Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 33501 times)

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2005, 05:04:32 PM »

Greetings ital, yes it's true I am not a man. So anyone who would say I am would be wrong. From a visual, physical and even spiritual perspective, I am female. My reflection is feminine. So there would be no reason for anyone to say I am male. Nothing about me supports that logic.

But from my spiritual perspective of Jah, I can see color and there is logic to support it. I won't restate it because it's already been said. I am still waiting on your logic as to why God is colorless, though. For God is ALL things.

Be blessed.

joeyb

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2005, 05:45:52 PM »

"i  say  rape  is  wrong,  are  you  trying  to  asy  it  can  be  right  for  some  one  else,  how  could  rape  be  wrong  for  me  and  right  for  anyone  else"

so you believe that morality is absolute, and can be known through conscience?
- I have just finished off a three-piece meal and am almost full to the brim of my blubberous belly. I walk into a shop, distract the till attendant and steal a chocolate bar.
- I haven't eaten in days because I was driven from my home and job by militant seperatists. To survive, I walk into a shop, distract the till attendant and steal a chocolate bar. Now I will live.

morality: as is obvious: is not absolute. two parties can be differ even in performing the same act. the same goes for Jah-perception. one can see a black Jah, another a white Jah: it depends who we are. both follow their conscience and their conscience tell them different things.
Jah: it seems also, is not absolute: He is revelaed in many different ways.

OneLove

ital

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2005, 06:12:59 PM »

greetings  empress,  the  evidence  that  your  waiting  for  that  god  is  not  black  or  that  god  is  not  a  black  man,  has  alredy  been  presented  in  my  reasoning,  you  do  not  know  are  believe  in  the  evidence  that  i  have  produce  on  this  topic,  the  logic  that  jah  is  colorless  is  presented  in  my  reasoning  all  of  my  reasonings,  god  did  creste  all  things  but  that  does  not  mean  all  things  are  god, jah  created  the  fish  but  jah  is  not  a  fish,  would  you  say  god  is  a   brown  dog  just  because  the  brown  dog  is  god  creation,  so  why  has  god  got  to  be  black  just  because  he  created  blackness,  you  say  that  i  have  not  prove  that  god  is  not  black  to  you,  i  have  alredy  explain  to  you  that  i  cannot  do  so,  this  you  must  know  for  yourself,  the  question  is  god  black,  was  asked  because  empress  gong  an  fiyah  say  that  god  is  black,  tell  me  have  they  prove  to  you  that  god  is  black,  or  can  you  prove  it  to  me  that  jah  is  a  black  man,  just  like  how  your  not  convince  that  god  is  not  a  color,  iam  equally  convince  that  jah  is  not  black  or  white.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2005, 06:29:26 PM »

are  you  trying  to  asy  it  can  be  right  for  some  one  else,  how  could  rape  be  wrong  for  me  and  right  for  anyone  else,

I know this is hard for you to overstand, but it is true. In some peoples eyes rape is right. This is why I am asking that you open your mind, then you will see the possibilities that exist. It is sad, but true.

fiyah  if  the  river  is  six  foot  deep  and  i  say  that  it  was  sixty  iam  wrong,  and  if  the  two  of  us  cannot  agree  on  the  dept  of  the  river  then  we  can  go  to  abration,   it  is  the  same  with  truth,  if  we  cannot  agree  we  can  go  to  a  third  party    that  third  party  is  conscience,  in  the  case  of  the  river  i  would  get  some  one  to  measure  the  true  dept,  then  both  of  us  will  know  the  true  dept  of  the  river,

Before you were speaking of reasoning and defining it, but how can you reason when you didn't even properly read fiyah's words? This isn't what he was saying at all. Bredren Fiyah was saying that to one person, 60 feet is considered deep water, while to another person, their definition of deep water is 6 feet deep, they both have different perceptions.

Perception is common sense. Our eyes transmit part of what we see to our brain. Our brain then deciphers what is being seen and we make an opinion/judgement, etc. on what we see.

As InI said before, you may think you are right, I may think you are wrong, these thoughts are based on our perceptions.

One

Jah bless

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2005, 06:34:11 PM »

just  like  how  your  not  convince  that  god  is  not  a  color,  iam  equally  convince  that  jah  is  not  black  or  white.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

Yep, it's all perception!

Be blessed.

ital

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2005, 06:49:42 PM »

greetings  every  thing   is  precptions  like  your  all  claiming,  but  precption  is  not  truth,  prectiptions  can  be  wrong,  but  truth  is  truth  and  truth  can  never  be  wrong,   in  the  eyes  of  the  murderer  and  his  friends  murder  might  be  right,  but  it  is  clearly  wrong  in  my  site,  are  you  saying  that  those  who  think  that  rape  is  correct    is  allso  right,   one  love  RASTAFARI  

ital

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2005, 04:20:09 AM »

greetings  fiyah,  you  say  the  truths  that  iam  speaking  about  are  lower  truths  that  everyone  can  agree  with,  but  i  dont  really  see  anyone  here  agreeing  with  these  lower  truths,  for  instant  i  said  rape  was  wrong  witch  as  you  rightly  point  out  is  only  a  lower  truth  that  every  teenager  and  adult  should  understand,  yet  bredrin  m  dub  tell  me  that  rape  is  indeed   right  in  some  peoples  eyes,  iam  sure  others  read  his  post  yet  no  one  ask  the  brother  to  explain  how  this  could  be  so,  so  m  dub  can  you  please  explain  to  me  how  any  man  could  justify  rapeing  his  sister  or  his  mother,  because  the  woman  is  our  sister  and  our  mother,  you  said  before  fiyah  that  m  dub  was  speaking  from  his  conscience,  but  how  can  a  man  of  conscience  really  think  that  rape  can  be  right  in  the  site  of  some, i  could  have  used  the  word  kill  instead  of  murder,  but  i  know  that  in  some  situation  we  have  to  kill,  but  no  matter  what  situation  we  find  ourself  in  we  dont  have  to  murder,  what  about  those  who  murder  themselves  and  others  in  london  are  we  to  say  that  their  perceptions  of  the  truth  might  be  right,  maybe  men  like  hitler  were  right  babylon  might  even  be  right.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2005, 11:52:27 AM »

greetings  ,  I  totally  agree  that  truth  is  reveal  to  one  according  to  their  level  of  consciousness,  but  the  leven  of  consciousness  that  one  attain,  depends  on  how  discipline  a life  one  is  liveing,  the  reasons  for  most  of  our  disagreement  is  not  like  some  say  that  iam  only  speaking  lower  truths,  if  i  was  doing  so  no  one  would  have  a  problem  understanding  lower  truths,  the  problems  is  not  because  the  truths  are  lower  it  is  because  they  are  higher,   the  highest  truth  is  within  because  the  spirit  of  jah  is  within,  only  those  who  have  raise  their  consciousness  by  liveing  a  moral  life  understand  this,  the  universe  is  one,  the  earth  is  one,  human  beings  are  one,  within  human  beings  dwell  the  one  spirit  that  is  why  you  cannot  hide  from  your  self  you  are  been  watch  by  the  terriable  and  dreadful  one  witch  in  this  time  i  call  RASTAFARI,  when  one  consciousness  is  not  high  enough  they  tend  to  realy  on  books  like  the  bible  instead  of  their  own  self,  noting  is  wrong  in  using  a  walking  stick  to  help  you  to  walk  if  you  have  something  wrong  with  your  legs,  but  the  moment  your  legs  get  better  you  should  put  away  your  stick  and  walk  on  your  own,  holy  books  are  like  walking  stick  they  are  for  those  who  have  difficulty  walking  in  this  life,  like  your  all  saying  it  all  depends  on  one  level  of  consciousness,  i  do  not  need  any  walking  stick,  iam  a  blackman  a  decendant  of  both  african  and  european  like  most  of  the  blacks  in  the  west,  a  lot  of  us  has  european  blood  because  our  foreparent  was  either  rape  or  went  willingly  with  europeans,  the  truth  that  iam  speaking  is  not  only  for  africans  and  european  but  for  all  those  who  live  on  planet  earth,  in  the  site  of  jah  everything  is  one,  when  you  reach  a  certin  level  of  consciousness  within  your  ownself  this  is  what  you  know,  it  is  not  me  who  need  to  raise  my  level  of  consciousness  to  understand  others,  but  others  need  to  raise  their  level  to  understand  me  i  know  that  one  that  is  within  all,  that  is  who  iam  following  that  is  my  teacher  and  my  walking  stick,  dont  make  the  mistake  and  think  that  iam  following  my  own  way,  the  way  is  not  mine  it  is  the  way  of  the  one  that  is  in  all  and  i  can  tell  anyman  this  it  is  the  only  way,  believe  me  when  one  discover   jah  within  their  own  being  you  can  never  get  any  more  conscious,  once  you  tune  in  you  can  start  listening  to  what  jah  is  saying,  instead  of  listening  to  what  others  claim  that  jah  is  saying,  your  understanding  of  this  reasoning  will  indeed  rest  like  your  all  rightly  saying  on  the  level  of  your  own  consciousness.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2005, 01:08:30 PM »

greetings  fiyah,  as  long  as  the  woman  make  it  clear  to  a  man  that  she  have  no  desire  to  have  sex  with  him,  if  he  goes  against  her  will  it  is  rape,  if  someone  else  arange  for  some  else  to  have  sex  with  their  own  daughter  without  her  concent  then  this  too  is  rape,  if  the  woman  give  herself  willing  that  is  not  rape,  but  if  it  is  against  her  will  then  its  most  certenly  rape,  come  on  sisters   where  are  you  are  you  all  going  to  sit  around  and  let  men  justify  rape,  get  on  your  computers  and  defend  your  self  against  rape.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2005, 02:10:35 PM »

ital, for me to explain how some justify rape is truly difficult as I do not think in that mindset.

Think of a suicide bomber, they believe what they are doing is right and justified. To you and I, it is not right to murder others, but to the suicide bomber, it is justified. In their perception it is alright, in ours, it is not, seen?

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2005, 03:01:21 PM »

greetings,  the  rapist  and  murderer  might  justify  their  actions  as  right  according  to  their  precptions,  but  they  will  be  making  a  mastake  at  the  end  of  the  day  not  because  ital  say  so  but  because  the  truth  say  so  loud  and  clear,  maybe  those  who  sell  us  into  slavery  and  those  who  brought  us  thought  that  in  doing  so  they  were  correct  according  to  their  precptions,  but  the  fact  is  their  precptions  was  base  not  on  truth  but  ignorance,  that  is  what  a  lot  of  people  preception  is  base  on.  one  love  RASTAFARI

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2005, 03:16:59 PM »

Yes, exactly.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2005, 03:29:24 PM »

greetings  fiyah,  it  might  not  be  for  you  to  judge,  but  i  must  make  judgements  if  iam  going  to  understand  those  of  ignorant  precption,  those  who  put  their  faith  in  the  bible  say  that  one  should  judge,  but  my  faith  in  not  in  my  bible  it  is  in  the  christ  within  my  own  being,  and  that  christ  within  says  that  a  man  must  make  judgements,  if  my  judgements  are  right  then  iam  not  the  one  makeing  them   the  truth  is,  all  iam  doing  is  reflecting  the  truth,  just  like  how  a  mirror  reflect  sun  light,  the  mirror  is  not  the  sun  light,  well  iam  not  the  truth  but  i  can  still  reflect  truth.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2005, 03:56:19 PM »

Judgement of others is only for Jah Almighty. He who judges others will be judged equally by Jah. By calling others ignorant, you could be wrong and be guilty of ignorance yourself. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2005, 05:34:57 AM »

greetings,  if  two  people  know  the  truth,  but  one  of  them  have  the  higher truth,  the  one  with  the  lower  truth  should  at  least  be  to  see  that  the  one  with  the  higher  truth  is  right,  and  that  the  wish  of  the  one  with  the  higher  truth  is  to  rise  him  up  to  the  higher  truth,  you  know  like  a  man  like  jesus  he  had  higher  truths  so  those  with  lower  truth  should  listen  to  his  words  and  obay  them  if  they  want  to  reach  the  higher  truths,  or  like  you  say  fiyah  rise  his  consciousness  so  he  too  can  see  the  higher  truth,  ital  is  just  a  name,  it  is  not  me  i  was  alredy  some  one  before  my  mother  give  me  the  name  paul  so  if  iam  not  a  name  who  iam  i,  that  my  bredrins  is  what  iam  seeking  to  understand  in  this  life,  every  one  might  think  that  they  know  who  they  are,  but  believe  knowing  who  your  goes  a  lot  deeper  than  your  name.  one  love  RASTAFARI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.