Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Rasta View On Gays?  (Read 34977 times)

Tottenham

Re: Rasta View On Gays?
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2005, 12:40:51 AM »

Tree-natty.How can u say that homosexuality was not evident in the East or in Africa back in the day??Were u there?I doubt that it wasnt evident,just unacceptable.I say this as someone who derives from the east myself.I don't think that homosexuality is always something that people devlope when they are old enough to be, "perverted" by the West.I truly believe that homosexuality can be in someone at an early age.
That is not to say I think it is natural,but sometimes it seems Tree-Natty that u r very quick on the defense of Africans.In all your posts you seem to feel the need to stress that they do not or have not played a part in anything you consider wrong or sinful and that evrything is the fault of the whites.I am not trying to attack you I just find it slightly strange as no one is ever attacking Africans on this website,yet you seem to always be on the defensive or offensive.
Correct me if I have got it twisted.

rasta_dattha

« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2005, 05:00:02 PM »

HOMOSEXUAL(BATTY MAN / BATTY GAL) IS A WASTE= NON-PRODUCTIVE = NO LIFE.
AS RASTAFARIANS WE FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF H.I.M. AND EMPRESS MENEN.WE DEAL WITH WHAT IS NATURAL,FOLLOW THE LAWS OF NATURE(PRO-CREATION)AND FIGHT FOR TRUTHS AND RIGHTS. ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME.FOR THOSE THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE RASTAS, PLEASE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AND BE REAL.   ASK YOUR SELVES THESE QUESTIONS,HOW DOES HOMOSEXUALS MAKE LOVE?(PUTTING YOUR PENNIS IN SOMEONES BUTT OR USING THOSE DEVICES  FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE) IS THAT NATURAL?WHEN WE LOOK AT THOSE STRONG BEARDED MEN,TWISTING THEIR BEHIND,DOES THAT LOOK NATURAL? OR WHEN WE SEE THOSE WOMEN ACTING LIKE MEN,IS THAT NATURAL?WHY THEY HAVE TO ACT?IF EVERYONE WERE GAY(I REALLY DON'T LIKE TO USE THAT WORD)GAY MEANS TO BE HAPPY!!! THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE EARTH...NO CHILDREN, NO YOU,NO ME ,NO US,NO ONE, THAT MEANS NO CREATION,THAT IS TOTALLY AGAINST "JAH'S CREATION" .IT WOULD HAVE BEING EASIER FOR JAH TO ONLY MAKE ONE SEX.DONT YOU THINK? WHY MAKE MAN,THEN MAKE WOMAN?WHY NOT JUST MAKE ANOTHER MAN?. SOME GROWING UPS SAY THAT THEY ARE ONLY ATTRACTIDE TO CHILDREN,NOW SHOULD WE CONDONE THIS KIND OF ATTRACTON,THEY SAY,THAT IS HOW THEY WERE BORN.THINK ABOUT A GROWING ASS MAN WOMAN MOLESTING CHILDREN.WHAT IF THAT WERE YOU ,A  FAMILY MEMBER OR CHILD?REMEMBER,THEY SAY THAT THEY WERE BORN LIKE THAT.AS SIS.CARLA AND OTHERS WROTE,WE DO NOT HAVE TO ACT ON EVERY FEELING.SELF CONTROL IS A MUST.DON'T YOU GET SO ANGRY,THAT SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO CONTROL THAT EMOTION OR YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE? THEN HOMOSEXUALS ARE SICK PEOPLE THAT NEED TO GET HELP.WE SHOULD NOT ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR.IF WE DO,WE NOT ALSO SUPPORT ALL OTHERS THAT RAPING AND SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN(TO THEM IT IS NORMAL)AS A RASTA WOMAN WITH CHILDREN,I AM PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES....SEEN! WALK IN JAH LIGHT!!!!
;;

Elect

« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2005, 03:53:09 AM »

Peace & Blessings. Give thanks for all things...

I must say that this is a topic that I struggle with very often...I am an adopted child and my mother has in her late years decided to be a lesbian...Am I too hate her and not speak to her again...I wouldn't be who I am without her so regardless I cannot just "burn" all gays out of my life....I don't think her choices are right...but she is my mother and I will always love her...Also, someone said that we shouldn't hate them but try to save them...But as the Prophet Robert Nesta said, none but ourselves can free our mind....Usually, the more you try to show someone how wrong they are, the more they cling to their wrongness...Also...TREE...you post i find very contradicting and also....check ya Mathematics....Two negatives DO actually make a positive...so ya whole reasoning there is off...and why is it okay for women to be gay but not men...I think that is just a fantasy world you would like to see where Women please themselves and a man....

In my view, it is not anyones place to judge those who do wrong...Those without sin cast the first stone...Mary Magdalene was a whore...But Yeshua showed her unconditional love and eventually she came to see the light...I do think homesexuality is unnatural and amoral...but i do not agree with those that chant bout killin and shootin up people cause of their personal choices...That is there choice...if they choose to throw themselves in a lava pit through sodomy, don't go throwing yourself in the same lava pit through murder and hate....also, some of the brightest stars of Rastafari i find to be confusing and hypocrititcal to the youth them...just as you say the homo's are confusing to the youth them...For instance, Sizzla chant "Killing is not a part of our policy, you kill a brother explain to Almighty"...but everytime I have seen him perform he is screaming about Kill Battymon Kill Battymon...which is it...are we Shottas or are we Equal Rights and Justice...
so all in all i say yes Sodomy will Catch a Fire, but that is up to Jah to set the time and place...if you nah want to mix with them, that is fine and gravy...don't mix with them...But I say you can't get rid of them...so i show love to alll....Disagree, but still show love...I'm not here to kill no man because of their choices...me live my life as an example, and let those who see, see, and those who be blind stay blind...

Rastafari Everytime!!!

caitie

• Regular User
  • MOVEMENT OF JAH PEOPLE
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2005, 04:21:05 AM »

I think that it is wrong and unnatural to be gay and it is NOT accepted by God. But I also think that the person can't help it because of a medical problem(not enough estrogen or testosterone or too much) or because of a trauma in their life(molestation) so I agree that the most important thing for them to do is practice self discipline and self control. I feel sorry for them because of it though. I could never dislike or hate anyone for it.

Elect

« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2005, 05:00:47 AM »

Just a question...Can any one you that say you are merely holding up the teachings of Haile Selassie show me anywhere where he instructed man to persecute homosexuals, or kill them...as far as I know he never said such a thing...i know the Bible says the man lying with man and woman lying with woman is an abomination before the Lord...but even there...it does not instruct man to persecute or kill them...Judgement is the Lord's!!!...holla back though if you got a legitimate answer....

searchingfortruth420

• Newbie User
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2010, 04:45:00 AM »

Quote from: rasta_dattha link=topic=1919. msg41113#msg41113 date=1134835202
HOMOSEXUAL(BATTY MAN / BATTY GAL) IS A WASTE= NON-PRODUCTIVE = NO LIFE.
AS RASTAFARIANS WE FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF H. I. M.  AND EMPRESS MENEN. WE DEAL WITH WHAT IS NATURAL,FOLLOW THE LAWS OF NATURE(PRO-CREATION)AND FIGHT FOR TRUTHS AND RIGHTS.  ALL THIS TALK ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. FOR THOSE THAT ARE CLAIMING TO BE RASTAS, PLEASE STOP FOOLING YOURSELF AND BE REAL.    ASK YOUR SELVES THESE QUESTIONS,HOW DOES HOMOSEXUALS MAKE LOVE?(PUTTING YOUR PENNIS IN SOMEONES BUTT OR USING THOSE DEVICES  FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE) IS THAT NATURAL?WHEN WE LOOK AT THOSE STRONG BEARDED MEN,TWISTING THEIR BEHIND,DOES THAT LOOK NATURAL? OR WHEN WE SEE THOSE WOMEN ACTING LIKE MEN,IS THAT NATURAL?WHY THEY HAVE TO ACT?IF EVERYONE WERE GAY(I REALLY DON'T LIKE TO USE THAT WORD)GAY MEANS TO BE HAPPY!!! THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE EARTH. . . NO CHILDREN, NO YOU,NO ME ,NO US,NO ONE, THAT MEANS NO CREATION,THAT IS TOTALLY AGAINST "JAH'S CREATION" . IT WOULD HAVE BEING EASIER FOR JAH TO ONLY MAKE ONE SEX. DONT YOU THINK? WHY MAKE MAN,THEN MAKE WOMAN?WHY NOT JUST MAKE ANOTHER MAN?.  SOME GROWING UPS SAY THAT THEY ARE ONLY ATTRACTIDE TO CHILDREN,NOW SHOULD WE CONDONE THIS KIND OF ATTRACTON,THEY SAY,THAT IS HOW THEY WERE BORN. THINK ABOUT A GROWING ASS MAN WOMAN MOLESTING CHILDREN. WHAT IF THAT WERE YOU ,A  FAMILY MEMBER OR CHILD?REMEMBER,THEY SAY THAT THEY WERE BORN LIKE THAT. AS SIS. CARLA AND OTHERS WROTE,WE DO NOT HAVE TO ACT ON EVERY FEELING. SELF CONTROL IS A MUST. DON'T YOU GET SO ANGRY,THAT SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO CONTROL THAT EMOTION OR YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE? THEN HOMOSEXUALS ARE SICK PEOPLE THAT NEED TO GET HELP. WE SHOULD NOT ENCOURAGE THEM WITH THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR. IF WE DO,WE NOT ALSO SUPPORT ALL OTHERS THAT RAPING AND SLEEPING WITH CHILDREN(TO THEM IT IS NORMAL)AS A RASTA WOMAN WITH CHILDREN,I AM PREPARE TO FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IN HIGH AND LOW PLACES. . . . SEEN! WALK IN JAH LIGHT!!!!
;;

I am new here and was very interested until I read some of these posts.  I respect your belief that Homosexuality is wrong, however to compare two people who consensually act in sex with each other, with a person who rapes and molests children is ludicrous.  I don't believe being gay is a choice, regardless of what anyone says no one chooses to be persecuted in such a manner.  I believe that homosexuality is a defect within the brain, just like any other defects we have that cause people to become abnormal even certain animals commit homosexual acts.  It is not up to man to judge his brother, that decision is The almighty's alone.  I am not Rasta but I know that whoever is up there looking down on us, loves ALL of us.  They created everything to be created and because so everything abnormal and normal are equal.  People like Buju Banton who preach hate and violence towards such people are  sad, for whether you like it or not, homosexuals underneath the gender and sexuality and the flesh & bone are the same as all of us underneath the shell of external. . . . we are one and we should start acting like it, to have hate in your heart towards another person even though you dont act on it, is still a injustice to yourself
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 21 queries.