Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Selassie Claiming He Is Plain Man - Your Take?  (Read 28317 times)

Izreal

Re: Selassie Claiming He Is Plain Man - Your Take?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 04:36:38 AM »

De truth is in plain sight Selessie is a Man just like I&I is a man and him tell the truth. War yuh wan hear him say him God? What Rasta know about God that God dont know bout Rasta? God is a spirit and Selassie is a man him say so himself. What more yuh war hear?

ArkI

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 04:46:43 AM »

Tree-Natty,

Look at those scriptures in a spiritual way, not physically.

And about the Goddess.  When man and woman come together, they become One flesh.  And as we were created in the image of God, the God and Goddess comes together as One Spirit.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 01:19:05 PM »

E.M.HTP!!!!

Vibe

You said the same thing from the last posts. What was it the fire said that you already agreed with and why?

Ark

I look at all things in a metaphysical way, for I don't live in just a spiritual world. All things must be looked upon in male and female and spiritual and physical. So again if I look at those verse that some anty man thing.
I really don't understand how two flesh come together to make one spirit? Maybe one body but not one spirit. And again "god" is male aspect. So man takes over the woman and bears child too? Something wrong there Ark something very wrong!!!
HRU
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

joeyb

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 05:07:04 PM »

"Gender is not just sexual gender. Sexual gender is the most basic manifestation."

Wise words. I see God as man and woman - I see the verses from John simply say He because they don't want to say It (this is disrespectful).
why God is always portrayed as a man, I don't know (perhaps others will).

-

Thanks Ark from the verses from John, they have been a great help. But if everyOne is One with God (which I'm not doubting) where does human inclination to sin come into it?

OneLove

ital

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 06:02:15 PM »

greetings,  to  me  men  like  selassie  and  jesus  are  just  men  like  ourself,  if  anyman  come  with  the  compleat  word  of  god,  that  still  would  not  make  the  messenger  of  god,  god,  so  for  me  a  man  is  just  a  man,  dont  get  me  wrong  i  respect  to  the  fullest  all  messenger  of  god  and  will  listen  and  obay  what  they  say,  but  to  see  another  man  as  god  is  beyond  me,  no  man  in  their  right  mind  would  say  that  they  are  god.  jesus  and  selassie  were  men  of  right  mind,  they  themselves  never  tell  anyone  that  they  were  god,  it  is  others  that  insist  that  they  are  god, are  higher  than  normal  man,  some  are  seeing  devinity  in  another,  but  what  about  the  devinity  in  your  own  self,  what  do  you  think  that  god  give  to  either  jesus  or  selassie  that  he  did  not  also  give  us,  if  you  was  a  god  before  once  you  enter  into  physical  life  you  become  a  man  or  a  woman  not  a  god,  here  you  must  go  through  the  things  that  man  have  to  go  through  and  die  like  how  men  have  to  die,  so  as  i  see  it  a  man  is  just  a  man  even  selassie.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 06:27:18 PM »

Greetings and peace.

I find it interesting and amusing that so many people must work so hard to denounce what others believe. Is it to justify their beliefs?

One

Jah bless

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 09:00:51 PM »

it is kinda funny.. but it also good cuz then that one 'defending' his faith has a chance of testing his faith and see what level of commitment he has to it.. its a good test.
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

DEVIN

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 03:22:31 AM »

all i gatta say is that if he is not jahjah then y do he anser my prayer?

DEVIN

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 03:26:49 AM »

it is kinda funny.. but it also good cuz then that one 'defending' his faith has a chance of testing his faith and see what level of commitment he has to it.. its a good test.

i was thinkin that 2...

DEVIN

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 03:31:08 AM »

Greetings.

I however ask for your take on this Selassie I quote. It is the same one that lead Marley himself (before his seperation into the energies,) and twenty years later Marcia Griffiths to believe that Selassie is just a normal man.[/i]."

i heard a story about bobs mother said when he was in his death bed, she said" let jesus save you and he said no Jah rastafari"? any1 else heard that?

ital

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 05:05:34 AM »

greetings  m  dub,  who  are  the  many  that  are  working  to  denounce  what  others  believe  here,  people  was  ask  for  their  opinion  witch  they  are  giveing,  either  for  are  against  but  i  would  not  call  that  denounceing  a  next  man  belief,  if  a  next  man  is  certian  of  his  belief  then  what  does  it  matter  what  a  next  man  say  about  it,  i  cannot  speak  for  a  next  man  bredrin  but  iam  not  here  to  denounce  anyone  belief  but  to  reason  this  is  not  a  war  zone.  one  love  to  all  jah  chrildrens  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 05:29:06 PM »

greetings  m  dub,  who  are  the  many  that  are  working  to  denounce  what  others  believe  here,

They know who they are.

people  was  ask  for  their  opinion  witch  they  are  giveing,  either  for  are  against  but  i  would  not  call  that  denounceing  a  next  man  belief,

Neither would I.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 07:04:50 PM »

greetings  m  dub,  maybe  them, whoever  them  are,  dont  realise  that  they  are  doing  so,  if  you  as  a  brother  realise  that  your  brother  is  making  a  mistake  then  as  a  true  brother  it  is  your  duty  to  tell  the  brother,  if  they  know  who  they  are,  then  they  must  be  evil,  with  no  love  in  their  hearts,  because  to  come  amonghst  bredrins  with  the  hidden  agenda  of  denounceing  them  or  their  beliefs  is  evil  indeed,  as  a  rightious  man  yourself  iam  asking  you  please  be  honest  dont  be  coy,  who  are  you  talking  about,  if  iam  one  of  them  please  say  so, so  that  i  can  defend  my  self.  one  love  RASTAFARI.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2005, 08:48:32 PM »

Greetings and peace.

By listing names on this forum I would do nothing but start a fight/argument. You know in your heart what you are and what message you spread.

One

Jah bless

ital

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2005, 06:26:50 AM »

greetings  bredrin  m  dub,  I  do  know  in  my  heart  who  Iam,  and  also  what  message  i  spread,  Iam  a  follower  of  the  one  that  you  cannot  hide  from,  tell  me  do  you  know  a  man  who  ever  live  that  could  hide  from  himself,  IAM  trying  to  spread  the  message  of  this  one,  this  one  dwell  within  all,  if  all   could  understand  this  one,  our  problems  on  earth  would  be  over,  but  because  the  great  mojority  dont  undrestand  this  one,  you  have  all  this  problems  on  earth,  the  onlything  i  want  to  do  brother  m  dub,  is  to  help  others  to  understand  their  ownself,  so  that  they  can  know  the  truth  for  themselves,  instead  of  realying  on  what  others  claim  to  be  the  truth,  it  must  be  because  you  believe  in  selassie  and  i  dont,  but  that  is  the  difference  between  me  and  all  those  who  believe  in  either  jusus  or  selassie,  they  believe  in  a  next  man,  even  claiming  that  such  a  man  is  devine,  but  i  believe  in  the  spirit  of  god  that  dwell  within  my  own  being,  not  in  a  next  man,  to  me  all  men  weather  they  are  call  jesus  or  selassie  are  just  men  like  myself  my  brothers,  why  should  a  next  man  be  offended  if  another  man  have  faith  in  his  ownself,  instead  of  someone  else,  there  is  a  saying  that  say  one  must  know  their  ownself,  it  did  not  say  you  must  know  another  man,  because  that  is  not  wisdom,  but  to  know  your  ownself  that  is  wisdom  indeed.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth. RASTAFARI.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 21 queries.