Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: HELP NEEDED ON UN-DOCUMENT!  (Read 693 times)

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
HELP NEEDED ON UN-DOCUMENT!
« on: August 05, 2005, 02:54:24 PM »

I am looking for a UN-document in which Rastafari is called a recognized philosophy by the UN-member states. Who can help me find this document? It 's for a bredrin who will be sent out of The Netherlands to Eritrea where he must join the army. This is against his will and livity, but he has to prove that rasta doesn't fight in an army....There must be such a document, but I can't find it anywhere...

Ras Saadon

• Veteran User
  • Deuteronomy 30:19
Re: HELP NEEDED ON UN-DOCUMENT!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 03:46:33 PM »

InI looked in the UN document center and the only thing InI found is a document which is a list of non-governmental organizations in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council as at 31 August 2004, and among many other associations it has "the International Rastafari Development Society", InI think that its not what you meant and wont help you a lot, but if you want it PM InI and InI will send it to you.. sorry that InI couldnt be more of a help [smiley=undecided.gif].  
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I.

RasLionheart

• Senior User
  • Rastafari is the way!
Re: HELP NEEDED ON UN-DOCUMENT!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 07:03:34 PM »

InI looked in the UN document center and the only thing InI found is a document which is a list of non-governmental organizations in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council as at 31 August 2004, and among many other associations it has "the International Rastafari Development Society", InI think that its not what you meant and wont help you a lot, but if you want it PM InI and InI will send it to you.. sorry that InI couldnt be more of a help [smiley=undecided.gif].  

Thanks Saadon, but I already tried to contact them. I just couldn't reach them by phone or fax...I'll keep trying...

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 21 queries.