Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Selassie Claiming He Is Plain Man - Your Take?  (Read 28314 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Selassie Claiming He Is Plain Man - Your Take?
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2005, 12:45:08 AM »

The High command of Israel is Adonai Echad(One)
I and I no mash up on dis Meshiach or that cause Haile The First.
For him who no belive is condemned already. Big Up Anyhow Joey, Your Welcome to learn with I and I.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 12:51:10 AM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ital

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2005, 05:29:38 AM »

greetings  bredrin  paco,  yes  RASTAFARI  to  me  is  the  same  as  the  SPIRIT,  THE  IAM,  CONSCIENCE,  ALLAH,  THE  LIGHT,  CHRIST  WITHIN, GOD,  JAH,  THE  SOURCE,  all  these  names  can  be  use  in  refference  to  the  one  that  dwell  within  all,  as  for  your  last  question  i  do  not  know  who  give  the  name  RASTAFARI  TO  SELASSIE,  so  i  cannot  give  you  an  answer,  bredrin  joey,   IAM  a  man  who  solely  lead  myself,  you  say  that  your  struggling  to  concieve  how  man  could  solely  lead  himself,  hear  is  one  simple  answer,  he  could  learn  how  to  listen  and  obey  his  conscience,  yes  i  know  about  the  bible  i  have  one  myself,  and  there  is  truth  in  the  bible  but  this  truth  can  only  be  seen  by  those  who  read  their  bible  with  a  clear  conscience,  conscience  is  like  a  light,  even  thou  i  have  a  bible  and  i  know  that  there  is  wisdom  within  the  bible,  my  faith  is  not  in  my  bible  but  in  conscience,  a  next  man  might  think  that  iam  just  following  my  own  mind,  but  if  he  could  see  within  he  would  understand  that  there  is  a  leader  within,   I  do  not   follow   holy  books,  or  saints,  and  prophets,  where  ever  the  truth  is  spoken  i  respect  that, but  a  man  should  only  have  one  master  mine  is  conscience,  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  mother  earth  RASTAFARI.

ital

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2005, 03:15:17 PM »

greetings,  I  was  ask  by  empress  carla  if  men  haveing  faith  in  other  men,  is  something  i  see  a  lot,  because  there  is  no  one  that  fit  that  descripton  on  this  forum,  but  the  mojority  on  this  forum  does  fit  that  discription,  their  faith  is  in  selassie,    then  there  are  those  who  believe  in  jesus,  or  budda  or  some  other  man,  IN  fact  the  mojority  do  not  know  themselves  because  they  are  too  busy  learning  about  men  like  jusus  and  selassie,  most  rasta  will  tell  you  that  selasssie  I,  IS  GOD.  even  bob  marley  i  hear  saying  so,  a  man  should  not  think  that  a  next  man  is  god  and  if  he  is  doing  so,  believe  me  something  is  wrong  with  his  thinking,  I  do  not  understand  how  i  can  see  others  that  are  following  selassie  on  this  forum,   yet  empress  carla  cant  see  anyone  doing  so,  but  i  have  read  lots  of  post  about  selassie  either  been  god  or  someone  devine,  this  tread  that  we  or  on  now,  was  probely  started  to  prove  that  selassie  is  more  than  just  a  man,  why  i  do  not  know, WAS  he  not  born  like  other  men,  eat  like  other  men,  sleep  like  other  men,  have  sex  like  other  men,  and  die  like  other  men,  what  do  those  who  believe  in  selassie  think,  did  jah  give  him  something  that  he  did  not  give  to  the  rest  of  us,  it  is  because  men  like  to  follow  other  men,  why  anyone  would  think  that  a  next  man  is  god  or  god  son,  if  someone  is  a  royalist  that  is  their  choice,  but  iam  not  a  man  who  look  up  to  kings  and  queens,  their  royal  lineage  is  of  no  importance  to  me,  IAM  seeking  truth  not  royalty.  one  love  to  all  jah  jah  childrens  RASTAFARI.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2005, 03:27:54 PM »

I  do  not  understand  how  i  can  see  others  that  are  following  selassie  on  this  forum,  yet  empress  carla  cant  see  anyone  doing  so.

It appears the reason would be that I recognize divinity, while you may not. I look at the Spirit, while you seem to be looking at flesh. For a man who says he follows Conscience, how is that?

It is true that no man is better than the next, yet we all have intended purposes here on this phyiscal plain. We are all One Spirit! We always talk about how limitless Jah is, yet the idea that Jah could become flesh is beyond some of us.  [smiley=huh.gif]

THAT IS EGO!

Be blessed.

ital

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2005, 04:14:12 PM »

greetings  empress  carla,  yes  jah  is  limitless, the  idea  that  jah  is  in  man  is  not  beyond  me  at  all, but  the  idea  that  jah  can  be  one  man  is  beyond  me,  can  you  reason  about  the  divinity  that  you  recognize  that  i  have  not,  by  the  way  empress  you  did  not  answer  my  question  from  before,  cant  you  see  lots  of  people  on  this  forum  and  in  life  who  put  their  faith  in  the  emperor  of  ethopia  instead  of  their  ownself,  or  in  jesus,  or  budda.  you  say  you  are  looking  at  the  spirit  while  iam  looking  at  the  flesh,  but  the  same  spirit  that  is  in  selassie  or  jusus  is  also  inside  your  ownself,  so  why  not  just  deal  with  what  is  inside  of  you,  listen  sister  i  love  selassie  and  jesus  just  like  how  i  love  the  rest  of  humanity,  but  they  are  not  my  god,  why  would  i  worship  my  brother,  because  that  is  what  they  are  to  me  noting  else,  you  say  you  look  at  the  spirit  while  i  look  at  the  flesh,  but  if  anything  your  trying  to  deffend  flesh,  while  iam  deffending  spirit,  conscience  is  not  flesh  but  selassie  I  is,  and  for  anyone  else  that  might  read  this  i  have  noying  against  selassie  or  jesus  like  i  said  before  they  are  my  brothers,  to  you  they  might  be  special  people  even  gods,  but  to  me  they  are  only  my  brothers, I worship  god  in  spirit  and  truth,  not  in  flesh.  one  love RASTAFARI.

joeyb

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2005, 11:33:30 PM »

"a  man  should  not  think  that  a  next  man  is  god  and  if  he  is  doing  so,  believe  me  something  is  wrong"

I understand that you believe that Conscience is the ultimate authority, but what if my Conscience tells me that God has manifested Himself in Man before: perhaps in Melchizedek, Jesus: perhaps Selassie I? I would argue that noOne follows what their heart tells them not to (without outside pressure), so if you value the intergrity of these users (on RasNick's), then will you yield to the fact that we are in fact following our hearts (or out "Conscience") Brother, I hear many Idren speak (or type) with conviction about their belief and how it can be compared to a burning fire in the heart: a driving passion: a voice in the back of One's head. And if following this voice isn't following One's Innerman, then I don't really know what is. Thus, noOne (I mean that quite literally) "follows the Emperor of Ethiopia instead of their ownself": because in following Selassie I, or Jeshua (or whomever) they are in fact following what their Conscience tells them to.

Raspect Empress Carla and ital for your words.

OneLove

ital

« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2005, 05:24:47 AM »

Greetings  bredrin  joey,  I  notice  you  say  what  if,  my  conscience  tells  me  that  god  has  manifested  in  man  before,  IF  to  me  means  that  your  conscience  has  not  tell  you  so,  conscience  is  concern  with  how  one  behave,  not  with  the  name  of  individuals,  IT  leads  one  to  the  truth  it  self,  why  would  conscience  tell  me  to  follow  the  ways  of  a  next  man,  when  the  ways  of  conscience  is  greater  than  anyman,  I    do  not  know  if  every  human  is  aware  of  this,  but  i  know  that  the  spirit  of  jah  is  within  my  own  being,  this  spirit  is  not  a  man,  nither  is  it  a  book,  so  my  faith  is  nither  in  a  book,  or  in  anyman,  but  in  the  one  that  dwell  within  all.  listen  brother  if  a  man  is  following  his  conscience,  his  conscience  will  tell  him  what  to  say,  conscience  dont  have  to  repeat  what  anyone  else  say  it  allredy  know  truth,  it  does  not  have  to  read  about  it  or  search  for  it,  anyway  knowing  truth  has  noting  to  do  with  reading,  but  all  to  do  with  liveing  good  with  your  fellow  human  beings,  some  might  think  that  the  bible  is  greater  than  what  is  inside  of  their  own  being,  but  i  know  that  what  is  within  me  is  greater  than  any  book  or  man.  one  love  to  all  who  dwell  on  planet  earth  RASTAFARI.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2005, 05:44:27 AM »

greetings ital, according to your definition of rastafari, i may say that i'm rastafari, yet i do not follow tha teachings of HIM. maybe i'm misunderstaning you?

christians follow the teachings of jesus (supposedly)

buddhists the teachings of the buddha

rastafarians the teachings of who?

like you say truth and spirit, why not leave it at that?

to me conscience is the conditioning and programming of tha mind by society.

bro. ital i agree with much of what you say and express.

all is jah, paco [smiley=smiley.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

ital

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2005, 01:05:57 PM »

BREDRIN  paco,  RASTAFARI,  to  me  is  love,  so  from  your  dealing  with  love  it  does  not  matter  to  me  as  a  rasta,  If  you  want  to  identify  your  self  as  a  christian,  buddist,  hindu,  that  is  not  a  problem,  I  know  jah  is  to  be  found  everywhere  in  his  creation,  If  one  is  really  searching  for  the  truth,  then  one  will  realise  that  truth  is  to  be  found  everywhere,   it  is  not  only  men  who  call  themselves  rastas,  that  know  the  truth,  but  the  truth,  reveal  itself  to  all  those  who  are  strieveing  to  live  good  with  their  fellow  human  beings,  rasta  or  not.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth.  RASTAFARI .

joeyb

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2005, 12:51:02 AM »

"I  notice  you  say  what  if,  my  conscience  tells  me  that  god  has  manifested  in  man  before,  IF  to  me  means  that  your  conscience  has  not  tell  you  so"

Excuse my wording bredren: let me clear up any confusion here. My wording ("if") was simply intended to show you a hypothetical example that could be applied to anyOne. But in answer to the above statement: that voice which I hear - my conscience: does shout at me about the Messiah, about the Bible: all these things we are disputing. How do you answer this? Do you presume I am not listening properly to my conscience?

OneLove

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2005, 01:34:39 AM »

BREDRIN  paco,  RASTAFARI,  to  me  is  love,  so  from  your  dealing  with  love  it  does  not  matter  to  me  as  a  rasta,  If  you  want  to  identify  your  self  as  a  christian,  buddist,  hindu,  that  is  not  a  problem,  I  know  jah  is  to  be  found  everywhere  in  his  creation,  If  one  is  really  searching  for  the  truth,  then  one  will  realise  that  truth  is  to  be  found  everywhere,   it  is  not  only  men  who  call  themselves  rastas,  that  know  the  truth,  but  the  truth,  reveal  itself  to  all  those  who  are  strieveing  to  live  good  with  their  fellow  human  beings,  rasta  or  not.  one  love  to  all  who  live  on  planet  earth.  RASTAFARI .

True, true

greetings bredrin ital, i like it when these things happen to i, tha light bulb juss came on regarding conscience and wha i think you saying/reasoning!! [smiley=smiley.gif]
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

ital

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2005, 01:00:37 PM »

bredrin  joey,  conscience  is  not  the  only  voice  coming  from  within,  there  is  a  voice  that  will  advice  one  to  do  the  wrong  thing,  we  will  know  the  difference  when  we  learn  to  live  with  a  good  intention  towards  our  fellow  human  beings,  one  love  RASTAFARI.

RasTrev

« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2008, 05:37:27 PM »

Greetings everyone In Jah Rastafari.  Plain and simple, Selassie make it clear he was not Jah.  He encouraged his people to look to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, and to Look at Yesus as the Messiah.  Did christ ever deny who he was ? no, he didnt.  If Yesus had returned as Selassie, he would made it known, and wouldnt have denied being Jah.  Ya dig? Selassie was simply a great man who did great things for his people, who was a devoted christian himself.  End of story my bredren/sistern.  Use your heart, and plain rationality and you will see da truth.  JAH Bless. . .

truthja

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008, 02:01:40 AM »

Brothers and sisters many all of us are in need of the many proverbs from all of God's people from all around the world.  Proverbs that in-arguably are wisdom from our heavenly father. . .  but let us not blaspheme the holy spirit and deny Jesus as the one way to the father.  All his life and miracles and the burial shroud of Turin with pollens exclusively from Palestine divinely imprinted in the cloth along with his earthly body's image.  It could never be painted but is of the Resurrection miracle of almighty Jah.  Our beloved spiritual music must not be a form of false prophecy and false testimony to deceive our minds and destroy the doctrine and purpose of our faith.  Let it not be allowed for the rasta's message of God be akin to the likes of the false prophet clerics in the Muslim world keeping us from the ten commandments found under the temple in Jerusalem and from the true sight if Mt.  Sinai in western Saudi Arabia that contain the actual graves of Jethro and his wife who were moses's father and mother in law.  This is an example of the Muslim clerics attempt to deceive their masses of followers and destroy all validity to the judeo-christian Scriptures testimonies.  God forbid this grievous blashempe before any more poor souls are deceived.
Posted on: June 29, 2008, 01:07:05 am
Quote from: truthja link=topic=1837. msg71337#msg71337 date=1214698025
Brothers and sisters many all of us are in need of the many proverbs from all of God's people from all around the world.   Proverbs that in-arguably are wisdom from our heavenly father.  .  .   but let us not blaspheme the holy spirit and deny Jesus as the one way to the father.   All his life and miracles and the burial shroud of Turin with pollens exclusively from Palestine divinely imprinted in the cloth along with his earthly body's image.   It could never be painted but is of the Resurrection miracle of almighty Jah.   Our beloved spiritual music must not be a form of false prophecy and false testimony to deceive our minds and destroy the doctrine and purpose of our faith.   Let it not be allowed for the rasta's message of God be akin to the likes of the false prophet clerics in the Muslim world keeping us from the ten commandments found under the temple in Jerusalem and from the true sight if Mt.   Sinai in western Saudi Arabia that contain the actual graves of Jethro and his wife who were moses's father and mother in law.   This is an example of the Muslim clerics attempt to deceive their masses of followers and destroy all validity to the judeo-christian Scriptures testimonies.   God forbid this grievous blasphemy before any more poor souls are deceived. 

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »

This is not really the topic for inciting against muslims.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.