Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 38639 times)

Inf3ct

Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #135 on: December 02, 2005, 02:17:37 AM »

First of all, I don't see gay's as being evil or wicked, but confused. Secondly I think there are bigger problems then the moral issue of homosexuals, like the U.S. government and others just like it all over europe with their foreign policies and imperialism.

"are there any gay animals?"

Actually yes there are, and there have been reports of homosexual animal behavior for years. It's not like all this sudden homosexuality just started or somthing, it's been around for thousands of years.

M-Dub

• Veteran User
  • Be conscious of the past, prepare for the present
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2005, 03:54:30 PM »

A male dog mounting a male dog does not imply homosexuality, rather domination. We as humans have no idea why animals behave the way they do. Therefore no human can validly prove that there are animals that are truly homosexual.

One

Jah bless

rasta_dattha

« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2005, 04:54:12 PM »

when we say that research showed that there are gay animals,we most be careful,these can be the same research that claimed that "AFRIKKANS"brains are smaller than the brains of the europeans.Firstly,always check out whom is doing those studies and their motives behind their conclucions.The meat industries says ,that vegetarian diet is un healthy. what do you think that is all about? I see ($$$$$).As a dattha of the most hight,H.I.M. who teaches Me to study nature to find the answers to difficult questions, I know that His laws are perfect.
H.I.M. teachings condemns (batty-men and batty-women). I cannot speak to the ones that are not of the RASTAFARIAN faith who believes that homosexuality is right or is to be condone, I can only say ,that is why as Rases we separate ourselves from the BABYLONIANS WAY OF THINKING. When we took on the tittle :children of King HAILE Selassie I WE became prepared to fight down Babylon.I am not asking for any apologies. To the ones that are turn off, of our Rasta way of thinking is because those ones believes that 'RASTAFARIANS are like hippies,we are NOT! we belive in ONE LOVE ..NOT everything GOES.Rastafarians follows the teachings of H.I.S and Her Majesty teachings.WHY are people always trying to change who we are as rases? first , wearing our LOCKS was a problem,then our liveth(instead of diet)became also a problem.People would ask us why are you eating veg.?I ASKED why not?.We as Rases are pro-life simple. man+Man=0 /Woman+Woman=0 and 0+0= "NO LIFE"
      Many are call but few are chosen..  walk in JAH light and you will be chosen!

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2005, 05:12:21 PM »

Blessings

Excellent teachings, rasta_dattha!  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Be blessed.

rasta_dattha

« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2005, 05:52:33 PM »

I greet the I, sis Carla. we should never allow the ones with the Babylonians way of thinking to try and force us into believing that those negative and nasty life styles are normal and healthy.Although, any one can be a victim of the deadly disease'aids'we all know whom it is prevalent amongst.contrary to some belief and rumors that aids started in  our home 'AFRIKKAA"I and I know where its origin came from.      LETS CONTINUE TO DO OUR FATHERS WORK! ...........NO,NO. TO DEATH..

YES,YES TO NATURE AND LIFE!                                        

rasrossi

Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2005, 03:27:10 AM »

Rastas dont work for CIA...Rat Race.

Gay is part of the Rat Race...Lesbian is another Kinda Rat Race.....One would easily say that Rastas have no view on the above Topic as to say Rastas in general but to kae it more clear,Gay is evil no matter how some of us see it..it is ofcourse a destructive instrument upon Youths and Elders as well.If it a matter of choice,then it is a wrong choice but since we have the freedom and right to choose whatever we want....those who chose to be gays made their choices but for me,i remain firm with my opinion that it is not a good choice.

One Love

Inf3ct

« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2005, 06:54:45 AM »

It don't bother me.....you could say you are against babylon for saying gay is evil, but you could also be with it cuz a majority of people feel the same way. I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of this, because it is just opinions, and opinions only.

EmpressCarla

• Veteran User
  • Rasta wombman live up!
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2005, 03:47:06 PM »

Blessings

Inf3ct, one's opinion should be based on truth. You stated that there are bigger problems than the moral issue of homosexuality. But homosexuality is corruption, so it is just as big a problem as any other, because if allowed to grow and flourish, eventually I and I all have to come in contact with it.

As Rasta it goes against everything we stand for. Yes, Rasta is One Love. I and I love my gay bredren and sistren enough to give them some tough love! Never will I harm them, but why should I sit back and watch them harm themselves? Rasta is also a revolution against the "norms" of society. Just because something is commonplace does not make it righteous. I and I have to look at each issue with open honest eyes. Ask the tough questions as to whether or not something truly is divisive to us. Or does it better us? I and I have to strip away those things that are unnecessary and confusing, and instead speak life in order to live.

Supporters of homosexuality always want to say "it doesn't affect me" or "it doesn't bother me". Well, it does and it should! When I can't go to turn on TV without some sort of homo-erotic innuendo being displayed to me, it is a problem. When I have to monitor what my nieces and nephews watch on TV so as not to expose them to such things, it is a problem. When I have to share the banner of civil rights with such wickedness, it is a problem!

It is a problem because being flooded with something will eventually de-sensitize a person. Just take a look at the proliferation of rap music. Not conscious, positive hip hop. But look at gangsta rap. Look at all of the sexual exploitation of wombman so prevalent within rap music. As it gets worse, each generation becomes more and more desensitized to the images. So it is nothing for a wombman to shake her @ss these days. It is commonplace.

I say NO to all corruption, for it will spread like a cancer if not removed. The truth is, homosexuality is nothing more than a sexual taboo. That is what makes most ones want to indulge: the iniquity of it. For it is much less fun to stand up for boring old truth and righteousness.  [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

Be blessed.

ArkI

« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2005, 05:02:40 PM »

I will rewrite what I have written before concerning this topic

---------------
It is not necessary for I and I to do anything to hurt or kill homosexual people. Let the dead bury the dead. It is time for their line of life to end, so they will not continue forward to future generations. That is why the laws say that they shall surely die, their blood shall be upon them. Their blood is on their own hands because they have killed themself.
-------------

Here is another reasoning that I posted here before that relates to what I said above.

----------------
I see my life as the same as my father's and mother's life. I don't see my life as beginning when this flesh came out of I mother. I see I life as beginning when Jah created Life.  

And I see that all of my ancestors since the beginning of time, have Itinued their life by fighting to survive and having children to Itinue their line.  

So to I it is a shame when I hear people choosing not to have children, because of their lifestyle or any other reason. It is a great disrespect to all their foreparents who have Itinued this life for so very long. The only reason that we exist is because all of our foreparents Itinued Life.  

Just think of how many centuries have past since I and I life began. So many centuries of struggling to Itinue this life. Then one selfish generation comes and only sees their life as born and dead, and give up what their foreparents fought so hard to keep.  

If Jah strikes a man or woman so that they cannot have children, then this is Jah's doing. But if a man or woman chooses this, it is a great sin, and Jah will not turn his eyes away from this.  

----------
I don't believe that a man or woman is born gay, I believe it is a choice.  I believe that some men are born more masculine and others more feminine, and that some women are born more feminine and others more masculine. But that doesn't mean that they are supposed to be gay, they are just supposed to be the way they are structured along the range of masculine and feminine. And join with another to Itinue their Life.  

I didn't say that if a person cannot have children that it is OK.  I said that it is Jah's doing, why Jah has decided to prevent them from continuing their life is between them and Jah. If they are born gay as you say, then that means that it is time for that person's line to end, the life of their foreparents was not meant to continue.    

But I still see it as a choice that people make.  A man is to Love their friend as a Brother, not a wife.  

rastafari is a movement of Life, not death

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

adamzky

« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2005, 11:16:09 PM »

If Rasta has tauht me anyhing i belive that all of us are equile to our own views, and sexual orientation, I personly know a gay person... He is no diffrent form you or me.. he just see's the curves of a mans Rear the same as a femails milk jugs.. (sorry bout me dissrespect, but cant say it anyother way)

KK
Love Rasta

Onelove

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2005, 11:22:16 PM »

One Love

and if only people could read and overstand what ya say Ark  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Would any of you wake up and choose to think "today I am going to pass my time on this planet by persecuting somebody who is gay" ? ...... I doubt it .. and if you do then ... hope this reasoning reaches out to you ... anyway I cannot articulate any clearer than Ark I's words.

Jah blessings,
One World, One Love,
Nick
Even the longest journey starts with one step

rasta_dattha

« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2005, 03:53:33 AM »

a woman sold or sent or" little girl " to sleep(have sex) with a much older man in order to use the $$$ buy crack cocaine.when I found out ,I asked the mom what  on earth possessed her to do that ? this was her reply:this is my fucking daughter and it is my choice.... she also said that I should mind my own business.I called the child abuse agency and reported her.many people said that I was wrong ,because its her child and she as the right to do as she pleases with her.this means that to those who believes that people can freely make choices no matter what "think again".who is here to protect  this nine years old child? just in case you were wondering,this man is in his 50s.if you believe that this is none of your concern,then you just don't know the meaning of the words:HE is My brother,SHE is my sister when they hurt i also feel the pain.wen my sisters or brothers makes wrong choices ,as a member of this universe and as a Rastafarian dattha of the Most High i know that i must stand up for truths and rights.Lets not make any mistake wrong choices affects each and every one of us. To sis.Carla and those that dear to stand up for the teachings of our father(H.I.M.) much strength!!!! it is needed to fight against wickedness in high and low places. LET THE CORRUPT and WICKED FLEE! WE SUPPORT JAH WORKS!                

Ras_Solomon

« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2005, 06:37:53 AM »

i dont like it and i dont accept it, if it was ok eveyone would be born with both male and female parts and we are not.

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2005, 03:24:19 PM »

One Love

and if only people could read and overstand what ya say Ark  [smiley=smiley.gif]

Would any of you wake up and choose to think "today I am going to pass my time on this planet by persecuting somebody who is gay" ? ...... I doubt it .. and if you do then ... hope this reasoning reaches out to you ... anyway I cannot articulate any clearer than Ark I's words.

Jah blessings,
One World, One Love,
Nick

I second that

Jah bless

One love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

100profit

« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2005, 03:49:11 PM »

we are all human beings. Live and let live. I don't care what you do behind closed doors, just don't put in my face or my children's
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.