Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Emperor & Ethiopia - How Great Thou Art  (Read 820 times)

EmpressGong

Emperor & Ethiopia - How Great Thou Art
« on: July 22, 2005, 03:18:34 AM »

Blessed Qedamawi in Perfect Love

In another thread a reasoning was raised on the importance and singling out of Ethiopia in Rastafari & PanAfraka. This link that I will post answers this question by listing the Roots of Antiquity of Ethiopia on pg 4.

This link is to a Rasta newsletter that is a special Earthlight Edition for the Emperor's Earthlight in 2 days. you will find facts about HIM and his country, & insights on his Divinity as thought by mainly the Afrakan Rastafari. Profound words end the edition on pg 9 by Emmanuel I of the Bobo Ashanti.

AS the celebration of HIS life draws near, I personally am very  peaceful and am in a constant state of deep thought, prayer and meditation. The movement of the Rastafari Spirit is deep through the land and it is my wish that many of us Blacks can reawaken to our roots and know our history and selves, so that we can all live in Spirit together, and then in the future teach the rest of the world the Beauty of One Spirit.

Righteousness and Love are the only levels in our existence in which all humans can find equality to one another  because it will be in Spirit..nothing that man creates himself in this time of evil will ever have the power of healing over what Jah established from the Beginning.

From the newsletter:
Righteousness exalts a nation, sin bringeth a reproach to the people. Cleanliness is the first sign of Godliness. Sin is all wrong saying  & doings in the world. Righteousness is the blood of the lamb that washes away all uncleanliness caused by sin.

I pray for all the sistren and the bredren here who are searching the Light, but who are proud of knowing the Darkness..for without knowing roots, mistakes or iniquity one can never find the direction of Ascension. Peace and Blessings man-i-fest with every lesson learned so trod on diligently. Always stay humble to Jah - the Mother/Father Divine Creator - but know that we are Shining Beings dwelling in light because we are Jah's seed.

Bless Up at this special time,

EmpressGong

http://rastafarionline.com/files/HIM_Earthlight.pdf
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 03:22:30 AM by EmpressGong »

Banjo

Re: Emperor & Ethiopia - How Great Thou Art
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 05:30:52 AM »

Thanks for the wonderful contributions.  Bless up.

Rasbanjo

(I have been meaning to talk to you about somethings, whats the best way to get into
contact?)

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 05:38:15 AM by Banjo »

InI_Scott

• Full User
  • Chapter a Day!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 04:28:49 PM »

Thank you EmpressGong,

I'm very interested to read the link, however, I cyan get it to come up.  Do you have another link or can you post some/all of the article here?

i will check the link again, but this sounds like something i need to read -- especially given the date and tomorrow's importance.

Blessed Love,
Scott

EmpressGong

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 11:00:56 PM »

Bless Up
Thank you for the responses. I hope this thread does not go over too many heads and I hope that everyone will read the newsletter ..ALL of it.
here is the link where I found the newsletter which is also good to read becuz bro AdamSimeon has written a few words himself.

http://groups.msn.com/HaileSistersInternational/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=13443&LastModified=4675531250790225608

banjo, will PM you!

EmpressGong

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 05:04:40 PM »

Ises,
give thanks fi deh information, well done!

Haile I Bless

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.