Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: IS  GOD  BLACK.  (Read 34137 times)

ital

Re: IS  GOD  BLACK.
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2005, 10:31:24 AM »

correction  in  the  above,  i  mean  to  say  the  one  with  the  lower  truth  should  at  least  be  able  to  see,  the  the  one  with  the  higher  truth  is  right.

Gabe

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2005, 09:12:12 PM »

ive always thought god has no race

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2005, 03:19:20 AM »

ive always thought god has no race

where did that thought come from?

who thot that?
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
truth
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2005, 03:22:00 AM »

Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

RastaEvan11

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2005, 10:41:04 PM »

i dont beleave he is at all but i dont think he is white either  [smiley=smiley.gif]

ital

« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2005, 03:36:04 PM »

bredrin   rastaevan,  can  you  explain  how  you  see  god.

ital

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2005, 07:39:11 AM »

greetings,  this  reasoning  seem  to  have  come  to  an  end,  IAM  still  not  convince  that  god  is  black  listening  to  all  the  different  reasoning  on  this  subject  prove  that  to  me  even  more,  if  god  have  a  colour  if  must  be  a  nutral  color  but  it  is  not  black  or  white,  then  again  the  colour  of  god  is  of  no  importance,  what  is  of  important  is  the  way  that  we  live  with  each  other,  are  we  living  or  striveing  to  live  good  our  own  actions  in  life,  is  of  more  importance  than  the  color  of  god,  whatever  color  god  is,  god  color  cannot  make  changes  in  our  life  those  changes  we  must  make  for  ourselves.  one  love  to  all  humanity  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2005, 12:02:32 AM »

greetings  giyah, IAM  always  conscious  of  the  two  aspects  of  life,  these  two  different  aspects  of  life,  reflect  the  positive  and  negative  nature  of  the  mind,  but  there  is  also  a  one  aspect  way  to  life  as  well,  this  one  aspect  way  is  what  you  would  call  the  christ  within  fiyah,  now  iam  a  follower  of  this  christ  that  is  within  my  ownself,  now  this  christ  within  me  has  no  color,  if  a  man  has  no  color  how  can  he  say  god  has  a  color,  the  reason  why  i  say  that  man  has  no  color  is  this,  a  man  is  more  than  just  a  body,  the  body  has  colour,  black,  white,  brown,    but  inside  every  body  is  a  spirit,  this  spirit  has  no  color  and  if  it  does,  no  one  knows  what  color  it  is  because  you  cannot  see  it,  if  africans  or  anyone  else  want  to  see  their   identity  in  the  king,  that  is  up  to  them,  I  will  take  the  second      one  were  i  identify  with  the  king  in  my  ownself,  respect  to  all  outer  kings  and  queen,  but  the  true  king  is  within  IandI.  ONE  LOVE  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2005, 03:42:27 PM »

Greetings and peace.

Ital when you say you are still not convinced Jah is black, you show you still do not overstand the reasoning that has been put forth concerning that statement at all. Ini hope you take the time to re-read this topic and find out what was being said, it's pretty deep and I was touched by it.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2005, 03:55:25 AM »

GREETINGS,  m  dub,  from  your  post  above  you  seems  like  you understand  the  reasoning    that  god  is  black,  you  said  its  pretty  deep  and  you  was  touch  by  it,  CAN  you  explain  what  you  was  touch  by,  and  also  what  was  pretty  deep, I  ask  you  this  because  like  you  say  i  do  not  overstand  the  reasoning  that  has  been  put  forth,  It  would  be  intresting  to  listen  to  one  who  overstand  like  yourself.  one  love  to  all  jah  jah  childrens  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2005, 11:49:05 AM »

greetings,  Iam  still  waiting  for  someone  to  who  know  that  god  is  black,  to  enlighten  me,  so  come  on  deffent  your  reasoning,  I  must  say  the  reasons  given  for  god  been  black  has  not  been  very  convenceing,  no  wonder  those  who  believe  in  a  black  god,  find  it  hard  to  diffend  such  belief, Iam  still  waiting  on  M  DUB  to  enlighten  me  on  the  topic,  where  are  you  my  bredrin,  you  said  i  did  not  understand  i  ask  you  for  a  explanation,  but  Iam  still  waiting,  one  thing  with  me  if  someone  ask  me  for  a  explanation,  I  always  try  my  best  to  reply,  so  M  DUB  as  one  who  understand  the  blackness  of  god,  please  can  you  explain  how  you  came  to  this  understanding.  one  love  to  all  human  beings  RASTAFARI.  

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2005, 04:35:46 PM »

The reason no one has responded is because the answers are already here.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2005, 01:44:51 PM »

bredrin  M  BUB,  the  true  reason  why  no  one  is  responding  is  no  one  can  honestly  say  god  is  black,  I  ask  you  in  one  of  my  above  post  to  explain  what  was  so  deep  about  the  idea  that  god  was  black,  you  answer  me  saying  that  the  reason  why  no  one  is  responding  is  because  the  answer  is  allredy  there,  can  you  point  out  the  answers  to  me  then,  like  you  say  i  must  have  miss  the  point,  Just  explain  to  me  yourself  why  you  personally  think  that  god  is  black,  in  your  own  words,  I  have  not  yet  hear  exactly  how  you  yourself  see  things.  one  love  to  every  one  on  earth  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2005, 04:49:50 PM »

Did I say I personally think Jah is black? No. This is a treasure you will have to uncover yourself Idren as I did during this reasoning. If you do not want to believe it, then you will block yourself off to what can be learned. Open your mind to the possibilities and read the words that all have posted.

One

Jah bless

Eternal_Life

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2005, 09:33:09 PM »

God is beyond color. He is a Spirit. Its sad that throughout the years man has tried to put God into a box and recreated him into the image of man. Now God isnt that much different from us, he is black to the black man, white the whites, Indian to the indians, etc. Where will it stop, and when will we accept God on his terms without trying to bring him down to our perception of things?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.