Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 34989 times)

Positive_Vibration

Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 01:41:54 AM »

I think being gay is unnatural, but when something happens to one's brain during birth that makes them attracted to the same sex that makes it THEIR natural thinking. But at the same time their natural process is unnatural to Jah.

Point seen Ras, but I don't feel that this justifies the given gay person. As M-Dub said - research outside of the media has shown that it is infact something they choose which again means they are living under a lustful illusion!

Let me also add the question if you ever truly met and enlightened being thats one with Jah and is homosexual?

Points to medi on

One love

newrasta

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 01:49:06 AM »

Point seen Ras, but I don't feel that this justifies the given gay person. As M-Dub said - research outside of the media has shown that it is infact something they choose which again means they are living under a lustful illusion!

Let me also add the question if you ever truly met and enlightened being thats one with Jah and is homosexual?

Points to medi on

One love

I actually haven't, but then again, I haven't met many gays at all. And I have thought about it more and agree that homosexuality is unnatural, and therefore it isn't right. But I still feel that no one should look badly pon gays beacause that's how they chose to be and only the Fiyah can judge them.

Jah Bless.

Ras Evan

Positive_Vibration

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 02:36:17 AM »

I actually haven't, but then again, I haven't met many gays at all. And I have thought about it more and agree that homosexuality is unnatural, and therefore it isn't right. But I still feel that no one should look badly pon gays beacause that's how they chose to be and only the Fiyah can judge them.

Rasta fight against Babylon (rooted from the aftermath of slavery and lingering of white supremecy which is present onto this day,) which means fighting against corruption. I am not at all suggesting the killing of gays - I am not at all suggesting a violent protest against them or anything relative - as the term 'equal rights and justice' cyaan be altered, seen? But I must say that I am not against those who wish to blaze the fiyahh aka purification pon the banty boy. They are mis-guided idrens in that specific area.

I see that that your point is mainly equal respect however and I and I must agree. Good reasoning and thinking

One love

newrasta

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 03:35:09 AM »

Rasta fight against Babylon (rooted from the aftermath of slavery and lingering of white supremecy which is present onto this day,) which means fighting against corruption. I am not at all suggesting the killing of gays - I am not at all suggesting a violent protest against them or anything relative - as the term 'equal rights and justice' cyaan be altered, seen? But I must say that I am not against those who wish to blaze the fiyahh aka purification pon the banty boy. They are mis-guided idrens in that specific area.

I see that that your point is mainly equal respect however and I and I must agree. Good reasoning and thinking

One love

Seen! Good reasoning. But I can't help but feel bad for them, just as how I feel terrible for a racist comment someone made right in front of the others face! I wouldn't like it if I was gay and someone came pon I and called I many hateful things because of the way I chose to live.

But I'm not gay, so that doesn't happen to I, although, as I'm sure some of you out there have experienced this, I have heard hateful things being said to I. In fact just the other day, I heard someone say behind I back, "Look at that stupid white boy, trying to be black..." It sucks! So I can't help but empathize to the batty bwoi, cuz I know they go through some very hard times, as do we all who are different from the majority of society.

Jah Love!

Ras Evan

Mike

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 07:02:17 AM »

How can anyone approve of it,Im not saying go hate dem!Im saying go save dem!Bring them the way,the truth,the life.Our Lord and Saviour.

And Tree to me you are just perverted and a womanizer.You would still like it to 5 wives or more probably.Free yourself from Global thinking brother,for those who are corrupt nowadays are doing these types of acts.Keep speaking against corruptness but dont adopt one of their acts good bredrin.Women are to be respected.

I dont care what anyone says about judging but that is an unjust comment by Tree IMO and looks down at the beautiful things that are women.I and I do have so much respect for women,and dont think they should serve as servants unto us,and us being like kings where we get to choose which wife we will sex this evening.ADULTERY!The path to God is not by man alone,it is with a women.Men are unique in what gifts God has brought to them,and likewise for all of the women.

I will never even so think of having 5 wives,like Islam promotes, what blasphemy.

May God Bless You All

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 10:00:58 PM »

GET UR MINDS RIGHT.
How can u defend someones right to be gay.
next  will be paedophiles and then animal f**kers.
WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE.
If sodom and gomorah could be wiped out of existence for this crime, it about sums it up.
gays negate the Almightys´  purpose of creation.
Man - wombman
Yin - yang
Lots of confused and unsure `rastas´ in here. it seems
NATURALITY

Mike

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 04:48:19 PM »

GET UR MINDS RIGHT.
How can u defend someones right to be gay.
next  will be paedophiles and then animal f**kers.
WHERE DO WE DRAW THE LINE.
If sodom and gomorah could be wiped out of existence for this crime, it about sums it up.
gays negate the Almightys´  purpose of creation.
Man - wombman
Yin - yang
Lots of confused and unsure `rastas´ in here. it seems
NATURALITY

Thats that fire,good post

YellingInMyEar

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 06:22:03 PM »

I am confused about gays. Sometimes they infuriate me but i can't help but feel it's thier choice to be gay if they want and that it is not for us to judge them for it. I don't know what to think when it comes to gay people!! I have split oppinions on them...

Mike

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2005, 04:31:33 AM »

Gays are perverting what is God bounded and that is Marriage.They care not for the future race of the youth,but more to further fulfill their pervetedness.

"Thou shalt not commit adultery"

Adultery includes Sodomy.

For when the gays of Sodom wished Gods opinion on their corrupt lifestyle he took Lot away and answered them with flames.

This is also a sign of the times.One of the signs of Judgement being near is that the era of Lot to be present once more.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2005, 07:46:04 AM »

Greetings,

Condemning someone, doens't help much in getting the point across, does it? If you have the clarity, maybe you can put the words so straight that they burst through that illusion, because as you know, light is more powerful than darkness, so the light ought to be able to reach, nah true?

If it nah reach, then you must still accept them, because you couldn't know.

The mind works with leaps of association, if the leap don't connect fully, you can not know, you might think you know, seeing that it might be a pretty good approximation, but still you can't be totally sure. To really know, you have to connect fully.

So, if you condemn them, without fully knowing, you are prejudice, and we all know what the LORD think of that.

If you can't reach, you have to be more clear.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2005, 07:48:17 AM »

Realize I didn't say what I think of homosexuality. I think it is wrong, it is not for me. Using sex for pleasure is dangerous business. Just look at all the diseases.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 07:49:35 AM »

And that advice is for ALL, not just gays.

OneLove
RASTAFARI

alex

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 07:27:11 AM »

mike first of all its 4 wifes and ONLY in special circumstances

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 09:52:49 PM »

m dub you are gay?
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2005, 10:02:19 PM »

I don't understand this question. Are you gay 12TRIBE?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.