Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 39174 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2005, 03:46:09 AM »

Some heated discussion going on here!
From my "own" experience regarding "gays" and their decisions, my brother says he is attracted to men but just recently he told me he wasn't sure. So was he born gay or did he just make a decision that he was? He has had girlfriends in the past and has found that a satisfactory relationship but he also thinks he likes men as well. All screwed up and sick to me. I feel he has made a decision to be that way. I don't believe for one minute that he was born that way.
Of course i'm not going to hate him because he is my flesh and blood, but if he wants to continue down this path then i will always look side ways at him.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2005, 07:19:57 AM »

yozshura,
"if someone gay stands before ye, will ye say.. i will not speak to you, because you are not like me.."

Who said that? I sure didn't. Why would I even reason on the gay issue if I choose not to talk?

hulet,
You come to this forum to meet people, or to further your knowledge of truth? And there is no need to enter any shouting matches, we can deal with things in a peaceful manner. But why don't you answer my questions?

"But the partner you have homosexual sex with is already homosexual and believes it is right..."

So just because you believe something would make you right? Once again I bring up the killer who believe he is right, does that make him right? Further, two wrong doesn't make right, the fact still remains that the two of them affirm each other in their doings. It is much easier to do something wrong if it looks right in the eyes of another than if one is alone and in doubt.

"we just share different views."

So you don't love truth then as there can be no conflicting views within truth. I know what I think yet your thinking leads me to a question that you can not answer, then how can you know?

OneLove
RASTAFARI

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2005, 01:36:54 PM »

Ises,
think about from deh Irator's point of view.  In Ini opinion Jah would seh dat He gave Ini deh whole earth with food tuh consume, water tuh sustain and copulation tuh replenish.  some wicked man have decided tuh pervert sexual relations and in turn have deleted deh fruits of deh loins, hence cutting off huemanity's life.  deh reason Ini seh dis is because tuh see if something is really ggod or right for huemanity, apply it tuh deh whole globe.  so what if everyone was strictly a sodomite upon planet earth, huemanity would cease tuh exist in three generations.
so no man can defend a next man's actions but from dem try and disraspect deh order, LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!

Haile I defend and protect deh woman dem because dem are Iration.

Rastaman mek nuh apology for nuh battybwoy!!!

Haile I Bless

Regdan

« Reply #123 on: December 01, 2005, 02:45:38 AM »

I see the logic in all the posts here, but I do not fully understand them.

The deliberate bashing and claims against gays is rather offensive, I wouldn't know the feeling myself. But have you thought of it this way, can you make yourself gay? Really, can you actually do that? No, you can't. You can't force urges upon yourself, you cannot control what arouses you. To force yourself to be gay is like trying to force yourself into a relationship with someone without the love.

Also, if gays cannot love then how come they want to marry? Most gay people don't just go around promoting their sexual preference. They don't just rant on about how they like their sex, they are alot like us, heterosexuals.

I don't like the concept of having sex with a man, in fact, it disgusts me. But I am not going to bash someone because of what Jah gave them as a sexual choice.

Be blessed.

Regdan

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2005, 02:47:18 AM »

Some heated discussion going on here!
From my "own" experience regarding "gays" and their decisions, my brother says he is attracted to men but just recently he told me he wasn't sure. So was he born gay or did he just make a decision that he was? He has had girlfriends in the past and has found that a satisfactory relationship but he also thinks he likes men as well. All screwed up and sick to me. I feel he has made a decision to be that way. I don't believe for one minute that he was born that way.
Of course i'm not going to hate him because he is my flesh and blood, but if he wants to continue down this path then i will always look side ways at him.

If you look at it that way, then why would you oppose of other homosexuals? We are all your brothers and sisters!

Be blessed.

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2005, 02:56:04 AM »

If you look at it that way, then why would you oppose of other homosexuals? We are all your brothers and sisters!

Be blessed.

Regdan -

It is seen and understood by one and all Rastas that we are all brothers and sisters under the Almighty father, Jah Rastafari. This is a truth of perhaps the most basic and simple form. Truth, however, is revieled in accordance to consciosness. At the beginning of becoming conscious, one may only be able to grasp unity and anything else may come off as segregation. So I know where you're coming from. Your fellow youths and elders stress humbleness so much though because they are speaking from higher levels of consciosness. Unity is a foundation from which many steps are formed. These steps are pivotal though, as we have kingmen and empresses on this very site that will disregard commentary that is simply left on the "one love" plane. Of course all mathematics root back to one but it is narrow to only know the one. Many ways to say the same thing right here for you.

The point though, is that buning the Rasta fiyah of purification upon banty boys and homosexuality is not one of segregation or hate. Rastafari people see the divinity in all of their brothers and sisters. But again this is the first level. On deeper ones, it is your works that reveil the I's true self and it is unrighteous works that the righteous person must bun fiyah to. Forget never that the same fiyah being passed must first be buned on the pasee.

Truly higher thinking, seen.

One love

Regdan

« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2005, 03:08:54 AM »

Yet homosexuals are thought to not feel love? That is true ignorance. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they don't think on certain aspects like you.

To condemn someone because they are different or it appears 'unnatural' is alot of the attitude that started slavery for African Americans.

Be blessed.

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2005, 03:15:54 AM »

Yet homosexuals are thought to not feel love? That is true ignorance. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they don't think on certain aspects like you.

To condemn someone because they are different or it appears 'unnatural' is alot of the attitude that started slavery for African Americans.

Be blessed.

Find me a quote in my post where I said that homeosexuals are thought to not feel love. Of course they do! What was said was

On deeper ones, it is your works that reveil the I's true self and it is unrighteous works that the righteous person must bun fiyah to. Forget never that the same fiyah being passed must first be buned on the pasee.

Again, nothing was said about them just 'seeming unnatural.' Africans were born with dark skin. Banty boys make the descision to stick their reproductive organ up the behinds of their fellow kingman. Never it be forgotten either though, the perspective of direct African rastas such as Alpha Blondy who keep judgement strictly to Jah upon this issue. Still though, when the fiyah burns, it is one of Jah love. It is on no righteous persons agenda to murder, shackle, or physically hurt someone for being homosexual. Jah fiyah has nothing to do with a chemical lighter!

One love

Regdan

« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2005, 03:23:46 AM »

Until I see someone back up their opinions on how homesexuals get their attractions I don't want to hear another word about it. It really is beginning to aggravate me. People say they know factually, yet they support it with nothing. I was merely giving my opinion.

Be blessed.

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #129 on: December 01, 2005, 03:30:30 AM »

Until I see someone back up their opinions on how homesexuals get their attractions I don't want to hear another word about it. It really is beginning to aggravate me. People say they know factually, yet they support it with nothing. I was merely giving my opinion.

Be blessed.

What in those posts said anything about this being 'factually' or anything. The topic is 'rasta view on gays' and this is cut & dry Rastafari perspective! It seems as though you are reading one thing and replying to something else

One

Inf3ct

« Reply #130 on: December 01, 2005, 04:54:14 AM »

Ok here is my view.......

what people do sexual is none of my business. If people want to be gay then they can be gay...I don't see how it is affecting me at all or anyone else. And as if it is right or wrong....who is to say? Right and Wrong are just opinions and boundaries set up by society. If you were not around other people you would not have a perspective on what is right or wrong and you would be doing tons of stuff that you would normally consider wrong....or who is to even say living in society the way we do is normal....I dont know where I'm taking this now.....anyways if it's their private lifes I dont care. [smiley=wink.gif]

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #131 on: December 01, 2005, 11:19:36 AM »

greetings
i think it was tree natty who said sodomy is something created through western thinking this i agree with , once the natural balance of life is adjusted all sorts of un natural thinking will occur in those that are weak hearted , at the heart of this corruption i believe is the western translation of the bible, i must say parts of the bible seems to support homo sexuality, just look at the father the son and the holy spirit, now if this is supposed to be the family of life were is the womban? also the mother of jesus is said to be a virgin what does this tell us ? reproduction is a dirty business?, remember jesus was born without sin, so the west sees natural creation as sin? thease views have caused many womban to become femanists, which has only confused weak hearted men even more, EMPRESS CARLA that strength you speak about that attracts you to men, many woman now attemped to act the same way this is why in recent times weve seen a increase in the number of gays,
ITS GETTING HARDER TO TELL WOMAN FROM MAN the balence is all messed up

fire burn a weak heart

peace and love
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 11:29:18 AM by soul-jah »
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

rasta_dattha

« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2005, 04:51:01 PM »

we should always fight against corruption and wickedness.Our heavenly and earthly father,H.I.M. does not make mistakes.He created a perfect earth and also male and female to be companion to each other.We as rases know that by supporting homosexuality is totally "WRONG". Ones and Ones should stop enabling these confused souls with their destructive behaviors.Yes, people are allowed to make choices but, the question is are we here to support them when the choices are wrong? or should we take a stand by letting them know the we support"CREATION" NOT DESTRUCTION.I commend the rases who  are the vanguards of the earth (fighting against the shitstyem) as member of this beautiful earth,we cannot avoid meeting or knowing gay people, they may even be a family member but we shoul always let them know that we are not in support of their acquired life style. Our children are watching and learning!we can take a page out of the way the animals live.are there any gay animals? lets stop playing with the word "choice" killing is also a choice, is it wright?don't be like "humpy-dumpy" who sits and the wall and don't know which way to fall!       Love and truth

Soul-Jah

• Veteran User
  • man wombman child is the true trinity
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2005, 05:17:23 PM »

rasta-dattha
very well said empress be blessed

peace and love
We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.
 H.I.M JAH RASTAFARI
INI WALK IN ONENESS
BLESSED LOVE

Regdan

« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2005, 02:14:40 AM »

Find me a quote in my post where I said that homeosexuals are thought to not feel love. Of course they do! What was said was

I never was quoting you, but questioning what others ignorantly said. If I was quoting you, I would've told you directly. Sorry if you feel attacked in any manner.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.