Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is This a Rasta Website???  (Read 2063 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Is This a Rasta Website???
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2005, 10:05:04 PM »

Your arguments are not threatening, they're inappropriate within the context of a Rastafarian website.  Theres work to be done.  If your not helping then your in the way.  Let conscience be your guide brethren.  

One Perfect Love  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 10:06:23 PM by elidjembe »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

newrasta

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 12:43:58 AM »

Greetings!

I love all the diversity of this site, I like to see all the good concious debate and everything. But sometimes, people take things too far, like saying, your faith is wrong, I can prove it, etc, etc. And also, sometimes I get very confused when someone comes posing as a Rasta and start preaching Christianity. I get confused because I'm not very educated on the Istory of the Bible, and so when a Chritsian posing as a Rasta comes here and begins preaching a Christian view on the Bible, I start taking it as a Rasta point of view.

But when that person is revealed for who they really are, I felt like all I just learned is a lie! It's very upsetting.

Maybe there should be a Ras Only section, for Rasta Only discussions. That would be very helful to people seeking Rastafari as I am.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 02:25:25 AM »

Maybe there should be a Ras Only section, for Rasta Only discussions. That would be very helful to people seeking Rastafari as I am.  [smiley=smiley.gif]

A good point - but I think Rasta Nick did well making a RASTA Chat, RASTA music, RASTA livity, and OTHER chat for all thats unrelated.

I think all is very peaceful here as of now. The only dis-ruption I see is from youths that fail to see this RASTA forum for what it is truly is and come to close-mindedly preach THEIR given doctrine. Regardlessly, all is positve and all reasoning is in the name of love and seeking truth.

One love

ital

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2005, 04:54:00 AM »

greetings,  rasta  is  about  careing  and  shearing  our  love  with  one  another,  it  is  not  something  selfish,  it  is  not  just  for  some  but  for  all,  if  your  a  rasta  why  just  shear  your  light  with  fellow  rastas,  what  about  the  rest  of  humanity,  IT  is  because  this  is  a  RASTA  forum  why  you  have  all  this  diversity.

JahJahSon

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 12:13:41 AM »

im not a traditional rasta but do follow teachings and wisdom of the rastaman.  I dont have dreads(but my hair is pretty long), not a vegetarian, have exceptions to always peace(like if i were physically attacked or maybe just wrestling or practicing martial arts with friends like sparring, and as far as war only if there is no other way like being backed into a corner and civilians are being relentlessly killed) I also dont believe in selassie as god but take his teachings and example as a way to live your life by.  I follow life lessons that ive heard from other rastaman too.  Reggae music and rasta are very important to me though.  I am always intrested in learning as much as i can about rasta and i agree with caring and sharing our love with one another. I guess id be a rasta in philosophy but not in definition(if that makes sense).  I know i said something like this in another thread but this gets more in detail as it relates specifically to rasta.  I also described all this to see if i fit into the interupter category but i dont think i dont cause everything i talk about relates to rasta positively.  

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 10:41:23 PM »

"Anyone who cry out for justice is a Wailer"

-Bob Marley
                             60 Visions  a book of prophecy

Jah bless

One love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 22 queries.