Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: One Sided Preachers  (Read 2998 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: One Sided Preachers
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2005, 04:58:12 PM »

a true
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
Re: One Sided Preachers
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2005, 12:13:45 AM »

Sorry Izreal, I guess my point wasn't clear. Basically once one has chosen to trod a righteous path then that consciousness has been raised within. Once one has taken the time to see and work on his own sins, one must realize the sins he commits against the earth and against his fellow man.

Yes, our bodies do stop working at some point, but to only worry about our bodies when being conscious of livity is to be selfish. By eating I-tal and living I-tal, we are avoiding the sins against the earth for future generations and we are also avoiding sins against our fellow man. Livity is not as simple as looking out for ourselves, there is much more to it.

If one were to run a church and only worry about the church, taking in money and only caring for those who chose to visit the church, it is limiting the amount of good work that is being done. The person running the church would do much more by working for those outside of the church than simply working for those inside of the church.

It is all choice. Some can choose to be ignorant to the future generations and to the health of the entire life support system of the earth, or some can choose to make a positive impact and give a positive example for future generations.

One

Jah bless
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 12:15:29 AM by M-Dub »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 22 queries.