break  into  your  home  that  is  wrong  even  if  someone  comes  along  and  claim  that  from  their  perception  it  is  right  to  do  so,  wrong  is  wrong  no  matter    how  you  preceive  it,  empress  i  have  allredy  explain  that  i  do  not  know  jah  compleatly,  and  i  do  not  know  the  whole  truth,  but  i  know  who  knows  the  whole  truth  an  that  is  conscience,  there  is  no  high  or  low  truth  in  conscience  just  truth,  and  conscience  is  not  different  in  you  and  me  it  is  the  same  in  all.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2005, 02:28:54 PM »

greetings  fiyah,  i  do  not  believe  that  it  was  jah  law  that  say  that  the  fittest  of  the  fittest  shall  survive,  that  law  must  be  one  of  the  devil,  the  strongest  must  help  the  weakest  in  jah  law,  if  your  strong  in  life  and  you  use  your  stenght  to  abuse  those  who  are  weaker  than  yourself,  you  show  yourself  not  to  be  strong  but  to  be  weak,  how  can  two  wise  men  have  different  moral  code,  if  they  did  then  one  of  them  is  not  wise,  conscience  is  the  teacher  of  moral  code  not  wise  men,  we  as  men  might  hold  different  opinions  on  the  samething,  but  in  conscience  every  thing  is  one,  we  are  animals,  the  differents  between  us  an  a  dog  is this  the  dog  has  no  choice  but  to  live  a  dog  life,  we  on  ther  hand  can  choose  to  live  like  a  dog  or  live  a  spiritual  life,  most  choose  to  live  and  behave  like  animals  not  knowing  that  they  are  more  than  animals, the  wicked  too  claim  truth,  if  two  wise  men  cannot  see  the  same  truth  then  they  are  not  wise,  no  matter  what  precptions  one  have  of  the  sun,  the  sun  still  remain  the  sun,  if  one  man  claim  that  to  him  the  sun  is  black,  an  another  claim  that  to  him  it  was  green  all  that  would  mean  is  that  their  percsption  of  the  sun  is  wrong  and  the  sun  will  remain  as  it  is  regardless  of  our  wrong  perceptions,  the  fault  is  not  in  the  sun  but  in  ourown  perceptions  of  the  sun,  so  truth  is  truth  there  is  no  higher  or  lower  within  truth,  but  our  perceptions  of  truth  can  lead  us  to  believe  that  we  have  truth  that  is  higher  than  the  rest.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2005, 02:30:50 PM »

ital, we're not talking about breaking into someone's house. Of course that is wrong. One does not even need to be wise to know that. But what does that have to do with how one sees Jah? Why is your way right and another's way wrong if both still see Jah? I'm still trying to figure that out.

Be blessed.

ital

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2005, 03:00:28 PM »

greetings  empress,  if  two  people  claim  that  they  know  you  but  one  of  them  say  that  your  a  man  and  the  other  say  that  your  a  woman,  then  some  thing  is  wrong,  maybe  one  of  them  dont  really  know  you  because  if  they  did  they  would  know  that  your  not a man,  jah  is  one  how  can  jah  be  different  to  each  of  us  if  a  man  say  that  a  house  was  jah,  should  we  say  that  he  is  right  according  to  his  prectptions,  i  would  rather  tell  him  that  he  is  wrong  because  jah  is  not  bricks  and  stones  even  thou  jah  created  brick  an  stones,  rastas,  christians,  muslims,  hindus  and  all  the  rest  of  religions  can  claim  that  they  all  have  a  different  precption  of  jah  as  if  jah  is  different  to  each  man,  look  at  the  sun  it  is  the  same  for  all  and  the  heat  that  it  gives  off  is  for  all,  now  look  within  yourself,  conscience  shines  its  light  on  all  it  does  not  teach  you  differently  from  how  it  teaches  any  one  else,  empress  the  house  breaking  was  just  use  as  an  example  noting  more,  the  house  breaker  can  know  me  and  you  but  he  cant  know  jah,  not  while  he  his  breaking  into  houses,  to  know  jah  he  must  first  stop  breaking  into  houses,  you  can  only  know  jah  when  you  start  to  behave  in  the  right  way,  thats  why  it  is  important  not  to  steal,  hate,  be  greedy  and  things  like  that  because  if  your  liveing  negatively  you  cant  know  jah.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2005, 04:06:49 PM »

Ital like I say the truth is reveal to one based upon their level of consciousness. Their is truth and higher truth! The examples you give are lower truths that most can agree upon. If I say the river is deep and you ask I how deep and I say six feet. You might laught because your perception of deep is 60 feet. Yet we are both right. Survival of the fittests is natural law. It can be observed in nature. It is not the devils law. Yet man in order to be civilized must abide by higher standards and moral code.

Seen!

Ital you said wrong is wrong no matter how you perceive it. That statement in itself is false. Wrong to you isn't wrong to me and wrong to me isn't wrong to another, seen? You can dispute this all you like, but you'll prove my point even further, because to I, I am right, but to you, I am wrong, it is all perception.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2005, 04:55:18 PM »

greetings  m  dub,  i  say  rape  is  wrong,  are  you  trying  to  asy  it  can  be  right  for  some  one  else,  how  could  rape  be  wrong  for  me  and  right  for  anyone  else,  fiyah  if  the  river  is  six  foot  deep  and  i  say  that  it  was  sixty  iam  wrong,  and  if  the  two  of  us  cannot  agree  on  the  dept  of  the  river  then  we  can  go  to  abration,   it  is  the  same  with  truth,  if  we  cannot  agree  we  can  go  to  a  third  party    that  third  party  is  conscience,  in  the  case  of  the  river  i  would  get  some  one  to  measure  the  true  dept,  then  both  of  us  will  know  the  true  dept  of  the  river,  m  dub  you  sound  like  fiyah  saying  all  is  preception,  like  you  say  fiyah  my  truths  are  lower  truths  yours  are  higher,  but  to  tell  you  the  truth  bredrin  i  would  rather  hold  on  to  my  lower  truths  that  unto  your  higher  truths,  one  love  RASTAFARI
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 21 queries.